Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OFFICIAL ENCOCOIN XNK] [POW/POS/MASTERNODE]| DUAL BLOCKCHAIN | update - page 5. (Read 26048 times)

copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hi Tokyo-Pool,
Can you intimate us here or on our discord server the very nature of the issue you're having. We will appreciate please.
Thanks

Hi:)

I haven't analyzed yet. I see that pool is getting blocks, but user shares not going to user rewards.
it's looks like pool is getting blocks, but not do any payouts. I have done it manually.

It looks like an internal issue with pool. Please analyze and if you need any help, please chat-up team member Findblocks on our discord server on any pool related dev/issues. Keep us updated on how you resolve. Thanks
Activity: 155
Hi Tokyo-Pool,
Can you intimate us here or on our discord server the very nature of the issue you're having. We will appreciate please.
Thanks

Hi:)

I haven't analyzed yet. I see that pool is getting blocks, but user shares not going to user rewards.
it's looks like pool is getting blocks, but not do any payouts. I have done it manually.
copper member

Dear miners,

I have temporary disabled that coin on the pool due to problems with associating mined blocks with users they is mined.
I will notify you later when I will enable again.

p.s.

Dear XNK-miner with address KA53vnxhVf4zsYnNFJ22S8rc17NvawtVFR.

I have sent you money from two blocks before they will be immatured.

TX id is 65349aa8271f33e563c0fcd792cedc17578841790627250a17fc089cb3e3bb66

Thank you and sorry.

Hi Tokyo-Pool,
Thanks

Dear miners,

I have temporary disabled that coin on the pool due to problems with associating mined blocks with users they is mined.
I will notify you later when I will enable again.

p.s.

Dear XNK-miner with address KA53vnxhVf4zsYnNFJ22S8rc17NvawtVFR.

I have sent you money from two blocks before they will be immatured.

TX id is 65349aa8271f33e563c0fcd792cedc17578841790627250a17fc089cb3e3bb66

Thank you and sorry.

copper member
Encocoin Masternode investment now yielding daily rewards. About 10MN now online. Mastersofmasternodes activated some recently. The reputable firm Nodestop is just about listing Encocoin MN on their platforms. Nodestop shall exclusively be the Encocoin masternode outlet. Join us on our discord to take advantage of the great opportunity on offer.
copper member
Hi, guys!

You are welcome to Tokyo pool - pool.rig.tokyo!

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.rig.tokyo:3533 -u Your_Address -p c=XNK2

About pool":

- We have setuped advanced difficulty autotuning - your profit will be nice!
 - hourly payments
 - fee is 0.5%
 - online users Web-support

Welcome to pool support in telegram: t.me/tokyo_pool - I will advice you good diff.

POOL FEE is only 0.5%! JOIN US!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

We will be glad to have you join us on our discord server.
copper member
8 total Masternodes now actively online
Hi, guys!

You are welcome to Tokyo pool - pool.rig.tokyo!

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.rig.tokyo:3533 -u Your_Address -p c=XNK2

About pool":

- We have setuped advanced difficulty autotuning - your profit will be nice!
 - hourly payments
 - fee is 0.5%
 - online users Web-support

Welcome to pool support in telegram: t.me/tokyo_pool - I will advice you good diff.

POOL FEE is only 0.5%! JOIN US!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Added to findblocks

Happy Mining

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:4444 -u  -p  c=XNK
[/size]
copper member
Please update your wallets by adding the following nodes into the Encocoin configuration file.
addnode=87.98.216.12:34868
addnode=94.26.48.83:58301
copper member
Encocoin Latest Mining Pool launched.
Visit http://findblocks.com/explorer/XNK

Happy Mining
copper member
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the encocoin team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Thanks rankguide, the team is encouraged by your words and will keep working hard to achieve greater heights.
We need more hands to join us in the marketing.
Activity: 216
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the encocoin team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
copper member
The following service providers are welcome to join and support the Encocoin project. Come over and speak to any team member on our discord server : https://discord.gg/V3ydMdF

1. Shared masternode providers.
2. Full masternode providers.
3. Mining pools
copper member
copper member
Hi Team, how do i transfer QT wallet files from my C drive (where they go by default) to my D drive?
I really hate it when every software tries to push itself into C without asking first.

question two: where is this config file located? How can i run a node?

Encocoin Configuration File Details:

Close your wallet and create the file encocoin.conf in the folder
“%APPDATA%\encocoin\”.

Paste the following text into encocoin.conf and save the file.

rpcuser=Your Chosen Username
rpcpassword=Your Chosen Password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41186
P2P port=41185
listen=1
server=1
txindex=1
addnode=134.144.171.201

We have bounties for additional node creator. Visit our discord for more information in the node creation channel.

The updated details for wallet configuration:

WALLET CONFIGURATION

Paste the following text into encocoin.conf and save the file.

rpcuser= your chosen username
rpcpassword=your chosen password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=4769
listen=1
server=1
addnode=136.144.171.201
copper member
res For pool

Encocoin successfully migrated to new algorithm and integrated masternode. Mining pools can now beging to support the project

Please contact team on discord.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The low rates will be according to the value to be transposed or will be based on the size of the block, ie, satoshi per bytes will be calculated at the rate?
Activity: 3
this coin is just super I hope that the exchange will be very soon thank you I advise you all!!!
copper member
Encocoin support group reward campaign :

Each and every member of Encocoin Discord server is expected to immediately set up a support group of no fewer than 25 members. Once you have set up your support group (or if you already have a support group), please proceed to register the name of your support group in the #support-group-interraction  section of this server.  Each and every member of every support group will receive 40XNK bounty reward.
Pages:
Jump to: