Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Oikos,Tron DeFi,Synthetic assets & trustless token exchange, alpha launch - page 6. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
I see that you have raised about 500 000USD and number of tokens sold is: 23,319,754.73OKS. But, is that enough to start a project? I can´t find information about your soft-cap.
Thanks!
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
where can I find information about the Oikos token and its allocation?
I am will give a little information about the OKS token
Total supply: 100,000,000
Circulating Supply: 100,000,000
the information I get is based on tronscan.io and https://docs.oikos.cash/litepaper or you can visit this for more information https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TWVVcRqRmpyAi9dASvTXrqnS7FrwvDezMn/quotes
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
where can I find information about the Oikos token and its allocation?
Activity: 842
whether oikos.exchange is officially open now? and can someone member pull a locked token suddenly
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Oikos announced on Twitter that they officially launched Airdrop, as well as the conditions for how to get free tokens
https://twitter.com/oikos_cash/status/1259694735507304449?s=20
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 7
Seems like an interesting project since the first look, i wish that this is going to work with you folks. Good luck!
Yes, it does look very interesting, but I am still a little confused by the workings of this project and I also have to study it first to be able to understand more

Checkout our introductory post https://t.co/T1mohb6D0z, we hope it will help you understand it more. Cheers
Activity: 1050
Seems like an interesting project since the first look, i wish that this is going to work with you folks. Good luck!
Yes, it does look very interesting, but I am still a little confused by the workings of this project and I also have to study it first to be able to understand more
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
copper member
copper member
Looks great guys. Looks promising!  Roll Eyes

Thank you Jamie, it means a lot to us.   Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looks great guys. Looks promising!  Roll Eyes
copper member

Official bounty program thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243484

Join and help us grow a strong community while earning OKS tokens

Oikos IEO on Hoo.com from Jun 12 to Jun 14  

Co-founder AMA on Jun 11 - 8PM (UTC+8)

More information at http://support.hoo.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001258163
copper member

Decentralized Synthetic Asset.
Oikos is a Tron port of Synthetix: a synthetic asset platform that provides on-chain exposure to fiat currencies,commodities, stocks, and indices. Synthetic assets (Synths) are backed by Oikos Network Tokens (OKS) locked into a smart contract as collateral. Synths track the prices of various assets, allowing crypto-native and unbanked users to trade P2C (peer-to-contract) on Oikos Exchange without liquidity limitations.

750% collateralisation required

Oikos requires 750% collateralisation for Synth issuance. So if you want to mint a hundred synthetic US dollars (USD), you’d need the equivalent of US$750 of OKS tokens as collateral. This creates a generous buffer for Synths in circulation.

Debt-driven

When someone mints new Synths, their 750% OKS collateral is locked up, while the value of the issued Synths takes the form of outstanding debt. To unlock their collateral, a person needs to pay back their share of the global debt by burning Synths. The 750% collateral requirement helps ensure that Synths remain collateralized even through wild market price fluctuations.

Exchange fees and staking rewards

By locking up OKS, issuing Synths and taking on the debt of those Synths, one also becomes a staker and starts earning staking rewards. These take the form of a portion of the Oikos Exchange fees as well as a share of the inflationary supply. The exchange fees are currently set at 0.3% per trade. They are put into a pool, where they can be claimed by stakers proportionate to their outstanding debt. So the more Synths someone issues, the more staking fees they earn. However, they can only earn staking rewards if they maintain a ~750% collateralisation ratio. This incentivises people to actively maintain their personal 750% ratios.

Oikos Exchange

The Oikos decentralized exchange lets people buy and sell Synths via OKS and smart contract, without needing to rely on third parties to be on the other end of the trade.

Inflation

There is also system inflation, with the total amount of OKS in circulation set to increase from the initial 100 million to around 250 million by 2026. This inflation will also be distributed to Synth issuers.

Debt pools

All Synths in circulation add up to the global debt of the system. A Synth issuer’s individual debt is simply registered as a percentage of this global debt. The USD value of this debt changes constantly based on price fluctuations of the assets tracked and their quantity in circulation. Therefore, issuers act as a pooled counterparty to all Synth exchanges and take on the risk of the overall debt in the system. They have the option to hedge this risk by taking positions external to the system.

This system enables what is known as "infinite liquidity" trades: it's possible to convert any amount of Synths to another at a fixed price.

COVID-19

Due to the nature of the system, it's possible to create all kinds of synthetic assets. For example, Oikos is planning to release a COVID-19 Synth which will track a basket of companies with a great involvement in fighting the current worldwide epidemic.

Trustless Token Exchange
Oikos Swap is a Tron port of Uniswap: a trustless decentralized exchange that allows users to trade any Tron-based token without any deposits or withdrawals to a centralized order book. Better yet, Oikos Swap liquidity pools have little to no slippage for the vast majority of transactions. Anyone can contribute by adding or removing liquidity to gain commissions in the form of exchange fees as well as rewards paid in OKS token.

Automated 24/7 Trading
Oikos Swap lets you trade tokens any time of day or night. All trades are executed via a decentralized smart contract.

Trade TRC-20 Tokens
Oikos Swap lets you trade TRC-20 protocol tokens on the Tron blockchain.

Decentralized Exchange
Oikos Swap is like a decentralized exchange in that you can trade tokens without the intervention of a centralized third party. However, it’s different from a decentralized exchange in that there’s no real P2P "exchange" taking place. You’re swapping tokens with a liquidity pool.

Runs in Perpetuity
Oikos Swap cannot be stopped. The protocol will run in perpetuity for as long as the Tron network is running.

Can Handle Orders of Any Size
Oikos Swap can technically handle any size of order – from 0 to infinity. The protocol uses an asymptotic curve to increase the price of the coin as the desired quantity increases. This means Oikos Swap can handle orders of any size but really  large orders are prohibitively expensive after a certain limit.

Airdrop for Synthetix token holders.

Oikos will take a snapshot of the Ethereum blockchain at a definite block height and distribute a portion of OKS token to existing Synthetix token holders. This will help bootstrap our initial economy and reward both Synthetix and its users.

Pages:
Jump to: