Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 19. (Read 27116 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
The topic is about to reach 20.000 views. How can i apply for the second airdrop? i would love to receive some coin.
Thank you !

the airdrop form will be out whenever we are reaching or passing 20.000 viewers,
which mean we need a little bit more time for it,
just like other,all that you need to do is fill the form and wait for your airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The topic is about to reach 20.000 views. How can i apply for the second airdrop? i would love to receive some coin.
Thank you !
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
project seems interesting, i would love to have some coins 
Activity: 16
In my point of view the soon or later the bitcoin is going to grow fast and will reach to 20k but there is another probability that many other digital currency that were rise up to pick then they fall also and not again grow higher so let's hope that bitcoin remain  the same and rise further more..
Activity: 178
There are 160 readings, we can open the omgc second airdrop door, the rules are the same as the first time?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Here is a little food for thought.......

In the near future, I fear a potential lawsuitcoming our way because of the name of our coin, should we consider a re-branding ? I seems like the name is too similar to the name OmiseGo, and as far as I know this coin is not associated with that coin at all. This, to me, seems like it will likely cause problems down the road. I also worry that it will cause confusion to the newcomers or onlookers so an original name and logo seems essential to success down the road, especially if we hit big exchanges!

Something to think about, anyone else have an opinion on this matter? Please let the community know.

I don't think that's really an issue. We see so many other coins with the name of another coin and then classic. That sets precedence.
well we have ethereum and ethereum classic
yes but ethereum classic is forked from ethereum. There is a connection. Our coin doesn't have that. Besides that OmiseGo is a ERC20 token...
The omisego classic name is best because it has a money earning effect and many people expect it to break out like omisego like bitcoin (red, yellow, white, black)
Activity: 21
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
it s up to the page

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉  (Read 19436 times)
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
How can I see how many views this thread has, without having to go to the front page when it's bumped?
Activity: 40
Coin prices are still cheap. topic is about to hit 20k views and airdrop 2 will start
Activity: 143
Quark it up!

In the near future, I fear a potential lawsuitcoming our way because of the name of our coin, should we consider a re-branding ? I seems like the name is too similar to the name OmiseGo, and as far as I know this coin is not associated with that coin at all. This, to me, seems like it will likely cause problems down the road. I also worry that it will cause confusion to the newcomers or onlookers so an original name and logo seems essential to success down the road, especially if we hit big exchanges!

Something to think about, anyone else have an opinion on this matter? Please let the community know.

I don't think that's really an issue. We see so many other coins with the name of another coin and then classic. That sets precedence.
yes but ethereum classic is forked from ethereum. There is a connection. Our coin doesn't have that. Besides that OmiseGo is a ERC20 token...
Activity: 69

And there's also Dark Ethereum, which Vitalik Tweeted that he has no idea who they are and that they are not affiliated with Ethereum in anyway. And even though that's the case, they're not going to sue over that, nor do I think they can.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Activity: 69

Activity: 143
Quark it up!

Activity: 322
In my opinion, this coin will grow very fast
The evidence is that after the airdrop, was sold as waste dumping, it still stands firm not dead
newbie account waiting for bounty

To acknowledge this, many coin died after the airdrop was completed
OMGC  The number of transactions is stable
on the coinsmarkets.com
Hope this coin will succeed
Activity: 146
In my opinion, this coin will grow very fast
The evidence is that after the airdrop, was sold as waste dumping, it still stands firm not dead
newbie account waiting for bounty
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Russian translation reserved
Activity: 126
Any chance that newbie can join the bounty campaign?
Activity: 322
how to participate in signature campaign ?
I am also waiting for Dev's signature campaign start date
and the second round the airdrop
when the topic reaches 20k view
Pages:
Jump to: