Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️ Openbit Coin & Exchange Platform [ANN]⚡️⚡️ Masternode + Pos Coin - page 2. (Read 24969 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Openbit is now listed on Bithostlive

New crypto exchange, REXBIT is online now! Register today and start trade.

You have chance get free OPN, if you register to REXBIT. Airdrop will start shortly for OPN who registered to REXBIT

Bithost project has been warned as a scam one.
I am not sure that Bithost is a scam one or not, but have the Openbit team actually made deeply investigation about Bithost?
Are the Openbit team sure that Bithost is good to list Openbit on their MN platform?
bithost coin is only completely scam coin and listing no that platform is completely non sense 

I do not think it is worth listening to your words, because it may be wrong. it's just your opinion.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
worst presentation i have ever seen

there website is basic does not contain any information about coin specs and block reward i did go through discord , there i saw there block reward scheme its completely crap maximum is 3reward per block to infinity Grin   

no major exchanges listings mentioned in roadmap , i saw cryptopia and coin market cap in Q2 of 2019

and there no whitepaper only ........  they have just mentioned in website is we click on that nothing works 

2% premine with no details of where its been used

there are many coins with same goals of making an exchange what unique do this coin offer   

ok than answer this
copper member
Activity: 42

you dumb devs dont even answer any questions asked
your escaping from those questions will only prove that your coin is built for scam
and now bithost coin price is completely collapsed

Please talk about topics that are not related to openbit elsewhere.
copper member

You have chance get free OPN, if you register to REXBIT. Airdrop will start shortly for OPN who registered to REXBIT

I am not sure that Bithost is a scam one or not, but have the Openbit team actually made deeply investigation about Bithost?
Are the Openbit team sure that Bithost is good to list Openbit on their MN platform?

I would like to give you a message as developer from myself
Some are purposely spreading false news on BitHostCoin , there is no such thing exist
there accusations are baseless , for your reference i would like to say these things
1. we have invested and developed our platform before coin launch (you can calculate the cost of it )
2. we paid CB before presale
3. we have completed all our promises on Q4, 2018 except CE, cause we are planning to directly hit TOPIA

we welcome you to our discord server and find about our project reviewing by yourself , dont trust other's hoax news 

We are still on our development and will make it success surely,
those hoax are due to illness of their competition quality
or they are useless guys who have almost free time to spread hoax ,

If you watch the thread, in all pages you can itself find those are newbie accounts , proved by some other BCT copper user

and their frequency of messages deliberately shows their bad intention

We are requesting and welcoming people to search, analyze and research our project and then comment on it , rather than accepting other illusion comments

you dumb devs dont even answer any questions asked
your escaping from those questions will only prove that your coin is built for scam
and now bithost coin price is completely collapsed
copper member

bithost coin is only completely scam coin and listing no that platform is completely non sense 
copper member

Openbit is now listed on Mintnodes

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

I would like to give you a message as developer from myself
Some are purposely spreading false news on BitHostCoin , there is no such thing exist
there accusations are baseless , for your reference i would like to say these things
1. we have invested and developed our platform before coin launch (you can calculate the cost of it )
2. we paid CB before presale
3. we have completed all our promises on Q4, 2018 except CE, cause we are planning to directly hit TOPIA

we welcome you to our discord server and find about our project reviewing by yourself , dont trust other's hoax news 

We are still on our development and will make it success surely,
those hoax are due to illness of their competition quality
or they are useless guys who have almost free time to spread hoax ,

If you watch the thread, in all pages you can itself find those are newbie accounts , proved by some other BCT copper user

and their frequency of messages deliberately shows their bad intention

We are requesting and welcoming people to search, analyze and research our project and then comment on it , rather than accepting other illusion comments
copper member

Hello. We didn't find any bad results from our research.
If you have any information about this, please let us know. We take into account the warnings and requests from the community.

There are still many things to learn about Openbit, the hard work of the team will be highly appreciated actively and convince every step taken for the future of the Openbit. Is it a more exciting event to convince current investors?

According to our road map. We continue to take new steps. New coins on the openbit market will be add this week. And we plan to use it actively on 15.12.2018.

To maintain the openbit price policy correctly. We'il accept OPN as the listing fee.

Check:

https://market.openbit.online/Article/detail/id/121
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
There are still many things to learn about Openbit, the hard work of the team will be highly appreciated actively and convince every step taken for the future of the Openbit. Is it a more exciting event to convince current investors?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
openbit has a very interesting idea, maybe this project will attract many the attention of investors to invest here. I believe the team will work hard to develop this project so that it can run perfectly, hopefully your project can succeed.
copper member
worst presentation i have ever seen

there website is basic does not contain any information about coin specs and block reward i did go through discord , there i saw there block reward scheme its completely crap maximum is 3reward per block to infinity Grin   

no major exchanges listings mentioned in roadmap , i saw cryptopia and coin market cap in Q2 of 2019

and there no whitepaper only ........  they have just mentioned in website is we click on that nothing works 

2% premine with no details of where its been used

there are many coins with same goals of making an exchange what unique do this coin offer   
copper member

Activity: 1
So far I am quite convinced of this project. One of the few who already have a product. Take a look at the Exchange of Openbit. There is already a lot going on. For the fact that this is so new.  Roll Eyes
copper member

Openbit is now listed on CryptoHashTank.

CryptoHashTank Shared POS:MN Service! All Coins Stake!

Activity: 308
This seems like a good project you can trust. The coin looks pretty good and is already trading on the exchange, which in my opinion is very important.
Activity: 2
Good project on exchange base
At now trading on FinexBox.Attractive ROI showing in the stats, I hope soon many new investors will start MN, so it will walk through good stable ROI marks to holds back the market value. The concept of this project is not unique but a good one. Hopefully, we will get a better exchange from the team.
Activity: 2
Good project on exchange base
At now trading on FinexBox.
Activity: 43
A great project and a great currency. Will there be a possibility of token mining? I also want to note a convenient and easy to use wallet.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Hey people,

there is few seat available for shared MN on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley
I'm going to take some coins to mine in simplepospool.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: