Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OMG | Built-in BlockChain Lotto and Lucky Treasure | Pure PoS - page 3. (Read 18562 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello cryptogear,

How do we move forward from here? What's next for OMG?

Thanks,
The most important step right now would be people to start moving out some coins from the exchange wallet, and start staking because 99% of the supply is still on YoBit and that's not really healthy for the network and the blocktime. The next steps will be getting some feedbacks on the actual games and probably improving them, also expanding the game portfolio based on those feedbacks.

Good explanations dev but there are some unsatisfying issues about your project during the ico that lasted for 1 minute, i am not in doubt that people have lost interest in your project since your coin now traded at 55 sats at yobit exchange with more than 85% possibility of going down more.

What makes you think people shall be willing to invest their time and resources into this project ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello cryptogear,

Thanks,
The most important step right now would be people to start moving out some coins from the exchange wallet, and start staking because 99% of the supply is still on YoBit and that's not really healthy for the network and the blocktime. The next steps will be getting some feedbacks on the actual games and probably improving them, also expanding the game portfolio based on those feedbacks.
Activity: 309
Hello cryptogear,

Thanks,
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks fun(the gambling part)  gonna watch it for a bit Wink
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
50% of the 20BTC already been bitten  Tongue
10btc left Angry

thanks to Dumpers Shocked
Activity: 378
will wait for further information regarding to any bounty that would be offer, i seen some good potential from this project, just needed to wait for more deep information regarding to the devs plan and hope everything will be successful, good luck dev.
Activity: 489
What a nice name for a coin : OMG = Oh My God (facepalm) Grin    Sell wall (20 BTC) will be eaten within 48 hours   ...
The developer will own 50% of all coins.
in my understanding this is a bit different, Yobit displays:

OMG    OMGame    Forum    40000000.00    0.00000100    40.00 BTC    50%    07.06.2017 17:00    10

means all 40 millions coins were sold at 100 Sat each in just some minutes

if sell wall 20 million OMG is eaten this coins will be send to a special burn address by Yobit

after this dev got 20 BTC transfered by Yobit

This is exactly how this work. If the people dump on the 20 BTC wall all this coins will be burned by Yobit and the new circulating supply will be 20 Millions.

Regards.
That's good that mean if all dumping coins burned and exclude from circulation then it can survive of course any coin(any shit coin) can survive in yobit    haha
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What a nice name for a coin : OMG = Oh My God (facepalm) Grin    Sell wall (20 BTC) will be eaten within 48 hours   ...

OMG    OMGame    Forum    40000000.00    0.00000100    40.00 BTC    50%    07.06.2017 17:00    10

if sell wall 20 million OMG is eaten this coins will be send to a special burn address by Yobit

This is exactly how this work. If the people dump on the 20 BTC wall all this coins will be burned by Yobit and the new circulating supply will be 20 Millions.

Regards.
Activity: 271

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
What a nice name for a coin : OMG = Oh My God (facepalm) Grin    Sell wall (20 BTC) will be eaten within 48 hours   ...
Activity: 271
What a nice name for a coin : OMG = Oh My God (facepalm) Grin    Sell wall (20 BTC) will be eaten within 48 hours   ...
Activity: 309
This is a very good idea and the logo is very professional but unfortunately, i have lost interest due to a simple fact of its yobit ICO, how can a 40,000,000 total coin get sold off under one minute ?

This really smell a sign of danger and i will not be surprised if the price of this coin falls under 50 sats after the 4 days hold.
Wall 100 sats  20 000 000
ICO 100 sats
Can cancelled Grin

What do you mean by 'Can'?
Activity: 428
This is a very good idea and the logo is very professional but unfortunately, i have lost interest due to a simple fact of its yobit ICO, how can a 40,000,000 total coin get sold off under one minute ?

This really smell a sign of danger and i will not be surprised if the price of this coin falls under 50 sats after the 4 days hold.
ICO 100 sats
Can cancelled Grin
Activity: 138

ICO 100 sats
Activity: 700

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
How much i can win in empty wallet?
Activity: 39
Github and Windows wallet updated to the newest version. The update is mandatory if you are willing to play the games:

Source

Windows
Activity: 275
cryptoworld rule no.1 - Dont listen to trollboxes.
btw the supply is 40 million not 40 billion.
lets jsut give some time to this project it was released just an hour ago.

Agreed, every project will not grow as giant all of a sudden. It will always need a process to grow bigger and stronger.
So let just wait and see for this one. Cheesy
good job,sir   i waiting for what you say .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
nice project and at least it's trying something new
let's hope the dev stays on top of the development and this could do well
good luck
Pages:
Jump to: