Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OmniBazaar - Distributed E-commerce Marketplace - page 3. (Read 1426 times)

copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
OmniBazaar -- eBay for the "un-banked" billions
AIRDROP (WELCOME BONUS) INSTRUCTIONS
Here are the steps of the airdrop and bounty program:
(1)  —  Download the OmniBazaar desktop application software and install it.
(2)  —  Launch the program, and choose a username and (strong) password.
(3)  —  Join the OmniBazaar Twitter feed using the link provided and re-tweet the pinned post.
(4)  —  Join our Telegram chat using the link provided. Start the Telegram bot and copy the UserID.
(5)  —  Sign up for our MailChimp newsletter using the link provided.
(6)  —  Click the button to register your user and receive your Welcome Bonus.

BONUS LISTING BOUNTY
Earn up to 25,000 OmniCoins (~$75 USD) for creating new product or service listings the OmniBazaar marketplace. You will receive 5,000 OmniCoins for each new product or service listing you create.
(1)  —  Limited to the first 500 new listings created = 2.5 million OmniCoins total bounty.
(2)  —  Limited to 5 listings (25,000 OmniCoins) per user.
(3)  —  You must create REAL LISTINGS for new or used products you actually have for sale, services you are willing to perform, an apartment for rent, a gig you are promoting, or almost anything you are actually willing to sell or provide.
(4)  —  Every listing must include at least one image that is relevant to the item listed.
(5)  —  All listings must be in English. But, you are encouraged to make "mirror" listings in your own language.
(6)  —  Make a screen shot of each listing you create and send to @omnirick on Telegram, along with your OmniBazaar username.
(7)  —  After we verify your listing(s) you will receive the bounty in your OmniCoin wallet.

REFERRAL BOUNTY
(1)  —  Receive 2,500 OmniCoins for each of your referrals who joins.
(2)  —  No limit on the number of Referral Bonuses you can earn.
(3)  —  After the first 10,000 referrals, the bonus drops to 1,250 OmniCoins.

Your custom referral link is available within the OmniBazaar app.

Here is the link to download the OmniBazaar marketplace and OmniCoin wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux: http://download.omnibazaar.com/support/download?ref=social
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Earn up to 25,000 OmniCoins (~$75 USD) for creating new product or service listings the OmniBazaar marketplace. You will receive 5,000 OmniCoins for each new product or service listing you create.

• Limited to the first 500 new listings created = 2.5 million OmniCoins total bounty.
  • Limited to 5 listings (25,000 OmniCoins) per user.
  • You must create REAL LISTINGS for new or used products you actually have for sale, services you are willing to perform, an apartment for rent, a gig you are promoting, or almost anything you are actually willing to sell or provide.
  • Every listing must include at least one image that is relevant to the item listed.
  • All listings must be in English. But, you are encouraged to make "mirror" listings in your own language.
  • Make a screen shot of each listing you create and send to @omnirick on Telegram, along with your OmniBazaar username.
  • After we verify your listing(s) you will receive the bounty in your OmniCoin wallet.
  • Also you will receive 5,000 tokens (~$15) just for downloading the wallet.

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Yes, it is obvious that there is not a lot of news about this project here.
Perhaps someone knows the service where I could get acquainted with the latest news about the development of this project. This is a very interesting idea, and for this reason I wonder how much it is implemented.
You should contact the chat Telegram bounty, where you will get answers to your questions.)
Thank you very much. But I would like to see the latest information about the development of the project in an medium article or something like that. So what would it all be in one place.
I think that here you can find everything interesting about the development and plans for the future of this project, last update for December 30th: https://medium.com/@OmniBazaar
By the way, the Sale of OmniCoin tokens began on January 8, 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Perhaps someone knows the service where I could get acquainted with the latest news about the development of this project. This is a very interesting idea, and for this reason I wonder how much it is implemented.
You should contact the chat Telegram bounty, where you will get answers to your questions.)
Thank you very much. But I would like to see the latest information about the development of the project in an medium article or something like that. So what would it all be in one place.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Got good news for the project community.
From Telegram
Distribution Dates:
OmniBazaar will be distribute on 20-30 January. Firstly investors tokens will be distributed then bounty tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
hi I cannot access my wallet it just saying username does not exist
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
yes it looks interesting and it looks like the team has worked well so far. I want to know what is the latest development of this project now? Is the bounty over and what is the team's next plan to provide development to the OmniBazaar? I hope you can provide interesting information from this project right now.
Very good request. But I see that the team is not very active here. I also think that this is a very promising project that can bring us a popular service. I think that top-starter could sometimes update information on the development of this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
yes it looks interesting and it looks like the team has worked well so far. I want to know what is the latest development of this project now? Is the bounty over and what is the team's next plan to provide development to the OmniBazaar? I hope you can provide interesting information from this project right now.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
very interesting project. A product before ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I`m glad to find that after the successful launch of the marketplace the activity around the project have risen significantly.
The number of users that are joining the project will continue to grow as they have those interest in the quality blockchain marketplace as well as they could earn incentives with in the tokens by doing various activity on the platform.
Activity: 129
Could someone test the wallets? Not approved on Apple Store  Cry
A few days are left to the beginning of the OmniBazaar token sale!
Want to remind for all that till the beginning of the token sale there was already announced launch of the OmniBazaar Marketplace so now it is ICO which is backed by the working platform!
Here is a short video review of the marketplace platform, where you can look closer at the user interface and learn the basic functions of the OmniBazaar marketplace and the OmniCoin wallet.
Obviously, this project is a good idea. But the team will have to make a lot of effort for marketing, so that this service would become popular. I think that many who use online stores, could use this service.

I believe it would in the future. Among all other similar crypto sturtups and existing marketplaces this is actually the one that i know, that mange to provide the full developed from zero working version of such complicated product as crypto marketplace.
And besides the security of transactions, reduced fees and peer2peer ability of sell/buy smth with crypto, this one offers us the ability to earn tokens by doing the simple actionds or providing services on the OmniBazaar marketplace or by reffering people to use it!
"Released" version of the OmniBazaar software is available for download now from this link: http://download.omnibazaar.com/support/download?ref=referrer
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Want to remind for all that till the beginning of the token sale there was already announced launch of the OmniBazaar Marketplace so now it is ICO which is backed by the working platform!
Here is a short video review of the marketplace platform, where you can look closer at the user interface and learn the basic functions of the OmniBazaar marketplace and the OmniCoin wallet.
Obviously, this project is a good idea. But the team will have to make a lot of effort for marketing, so that this service would become popular. I think that many who use online stores, could use this service.
Some more news comes from last day.
According to the official announcement, the official "production" version of OmniBazaar and OmniCoin will launch at 0:00 (UTC/GMT) on 31 October 2018.
Also in order to make this launch possible, some technical and test work should be done. So, OmniBazaar/OmniCoin network is planned to be offline from approximately 12:00 (UTC/GMT) 28 October to 0:00 (UTC/GMT) 31 October.
Ebay, Alibaba and other platforms take their fees for the services they provide: the users can open the dispute, they can get their money back if the seller deceives them.
Will you be able to offer such services for the users? Will the users have any guarantee that they can close a deal with minimum risk?
I think it will not be a problem. None of the sellers will want to spoil his reputation with bad reviews and controversial things. Directly to preserve the reputation, of the sellers go to meet buyers in disputes. It also happens in Ebay or Alibaba.
However, I am more interested in what about fundraising for the project. What is the information.

They offer the so called "distributed escrow" service on the OmniBazaar marketplace, but as I remember this would be only available as a paid option.
As it is written in the WP - they "provide an escrow service that allows users to do business with other users that
they do not know or trust.
"
"We have implemented an escrow module to allow volunteer users to mediate between buyers and sellers who do not know or trust each other. Users pay a small fee to the
chosen escrow agent when they choose to use the escrow feature."
Pages:
Jump to: