Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ON HOLD - page 2. (Read 1637 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:57:41 AM
I LOVE the idea. It's simple and everyone can get it. I like. I see you have fitness people already. Always good if the users are already there. Can you explain the business model? Who are the end users of this fitness data that users will generate? As I understand, this is what you mean by the user-generated and user-controlled fitness data ecosystem.
Thank you! Yes, the business model for Lympo is that it will open up an ecosystem for data providers to interact for companies that can make use of this data: health insurances, health data analytics companies etc. They will have to purchase tokens to make micropayments or store permissions after the user gave a right to access his/her data on Lympo platform.
copper member
December 07, 2017, 05:52:41 AM
Is there a mechanism to burn part of the tokens as time goes by in order to increase their value?
We do not plan to burn tokens. But they will be released very slowly since we lock team tokens for 24 months and we reserve a big part for ecosystem empowerment and Blockchain for Sports foundation. So, there will be no huge amount in the market at the beginning and it will grow slowly together with the use of the platform and the growing demand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
December 06, 2017, 08:16:46 PM
Greetings dev,

Do you have bounty program for this? I would like to apply for Filipino translation and i will work hard on it and get the job done in my native language.

Best regards.
Activity: 49
December 06, 2017, 07:14:39 PM
I LOVE the idea. It's simple and everyone can get it. I like. I see you have fitness people already. Always good if the users are already there. Can you explain the business model? Who are the end users of this fitness data that users will generate? As I understand, this is what you mean by the user-generated and user-controlled fitness data ecosystem.
Activity: 10
December 06, 2017, 07:05:56 PM
A very interesting concept where people will be interested to do the exercises and will be paid for their achievements in an exercise program. This project will at least add a lot of people interest to live healthier with practice.
right, thaliaand, this is exactly what we want to achieve. we believe that blockchain can be used to incentivise healthy lifestyle just as it incentivised so many good ideas already. and in addition to that, we will create a user-generated and user-controlled fitness data ecosystem that will work with health insurances and companies issuing micro-payments to pay users for their data and have an immutable track record of a permission issued by the data owner. here is Ada telling more about Lympo.io: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlAeQqG2XCk.

THaanks for answer. Got the idea. Im not very experienced in ICOs so how i will be able to invest in your project on december 14? Where can i find tutorial?
copper member
December 06, 2017, 05:49:22 PM
A very interesting concept where people will be interested to do the exercises and will be paid for their achievements in an exercise program. This project will at least add a lot of people interest to live healthier with practice.
right, thaliaand, this is exactly what we want to achieve. we believe that blockchain can be used to incentivise healthy lifestyle just as it incentivised so many good ideas already. and in addition to that, we will create a user-generated and user-controlled fitness data ecosystem that will work with health insurances and companies issuing micro-payments to pay users for their data and have an immutable track record of a permission issued by the data owner. here is Ada telling more about Lympo.io: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlAeQqG2XCk.
copper member
December 06, 2017, 05:34:06 PM
Wow! This ICO is really promising, but personally I have one doubt. After reading carefully your whitepaper i see that your platform is successfully working in East Europe, Lithuania. Do you think that this system would expand to all over the world? How will you manage to do it? Because it's really hard task, but I believe that it is possible for you. I mean team.

Thank you for your answers!
alphet, you are right. www.lympo.lt is fully functioning in Lithuania and became 10 times bigger as its closest competitor in less than a year. It unites more than 500 sports professionals. Currently, www.lympo.com is preparing to launch in U.S., California and Australia since we have one big fitness person from Australia joining our team. This will be in a news release VERY soon! Follow our Telegram channel!
copper member
December 06, 2017, 05:30:44 PM
Just look on the first picture you get all my attention with woman CEO that was new, i guess this will be next project that worth to be invest. Cheesy
We are very proud to have a women CEO. Ada is doing a lot to encourage more women to join the crypto space. More women joining crypto is good for everyone: more coin buyers = higher prices = higher returns for both men and women = crypto world is more diverse, more new ideas and businesses.
copper member
December 06, 2017, 05:26:33 PM
Looks like something new in the market Smiley 
But still it is not clear what are the benefits for me if I choose to invest in Lympo.io, maybe someone could explain?
Sure. 1. Our early investors will have a chance to earn additional tokens testing the product and participating in the worldwide blockchain running challenge in February. It's our way to airdrop additional tokens for pre-ICO participants. 2. With LYM tokens you will be able to buy online and offline training // exercise programs on Lympo platform. The price of tokens once we launch this service will be higher than during the pre-ICO.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 08:50:59 AM
Just look on the first picture you get all my attention with woman CEO that was new, i guess this will be next project that worth to be invest. Cheesy
Activity: 10
December 06, 2017, 08:47:58 AM
Wow! This ICO is really promising, but personally I have one doubt. After reading carefully your whitepaper i see that your platform is successfully working in East Europe, Lithuania. Do you think that this system would expand to all over the world? How will you manage to do it? Because it's really hard task, but I believe that it is possible for you. I mean team.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 08:44:03 AM
Activity: 27
December 06, 2017, 08:18:50 AM
Is there a mechanism to burn part of the tokens as time goes by in order to increase their value?
Activity: 1
December 06, 2017, 08:05:21 AM
Looks like something new in the market Smiley 
But still it is not clear what are the benefits for me if I choose to invest in Lympo.io, maybe someone could explain?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 02:07:08 AM
Thanks! let me know if you have any questions.
copper member
December 06, 2017, 01:44:55 AM
Hi everyone! Just added Lympo ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Lympo. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/zR2Cthj)

Hey, thank you! We will take a look at this and fill in the form. That sounds like a great way to review ICOs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 11:37:28 PM
Hi everyone! Just added Lympo ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Lympo. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/zR2Cthj)
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:01:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: