Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - page 6. (Read 2281 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 24, 2020, 06:07:24 AM

I think that the team needs to take part in online and offline events this would make the project even more popular

in fact I have not seen anything like this on the market and I am sure that the app will spread very quickly
including the efforts of the community
brand new
May 24, 2020, 05:31:15 AM

please tell me can I get a reward for every megabyte ?

I don't know what you mean.
do you want to set a limit for each user ?
brand new
May 24, 2020, 04:52:28 AM

hi dev, please stop bumping your thread by not creating fresh new accounts and also not using other noob accounts anymore. the mod will just delete those posts if they see that you are obviously hyping up the thread. it is better to let the community notice your project rather than desperately hire the services of those bumping accounts. if you want, you can run sig campaign in this forum to spread the news about your project.

This will be just great for the whole community !
and a good opportunity to get more coins.
I think the team will make the right decision
copper member
Activity: 55
May 23, 2020, 03:31:04 PM
let's see how the project will develop and I have seen a lot of this on the market, but for people, this model of buying the Internet is too complicated
Right, with the Aloha mobile app anyone can browse the internet for free.
brand new
May 23, 2020, 02:42:43 PM
does the team plan any contests for the community?
this would help make the project popular and get even more coins for me
brand new
May 23, 2020, 02:20:53 PM
does the team plan to work in the stock market in the future ?
brand new
May 23, 2020, 01:50:30 PM

now in fact this is one of the most worthwhile projects and I like how everything works !
I mean it really can help people

it seems that this will be as convenient and secure as possible but first the project will need to be made popular so that every user knows about this app
brand new
May 23, 2020, 01:18:04 PM
I think that the team needs to take part in online and offline events this would make the project even more popular
brand new
May 23, 2020, 12:45:01 PM

still I think that software for Windows is necessary because many mobile devices run under this operating system and this is also important to me

I think the team understands this and there won't be any problems with the creation
but everything must clearly follow the road map

there are no problems with this now
Activity: 1
May 23, 2020, 12:13:04 PM
let's see how the project will develop and I have seen a lot of this on the market, but for people, this model of buying the Internet is too complicated
brand new
May 23, 2020, 11:37:33 AM

one of the most worthwhile projects !!!
and I'm glad that you already have working prototypes and it's all really important to me

I don't understand when there will be a listing on exchanges and how the team plans to ensure demand for these coins !
it would be really important to me
brand new
May 23, 2020, 07:35:06 AM
You say that platform performance has been significantly increased on the platform. Can you say more specifically what has been improved?
brand new
May 22, 2020, 10:08:37 AM
did the team's plans change during the quarantine ?
brand new
May 22, 2020, 09:46:21 AM
please tell me can I get a reward for every megabyte ?
brand new
May 22, 2020, 09:25:57 AM

do you have an affiliate program ?
I would like to recommend the project to my friends

Yes, app updates will enable that.

in any case, I'm using the app for me now and I really like it .
I mean it's very convenient for me to use it
brand new
May 22, 2020, 09:04:33 AM

Seems like it can bring good profit for all participants, good solutions team

Yes, it will be a great project !
since this is a real business and it will be possible to scale the project around the world very quickly
copper member
May 21, 2020, 07:14:43 AM
why did you choose this name for your project ?
what is the reason for this?
Because web browsing is often referred to as "surfing the web" and we are enabling people across the world to surf the internet.
brand new
May 22, 2020, 08:42:26 AM

one of the most promising projects in 2020 as it is able to bring real benefits to people and I am sure that the demand for tokens will be huge as the app will quickly become popular

everything will depend on how the team will scale the project and what budget will be allocated for marketing
I don't see how the funds will be distributed yet

The budget is currently allocated to the iOS app development and an exchange listing. Those are the next steps.

Yes, now a lot depends on listing on reputable exchanges !
for me this will still be very important for the development of the project
copper member
May 21, 2020, 07:13:28 AM
Hello everybody!
I have read the technical documents but I don't really understand what makes this project unique and in fact we have seen a lot of similar things in the market and the competition is huge
There are a few other meshnet projects but they require expensive equipment and complicated software configuration. Aloha Wifi makes it easy to share wifi and earn crypto using a mobile phone. We are creating a world-wide hotspot.
brand new
May 22, 2020, 08:20:39 AM
What about your marketing strategy where can I check it?
Pages:
Jump to: