Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Operand | Programmable Money System | PoS | - page 3. (Read 13036 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Hmmm.... Volume: 13.93 BTC on c-cex  Undecided
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
WTF price 0.006  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
price ico only 200sat.. Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Wow ROI for this one is really incredible! IPO price was about 200 sat now one coin values about 0.003 BTC. With 36M tokens in total makes the coin #5 by marketcap. I think Operand is extremely overvalued atm (yes I missed the IPO).
Activity: 434
IS OP stake daily 4%?HuhHuh?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi everybody.

So, its been really quiet these few months. With seemingly some other projects like ETH, LISK, Augur, Slock.it taking some of the limelight. Infact, one of our original developers has decided to commit his time to working directly with ETH. So, as it stands right now, we're still aiming to do exactly the same, it will just take a little more time.  In the mean time we're also looking for members to join our team to make the process a little faster.

Thanks for being patient to all that invested into us. I will make sure to keep everyone up to date with whatever happens.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
So is there anyone cryptocoin simillar to TBC when dev is so rich to invest his money and whether it will be more such coins?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Interesting that after seemingly no activity since October 2015 the dev has returned to edit the OP but nothing else was said.

GitHub repository says the code was committed 7 days ago, and it's been listed on C-Cex within the last hour.

At this point where is the coin on the road map? Is the "OpCode" system in place yet, or the whitepaper available? Is it just a scrypt clone right now?
Activity: 1022
Turing complete yeeeeeees. Where can I dump my Btc?
You can send to me i will buy toys for my children:
1HYpGrPzrmE6LhBSu17xTwATAAVp7HG7he
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Turing complete yeeeeeees. Where can I dump my Btc?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
"moneysupply" : 36014244.27032658,
"proof-of-stake" : 3198446.73320553
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Use of op code scripts are actually quite undeveloped right now. Thing is a-lot of people mistake tokens for blockchain service type 'coins' as a store of value or currency. Quite the opposite. We're seeing more and more 'Blockchain' uses outside of currency.
Activity: 120
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
I thought I was never going to see my BTC again. There's hope!
Activity: 506
Finally, i've been holding my bags for 6 months. I do hope they at least pump it.  Cry

How much do you hold? Was it you who got us listed on c-cex?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I went for the ico but not that much, will probably see how it goes and maybe buy a little more. I like the smaller stuff, there's more of a chance for growth.
Activity: 526
Finally, i've been holding my bags for 6 months. I do hope they at least pump it.  Cry
Activity: 183
Someone donated 0.65btc in voting to add this coin on c-cex, WAT?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
This sounds like an implementation of AT by CIYAM.

https://ciyam.org/at/

I believe IIRC there are currently 2 or 3 coins with AT support out currently.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
LOL is not enough to convince me to invest here, although only slightly
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
More details should be provided if you're asking for money. Most of it was just fluff.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
POW or GTFO!!
Pages:
Jump to: