Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OHO.AI - HUMANIZED CRYPTO FOR EVERYONE - page 3. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Quite impressive, your Blockchain has been launched, currently there are 425 wallets, hopefully it will grow quickly.
When did you start this project, because your twitter account just made a few tweets and started from this month. I also hope you share your project team.

Thanks for your interest!

This project is in it's starting phase, so it will be natural to find our social links relatively young Wink

The project, however, is only young in age. The ideas behind it have had a 2 and a half year process, as demonstrated by the presence of a large number of ready-to-use applications, launched together with the creation of the blockchain.
You can easily see the team at this link https://oho.ai/docs/oho-team/

Hope to see you soon between us  Wink

OHO Team

I saw that your team is very diverse, do you think it won't give any trouble later on in terms of the longevity of the project? As they are based in different countries, what do you think will be your biggest challenge when it comes to the implementation of your network?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Quite impressive, your Blockchain has been launched, currently there are 425 wallets, hopefully it will grow quickly.
When did you start this project, because your twitter account just made a few tweets and started from this month. I also hope you share your project team.

Thanks for your interest!

This project is in it's starting phase, so it will be natural to find our social links relatively young Wink

The project, however, is only young in age. The ideas behind it have had a 2 and a half year process, as demonstrated by the presence of a large number of ready-to-use applications, launched together with the creation of the blockchain.
You can easily see the team at this link https://oho.ai/docs/oho-team/

Hope to see you soon between us  Wink

OHO Team

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Contact me ► t.me/bountystar_admin
Desclaimer: I am not a team member of this project. I was just hired to manage this thread, join or invest at your own risk. Here is the OHO Official Bitcointalk account.
copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Contact me ► t.me/bountystar_admin
Pages:
Jump to: