Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 53. (Read 67553 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
when a coin got listed on kinda pools , difficulty raises
 Workers   101
Pool Hash   274.4 Mh/s
Network Hash   12.9 Mh/s

even if it got announced today
Activity: 56
These are just the first steps and they are not sure! I will watch you. If you go further, I will participate and help with advertising
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Dev fix nicehash please
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
It looks good project, I'm going to mine and get a few coins and waiting for the release from the air, there is still a long way to go, this coin is hard to crack and will not come cheap , I will at least give this coin a chance
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
thanks for the airdrop !
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
Something wrong with blockchain? Last block find 20minutes on bigmine we got 320mh speed.
Activity: 128
I will just be watching out of this project actually seems good and reliable project.
Activity: 70
Very nice coin!
Already mining! ))))
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Virustotal shows Trojan:Win32/WisdomEyes.A. So, everyone be careful and start this wallet only at Sandbox or Virtual Machine.
NOD32 didn't show.
Activity: 364
Virustotal shows Trojan:Win32/WisdomEyes.A. So, everyone be careful and start this wallet only at Sandbox or Virtual Machine.

I do not disregard your warning but could it be a false alarm ? So wallet have had such threat in the past but they are harmless
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 160
i joined to airdrop. Good luck!
Activity: 364
WTB 1MN.
PM me.

Lol, total supply is around 1 million though i only guess this.
@ dev, when are you starting the second airdrop?

Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
Dev i wil register in form for airdrop but but dont got my coins. Plz check XJwQvNBFtzGAE7naVnzrLnmnzfBBxEqvqp.
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
i m still waiting my onex  Grin
Activity: 211
Activity: 81
ASIC resistant is really impressive considering that Vertcoin and BTG are gaining tract of the market right now.
Activity: 42
We have just distributed coins to more than 50% of the users, we will check the missing people and if everything is in order in brief we follow the delivery, thank you all.

PS: In brief I will answer all the doubts and more things will be added, thank you!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Pages:
Jump to: