Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Original Crypto Coin (OCC) - page 4. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
good project ... the active developer party always in giving the latest update.
Activity: 109
May 15, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 10:20:40 PM
as i reviewed the project for about 2hrs it looks like  comprehensive  project and i think this a good investment,,look to see more good news
Activity: 141
April 01, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Just found this and I'm very disappointed that I missed the airdrop. Watching this space.

Follow our Socials and you'll be able to have the chance to win some coin in our contests
Activity: 38
March 25, 2018, 03:08:26 PM
Is there an update for Occ? The air drop is over... so what next?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
March 22, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
Developers in white paper in the Basic Terminology section made some attempt to tell about bitcoin and etherium technology. But, the better their coin is from a technical point of view and how it differs - it is not written.
Activity: 32
March 22, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Just found this and I'm very disappointed that I missed the airdrop. Watching this space.
Activity: 47
March 19, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
Excuse me, but do you have a discord group or something so we can keep track of occ? Now that distribution is ended I want to track development

"blog"      : "https://originalcryptocoin.com/blog/",
  "facebook"  : "https://www.facebook.com/OrigCryptoCoin/",
  "github"    : "https://github.com/OriginalCrypto/",
  "instagram" : "https://www.instagram.com/origcryptocoin/",
  "linkedin"  : "https://www.linkedin.com/company/original-crypto-coin",
  "reddit"    : "www.reddit.com/r/originalcryptocoin/",
  "telegram"  : "https://t.me/OrigCryptoCoin",
  "twitter"   : "https://twitter.com/origcryptocoin",
  "youtube"   : "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_Iuc8ukPYlWCqxelxg7HQ/"
March 17, 2018, 09:06:22 PM
Excuse me, but do you have a discord group or something so we can keep track of occ? Now that distribution is ended I want to track development
March 11, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
All of the #OCC tokens have been claimed! 56 billion free OCC tokens were given away. Stay tuned for announcements.
February 22, 2018, 09:48:28 PM
It says I need a Dapp browser.

Can't I just use my Coinomi wallet since it supports all ERC20 tokens?

In order to save costs on "gas/ether".  Using one of the DAPPS will transfer 5 million tokens for less than .15c

You can definitely "Hold" OCC tokens in the Coinomi Wallet
Activity: 4
February 22, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
It says I need a Dapp browser.

Can't I just use my Coinomi wallet since it supports all ERC20 tokens?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
Nothing wrong with this approach, they are trying something different. I wish them luck!
Activity: 1
February 19, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
Derfcoin and pdahl seem to be shilling.  pdahl advertising for Deep Onion, and "Derf"coin.  

Original Crypto Coin has a Doctorate and MBA member on the team would make them exceptionally qualified in many situations.  

A Crypto Coin giving away all of their tokens... and not asking for any personal information and creating awareness about scammers... is a scam? Doubtful  

I received my 200,000 OCC tokens for less than $0.008c.  

Everything Checks out

Well not so much shilling going on, that's the signature required by the DO airdrop. But hey, have fun with those tokens and let's hope they you will get some use out of them.

I got mine (a little higher gas price than some of the others since Cipher Browser's lowest is 1 GWEI). But on the website in the FAQ section it straight up says the token is an educational tool. I'm totally excited to use this to teach family and friends how crypto works. I wish it had been around when I got started. And honestly, most of the altcoins on here have less info and/or use than this.
Activity: 59
February 18, 2018, 12:14:56 PM
Derfcoin and pdahl seem to be shilling.  pdahl advertising for Deep Onion, and "Derf"coin.  

Original Crypto Coin has a Doctorate and MBA member on the team would make them exceptionally qualified in many situations.  

A Crypto Coin giving away all of their tokens... and not asking for any personal information and creating awareness about scammers... is a scam? Doubtful  

Everything Checks out

Well not so much shilling going on, that's the signature required by the DO airdrop. But hey, have fun with those tokens and let's hope they you will get some use out of them.

Activity: 59
February 18, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Looks like a scam.

The whitepaper is almost empty. According to it, the website will apparently be educating new users about crypto and who knows what the coin will be for.

This is also fun. The linked in profile of the first team member:

Rob McNealy
Robert L. McNealy has 12 years of experience in the flooring industry, as a contractor, certified inspector, walkway auditor, and expert witness. He has inspection training in hardwood, laminate and resilient flooring, as well as substrates and subfloors. As a contractor, he has direct experience with the installation of all major types of floor coverings in both residential and commercial settings. With a Master of Business Administration degree, and experience in government contracting, Mr. McNealy is well versed in contract and scope of work analysis. His experience with architectural and interior design planning has honed his ability to properly specify floor coverings for different applications, and his background in site and floor safety has guided his passion for creating for safer walkways.

The experience from the flooring industry might come handy for crypto, right?

How can a smart contract free airdrop be a scam? Here's the links to the airdrop code:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd9c7e5b218818cb8ffa4fc5966c5ea5d99c30e1a

If you use 0.1 gwei it costs you less than $0.009 (USD)

Most people in crypto come from other places; it's a new industry. I don't know many people in the floor industry with 400,000 plus twitters followers: Twitter.com/robmcnealy

Well, not a scam in the sense that they would take something from you.

Rather a scam that there is implied value when there actually will never be any use, it'll just be like one of these old "chain letters" where you would read a friend "forwarding" a sob story FB post and it ends with "if you know or heard of anyone who got cancer you should forward this". It's just pointless spam and network traffic. I've seen a few of these the last few days.

You will probably not get harmed in any way, you'll just have some spam in your token list  Smiley
Activity: 47
February 18, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Everything Checks out
Bro. There isn't even such a coin called Derfcoin.

This smells like a scam because of their team. Why is there a random MD?

But if you got your coins, good for you. I guess that means you can create 1,000 eth addresses and send a little gas from each and get 1000 times the amount you currently have...

You could probably get that many coins, but it sounds like a lot of work.

As for the team: They have an entrepreneur (with an MBA), a project manager (with an MD), a master's level tax accountant, a legit finance guy, a top shelf developer that built oil/gas exchange projects, and a high end web guy that manages numerous blogs. Yeah, a total shit team. 😉

Angel investors would call that a "well rounded management team."
Activity: 29
February 18, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
however, i get the tokken too, for nothing thats ok 👌🏻
February 18, 2018, 03:28:02 AM

Everything Checks out
Bro. There isn't even such a coin called Derfcoin.

This smells like a scam because of their team. Why is there a random MD?

But if you got your coins, good for you. I guess that means you can create 1,000 eth addresses and send a little gas from each and get 1000 times the amount you currently have...
Activity: 87
February 18, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

Everything Checks out
Pages:
Jump to: