Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] OFFICIAL OMEGA | X11 POW/POS | MASTERNODE by the Community 🚀 - page 4. (Read 27783 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
is this thing dead or what and where can we run a masternode?
Activity: 5
so many fake MN these days
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
there will be no development here, this was a scam pump & masternode fake story to gain some money before the listing on MNonlinne
there is no perspective future here with this project
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
This shit coin could be like buying a lotto ticket haha, 5 dollars for a Masternode (50k marketcap) worth a cheeky bet that some sort of development will return. It also has over 4 thousand nodes which is nearly as much as DASH.

Current ROI is over 1000%, while its only just covering a VPS for a MN, it could still be worth running it in the longterm. Just remember its open source anyone can start working on it Wink

However if you want a more of a sure thing SmartCash Smartnode costs about 1200 USD on the current market. It has a marketcap of around 100M, 11k nodes (which is currently the highest), it is gaining merchant adoption in Brazil & has an ROI of ~100% P.A.

DYOR
I have always believed and invested when the Masternode was $ 1000, now it's disastrous! I hope developers should focus on community development!
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
This shit coin could be like buying a lotto ticket haha, 5 dollars for a Masternode (50k marketcap) worth a cheeky bet that some sort of development will return. It also has over 4 thousand nodes which is nearly as much as DASH.

Current ROI is over 1000%, while its only just covering a VPS for a MN, it could still be worth running it in the longterm. Just remember its open source anyone can start working on it Wink

However if you want a more of a sure thing SmartCash Smartnode costs about 1200 USD on the current market. It has a marketcap of around 100M, 11k nodes (which is currently the highest), it is gaining merchant adoption in Brazil & has an ROI of ~100% P.A.

DYOR
Activity: 266
So what the main dates?
Activity: 15
lol 6 $ dollar masternode, even if it is a scam is trading on crypto-bridge and this worth the 6$. I am willing to invest in a masternode.
You're right bro. In case of scam there is only small loss but in case of tothemoon there is a huge opportunity.

Highly doubtful this coin will ever go to the moon. Especially only being available on CB
Activity: 210
lol 6 $ dollar masternode, even if it is a scam is trading on crypto-bridge and this worth the 6$. I am willing to invest in a masternode.
You're right bro. In case of scam there is only small loss but in case of tothemoon there is a huge opportunity.
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
Activity: 15
Outright scam at this point not even sure if the discord channel is still out there. they banned me b/c I was warning ppl daily to stay away as the project has failed to produce any real product of whitepaper or plan at all...for at least the past 2 months.

Be careful about "community plays" advertising advancement and development of nothing. there was a big community on discord but i think most of that those 3k members were BOTS at this point. We waited for updates and or activity and a whitepaper and got nothing.

Does anyone have details on who the devs are?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What the hell happened to the price,
is this coin dead?
Activity: 33
Activity: 34
after a big loss was made with this coin because of these scammer devs!
I am the happier that i have  Dinero discovered !!

If you like come and join and see real Devs and real work!!

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/987UBd9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I dont know RIck, it looks fake

Whats so funny??? So much people loosing money because of scammers and youre laughing??
I hope these masternode holders will take legal action against the scammer called omega and sanq
Hopefully they will rest in jail
Activity: 66

you gotta love how it's 'by the community' but everything is centralized around a dev who sold everybody masternodes for about a thousand bucks and nobody is certain the block reward is going to start decreasing at block 100k in about 3 days.

this selling of masternodes out of premine has gotta stop.
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
after a big loss was made with this coin because of these scammer devs!
I am the happier that i have  Dinero discovered !!

If you like come and join and see real Devs and real work!!

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/987UBd9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I dont know RIck, it looks fake

Any advice here
My Masternode each few hours gave me New Restart Required
How to setup sentinel on windows for Omega coin

there's a bit at the end here to get sentinel going on a windows,  It's probably just like that because that's how buggy the coin is, or because there's so many nodes or something....   If you don't run as 'root' on your VPS it will sit in watchdog expired but apparently rewards will come

https://steemit.com/omegacoin/@henhito/omega-coin-master-node-on-windows-vpc
Doews it require to run wallet daemon as root or just sentinel or both?
Activity: 66

Any advice here

there's a bit at the end here to get sentinel going on a windows,  It's probably just like that because that's how buggy the coin is, or because there's so many nodes or something....   If you don't run as 'root' on your VPS it will sit in watchdog expired but apparently rewards will come

https://steemit.com/omegacoin/@henhito/omega-coin-master-node-on-windows-vpc
Activity: 13

Any advice here
I hate seeing this question because I think it is over used. But, has anyone heard from the Dev's lately on this coin? I have invested quite a bit in several masternodes but it seems that the coin may be on a downward slope.

Please give some confidence.

Thanks
Dev wasnt online for a very long time. If there were some developments than he would not ignore people's questions. So "highly likely" he abandoned his coin.

The Developer already show up in the discord channel, please kindly check there
Good! Explorer is also been fixed.
Activity: 3
This DASH-fork have more than 4000 masternodes, so it can be stable crypto.  Please, review iOS App on Github https://github.com/NiconX/OmegaCoin-iOSWallet. Any proposals are welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: