Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OrionCoin - Crypto Innovations for Maritime Industry - page 5. (Read 5066 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Activity: 78
pool :  http://202.5.18.38/getting_started
mywallet: NXNf3G49DXVgWmr3VJjeaeVre4HpMXNiZe
Reward is already sent
What is fee on your pool? Also, can you get for your pool pretty domain? IP address looks some bag
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
The concept is not bad,but about the premining coins,it's a little more IMO,5% will be a proper rate maybe you have a huge plan need more coins,but it's not a convincing reason.

Actually, stuff, what we need costs a lot. And there is no price, compaired to human life.
Fast PC, servers, sensors, thermal-image cameras, lasers, gyro-stabilised platforms... They cost a lot.

I'll make some kind of dev-blog, where I can explain everything for investors
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
The concept is not bad,but about the premining coins,it's a little more IMO,5% will be a proper rate maybe you have a huge plan need more coins,but it's not a convincing reason.
Not Asic? bb
It is a scrypt coin. You can mine that with asic or nicehash
Activity: 24
Not Asic? bb
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'm Going to check your project and will follow up. Good luck guys! Grin Grin
Activity: 349
SOLO ASIC  is bombing and dismantling the coinblocks  Sad
Yes, we made a one big mistake. We make a git post 3 days before ann and somebody take our source code and mine 600 blocks( We are worring about this but nothing can do with this(
We mine only 3 blocks (1 premine block and 2 for test)
I do not think more miners will arrive
there are only 5 since the launch
1.03 GH
365.07 MH
493.08 MH
950.71 KH
75.39 MH
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What goods and services will I be able to buy with Orion coin if your project succeeds?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Is there any bounty campaign?
Has anyone tested the mining pool? Is it ok or are payments not working?
impossible to mine the asic arrived
impossible to mine the asic arrived
next
Your honesty is refreshing, thank you. But I still have one question I couldn't find the answer... What will be the usercase of this coin, what will give value to it in the long run? How could the investor/speculator benefit by buying your coins?

Let me answer your question.
First of all,  we believe in a free market.  We can't control is directly, but we can stimulate it with our success. As in normal market.

What we are planning to do,  it to buy coins from market later. That way, we can increase its price without hurting it (artificial demand).
As soon, as Orion Navigation will make first product to the market, our capitalisation will increase. So that will make possible to take coins back.  
Will we dump them later? No,  because it will hurt us as well.  

We are thinking about OrionCoin 2.0 already, where we will try to implement this features,  but we are not ready to talk about it right now.  

I think,  I should to make an extended QA section on a website Smiley

Talking about a 2.0 on the 2nd page of the ANN is rather premature.. It may put people off not to invest in this one.

It will be in 2 years, obviously. So we think, it's ok to tell about it, because it ill be mentioned in a roadmap anyway
Activity: 518
Your honesty is refreshing, thank you. But I still have one question I couldn't find the answer... What will be the usercase of this coin, what will give value to it in the long run? How could the investor/speculator benefit by buying your coins?

First of all,  we believe in a free market.  We can't control is directly, but we can stimulate it with our success. As in normal market.

What we are planning to do,  it to buy coins from market later. That way, we can increase its price without hurting it (artificial demand).
As soon, as Orion Navigation will make first product to the market, our capitalisation will increase. So that will make possible to take coins back.  

We are thinking about OrionCoin 2.0 already, where we will try to implement this features,  but we are not ready to talk about it right now.  

Talking about a 2.0 on the 2nd page of the ANN is rather premature.. It may put people off not to invest in this one.
Yes payments working well, software for pool is tested by myself many times.
Pool is paying coins every 10 munutes plus after 50 confirmation of the network (new mined coins can not send at one)
Activity: 26
Merit: 4

Activity: 518
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: