Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OFFICIAL EZEC] [AIRDROP PHASE 3] | EZEC | Commerce on the blockchain - page 3. (Read 14771 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i am sure this will be happy job...
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Developer, are you scammer? I created some pictures for logo&banner contest and you do not pay any rewards from this and just delete this bounty?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hello, Dev i not received the airdrop no 3.2 please check it and when airdrop no 4 start please provide the date and time thanks.
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
thanks dev i have received EZEC token in airdrop # 2. now I have joined in arirdrop # 3. success for dev and all team
Activity: 53
erc20 marketplace coins will be the future and you can instantly trade them for others on ether. Looking forward to this and any like it.
Activity: 42
Looks like a great project. I'm grateful to have an additional opportunity to get some tokens. It is a very competitive space but with the amount of success cryptocurrency as a whole is receiving no doubt that this coin will increase in value over time. I see you being a great method for transacting
Activity: 254
All the best with this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello dev ...  good luck by your project ...

if you need turkish translation please do not hesitate to contact me  Cool
Activity: 41
I thought ezec already closed Airdrop?
Surprised it's still open.
Good luck to the teams anyways. Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Amazing job... joined airdrop .... waiting more updates ... good luck team!!!
Activity: 49
I think the project will succeed..
Very expecting when it's added to exchange markets. This field of activity is already quite competitive, so you are in for a hard work. Wish you luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
EZec has really earned lots of respect and trust. Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 103
Great Project. A pragmatic approach to the world of Cryptocurrency. eZec has the potential to bring a revolution in the Crypto world.
Activity: 209
I commend the Devs, I can see u really understand the crypto game. 💪💪💪 I wish u guys success
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Joined to round 3, thanks for this opportunity, the main thing let the token thrive and it costs a lot
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received someEZEC. thanks.
do you plan on releasing a roadmap and being listed on coinmarketcap/blockfolio?

cheers
Activity: 43
it great to know the Signature Campaign (Bitcointalk)
Junior Member: 5 eZEC per day
Member: 8 eZEC per day
Full member: 10 eZEC per day
Senior member: 15 eZEC per day
Hero member: 20 eZEC per day
Legendary member: 25 eZEC per day

It so great to get more token and make this token more value !
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
One of the recent projects i belive in. Hope for your tokens distribution and added to big exchanges. Good luck, i will support your project.
Activity: 420
I think the project will succeed. Very expecting when it's added to exchange markets. This field of activity is already quite competitive, so you are in for a hard work. Wish you luck! Keep updating the coin on a regular basis and I am sure this coin will go a long way. I hope the project will achieve its goals, I will follow the development of events.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
To be honest, EZEC is one of the most promising cryptoprojects that has come in recent months in this disarray of airdrops. And they have maintained their elite status despite on what are happening in the crypto industry. for that I admire the eZEC team!
Pages:
Jump to: