Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 279. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
If the purse of this project accepts tokens in the future. And then many crypto-currency wallets only one coin of the Etherium accept and the tokens do not work. It is very uncomfortable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

If I will use your wallet, I will not need other wallets for different currencies?

It will be the multicurrency wallet. For the first year will be added 100 different cryptocurrencies from Top 100 for capitalization.

The multi-currency project purse will work with the tokens of the network of the Etherium?
What is the name of the project's token? For what currency can it be bought? What is the price of 1 token?

The name of the token is OPEX. The price of the tokens and accepted currency will be announced later.

What currency can I buy the project tokens for?
Merit: 10
The Ecosystem main features:

-Dynamic Biometric Verification
-Wallet Provider Service
-Know Your Customer Service
-Key Recovery Service

How many languages will the project support service know?
Merit: 11
Optherium Labs maintains its own private, peer-to-peer nodes and blockchains forged by consensus and combined with a system for smart contracts and assistive technologies. The multiple blockchains work in tandem utilizing Hyperledger Fabric, the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), and the Ethereum Network with unique cross-chain transactions. By using multiple blockchains over multiple platforms, Optherium creates a uniquely secure, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ environment.

This is very laborious work. Then the team must have several experienced programmers in this business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Whats about payments worldwide using NFC (VISA - and Mastercard-provided API) in your wallet? Will they be available?

Yes, we will need an agreement with VISA and Mastercard to offer NFC payments through their channels. We have already initiated discussions with both VISA and Mastercard and hope to have agreements in place by mid-summer.

I hope everything will be OK.

It will be good if the team concludes these agreements.

If the project can agree with such companies it will be a great success
Such an arrangement should facilitate the transfer of electronic money into real currency

It will be great. You will replenish the account with Fiats from your bank card and quietly invest. Earned profit, immediately without any intermediaries withdraw money to the card.
Merit: 11
Whats about payments worldwide using NFC (VISA - and Mastercard-provided API) in your wallet? Will they be available?

Yes, we will need an agreement with VISA and Mastercard to offer NFC payments through their channels. We have already initiated discussions with both VISA and Mastercard and hope to have agreements in place by mid-summer.

Especially if these contracts are concluded before the sale of tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The Ecosystem main features:

-Dynamic Biometric Verification
-Wallet Provider Service
-Know Your Customer Service
-Key Recovery Service
copper member
Activity: 262
Optherium Labs will create opportunities for enterprises to have a private-labeled product built for them within the Ecosystem. This will enable the enterprise to leverage the Optherium Ecosystem’s rapid transaction speeds, instant currency conversions and confirmations, Dynamic Biometrics™-based security verifications, and the Multi-Decentralized™ Digital Currency Exchange for their own benefits.
copper member
Optherium Labs maintains its own private, peer-to-peer nodes and blockchains forged by consensus and combined with a system for smart contracts and assistive technologies. The multiple blockchains work in tandem utilizing Hyperledger Fabric, the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), and the Ethereum Network with unique cross-chain transactions. By using multiple blockchains over multiple platforms, Optherium creates a uniquely secure, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ environment.
Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ - based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.

If I will use your wallet, I will not need other wallets for different currencies?

It will be the multicurrency wallet. For the first year will be added 100 different cryptocurrencies from Top 100 for capitalization.
Activity: 252

Activity: 266

Such an arrangement should facilitate the transfer of electronic money into real currency
Activity: 336

copper member
On the site already published White Paper?

No. It will puplished later. Pre-ICO will be in summer and we have a lot of time to prepare. Subscribe on out news on the official site to know all the news first!

The team plans to increase the number of corporate partners?
copper member
On the site already published White Paper?

No. It will puplished later. Pre-ICO will be in summer and we have a lot of time to prepare. Subscribe on out news on the official site to know all the news first!

I was surprised when I found 11 corporate partners on the site.

Quite good news. So many corporate clients will not support a bad project.

Optherium Labs will create opportunities for enterprises to have a private-labeled product built for them within the Ecosystem. This will enable the enterprise to leverage the Optherium Ecosystem’s rapid transaction speeds, instant currency conversions and confirmations, Dynamic Biometrics™-based security verifications, and the Multi-Decentralized™ Digital Currency Exchange for their own benefits.
https://optherium.io/

How many products does the team plan to release?

Business-to-Business platform
Business-to-Consumer platform

What will essentially differ these 2 platforms?

Business-to-Business platform -trade market for business. The buyer and seller are companies.
Business-to-Consumer. The seller is company, the buyer is private person.

The team is working on very strong products. Now the investment is being collected for what purpose?

For the defelopment, realization and destrubution of this produects.
Jump to: