Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 9. (Read 67534 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
could be a very interesting coin, but
- main webpage page is not working (timeout)
- official pool is down again
- altminer pool has a lot of connection issues
and there is no other reasonable pool to mine with. Is this coin going to be alive? Could devs give us a list of pools which supports Onex Cash mining? Is it possible to get listing on coinmarketcap ?
Have you tried mining-dutch.nl?
will try
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Prompt please, earlier on AMD worked bat with such configuration nsgminer --neoscrypt -g 1 -w 128 -I 16 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:10005 -u XFMSpUzSDhJAfKRvgTc3sBsaqpiW1pR4r6 -p c=ONEX,
now refuses to work. Already tried so nsgminer --neoscrypt -g 1 -w 128 -I 16 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:10005 -O XFMSpUzSDhJAfKRvgTc3sBsaqpiW1pR4r6:c=ONEX
and there is no other reasonable pool to mine with. Is this coin going to be alive? Could devs give us a list of pools which supports Onex Cash mining? Is it possible to get listing on coinmarketcap ?
Have you tried mining-dutch.nl?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Is sentinel needed for Masternode? My Masternode status ist always pre_enabeld and some hours later restart_required  Undecided

I used sentinel just in case.  You must be the very top one.  I saw that it need a restart.  Grin  I haven't had a single disconnect for 4 days..  Getting paid every couple of hours.  Now accumulating coins with no exchange to sell them.  Angry  Waiting for coinsmarket but Onex really need another exchange.

I got some tips from this video for installing sentinel...  Sentinel section starts @ 36 minutes into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuQ0-Kch7U&t=8s
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
wait for next exchange will make this coin price going up!
Activity: 208
Merit: 15
Is sentinel needed for Masternode? My Masternode status ist always pre_enabeld and some hours later restart_required  Undecided
Want to support Your coin. when new ppl can sign up for signature bounty>?
Activity: 171
This is so popular I did not notice that the main trading platform where? Where can I see the price chart?
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
coinsmarkets.com only, no more exchange
I got paid 45 coins in 1 day time.  Payments are frequent like every couple of hours.   5 coins each time.

Can anyone get this coin in another exchange besides coinsmarket?
would it work on rasp pi?

Yes it would work.  I tried it on ubuntu mate.  Does not work with raspian.

You need a different IP other than your local wallet. 

I have had good luck with Altminer.net. I recommend using the dedicated port as I also have had the same problem with the YIIMP style pools getting confused with the c= and getting paid out in VIVO instead of ONEX.

Make sure your wallet address is correct as well.

Hope this helps and Happy Mining!  Grin

Ah, the first coin paid! And the buy-sell spread on coinsmarkets.com is so big. As for solo-mining you have to install wallets, synchronise the chains, it's time and resourse consuming, y'know
altminer blocked me today for nothing LOL
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
It seems that I no longer receives onex from the bounties....
I'm need start masternode on windows.

Try to follow this guide.  It should work same as OneX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mek55iQ9Dsg
Dev does visit the site but he doesn't post anything what's happening...

This is going forward with or without him. If he wants to contribute, very good. If not, no problem.

Good.  need to be in more exchanges though.  I do have a masternode.

I mean this coin is just as good as innova or any other dash clones.  It needs proper care and loving.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm need start masternode on windows.
Pages:
Jump to: