Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ON SALE FRI] Emperor Penguin Loaded Note - page 2. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 1006
Extremely Important

As this is a loaded note, we will not ship before the BTC funds along with a TXID are also provided.

This means that to avoid delays to your order, we strongly recommend this to be completed during checkout!
So for the ones who won these notes during the trivia you did a month ago. We will need to send you the btc to fund the note and the shipping included in a separate transaction correct?

Okay so just like the Northern Cardinals, you send BTC to a central address, we then load the note after delivery is confirmed on your end.

This means that you can add both the shipping cost and the 1 Mbtc needed to one address. You along with the other three winners will get a PM in the coming days as referenced above.

Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Extremely Important

As this is a loaded note, we will not ship before the BTC funds along with a TXID are also provided.

This means that to avoid delays to your order, we strongly recommend this to be completed during checkout!
So for the ones who won these notes during the trivia you did a month ago. We will need to send you the btc to fund the note and the shipping included in a separate transaction correct?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
They really look so nicely done

Can't wait to see them
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
reserved & lowest serial numbers possible.

No possible but hey I'll be there on friday.

Really nice certificates, Go Polymerbit!

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Extremely Important

thanks for this, I was just about to ask! Tongue
Extremely Important

copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Great looking note once again, good job poly!
Thank you for your kind words. We are very excited to bring this note to you. It had the same passion put in as the Northern Cardinal.

Some info:

1)
Unfortunately we cannot offer specific serial numbers.

The serial numbers will be random.

2)

The note is Loaded with 1 mbtc. US based orders need to follow special instructions.

3)
100 pcs. produced in total

4)
The original MSRP was $50 e.a

We will be dropping this to $39.99 e.a, with orders over 5 pcs at $34.99 e.a.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
I have put an alarm on my phone.
I need one of those for a Xmas present.

Will they be dispatched right away?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Will we be able to choose a number when ordering a note? You know what one I'm after Grin.
Continuation of the series 'Birds of The World'. The Emperor Penguin Note is coming just in time for the holidays!

While in production.

On sale at 10 PM UK TIME THIS FRIDAY (5PM EST)

No reservations possible. Sorry!

Sold as is until sold out.

User must load the note with 0.001 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: