Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ OJA Coin - High-speed, Low cost, & Power Efficient Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 5321 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Ojacoin is a valuable project in many unique ways and has a creative ideas. $Ojx #oja #ojacoin and $OJX has increase 13.000% in past 2 weeks. $Ojx #oja #ojacoin
Activity: 225
Merit: 7
Ojacoin is a very good wallet with a strong security system, over 17x secured, in the wallet you can buy any cryptocurrency of your choice and sell too.
This is wallet is awesome, I love it
Activity: 8
Ojacoin offer a blockchain with a high speed, secure and near fee transactions. Ojacoin is making budling on blockchain affordable and #ojx is the fuel.
Activity: 105
OJX is building trust for it users
Activity: 12
OJX Coin has great features, last week it was listed on coinstore and it has increased about 12.000% it's probably the best in the market now.
brand new
The CMO of this project is really doing a great work in marking and promoting this project. OJACOIN Blockchain is so fast and reliable.
Activity: 257
From what OJA Coin have done by gaining 12000% on the  exchange it was listed I believed this project will change people life's
Activity: 57
 OJX coin has been  listed on Coinstore, just  a week ago, I saw noticed that the coin has moved by +300%, this is a good mover, even in the bear market ". OJA coin is the best and most reliable
brand new
Oja coin is fast and reliable
Activity: 216
Ojx (OJA) has shown a great potential in the bear market neglecting the fact that BTC  price has totally been down for a long time. Yet, ojx just gained about + 3000 intereste on investors funds.
brand new
With OJX you can track loyalty coins with real-time availability, status, and an audit trail of where each loyalty reward is currently, how it was earned, and if applicable, redeemed.
brand new
$Ojacoin is one the best platform so far in crypto currency exchange I believe we can make a change
brand new
Ojacoin is one of the fastest growing Blockchain,is reliable. profitable so far I believe we make the future.
brand new
Ojacoin the high processing speed Blockchain, transaction has never been this fast and cheaper.. we are gonna change the Blockchain world together.
Activity: 4
Ojacoin and its blockchain is one of the best which i have seen so far. i believe its the feature.
brand new
What an amazing and reliable  Blockchain you people have here..
Tested it, your transaction time for execution is fast, reliable and transparent.
brand new
What an amazing Blockchain you people have here..
Tested it, your transaction time for execution is fast and transparent.
Activity: 126
Ojx (OJA) has shown a great potential in the bear market neglecting the fact that BTC  price has totally been down for a long time. Yet, ojx just gained about + 3000 intereste on investors funds.
Activity: 176
Ojacoin is a valuable project in many unique ways and has a creative ideas. $Ojx #oja #ojacoin and Earn OJX by doing small tasks. $Ojx #oja #ojacoin
Activity: 56
If $OJX finally becomes PoS instead of PoW, how about miners? Does it mean there will be no mining of $OJX, I don't quite understand. I know this is a very great project with a broad road map.
Pages:
Jump to: