Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 16. (Read 2489 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Wow this is so cool.. Like really... I never thought of the possibility of joining a gambling network on the blockchain which is so attractive as this right now.. I'll be exploring much more in coming days  Cheesy

Really want more information on the project to see what it's about gonna spend some time reading about it i've always said though that gambling seems like the perfect target for blockchain due to its immutablity and it's distributed architecture it really lends itself to being able to handle something as important and widespread as gambling
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Wow this is so cool.. Like really... I never thought of the possibility of joining a gambling network on the blockchain which is so attractive as this right now.. I'll be exploring much more in coming days  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Note: I am not a part of the Orbit team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Discord.
Pages:
Jump to: