Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 26. (Read 41044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I believe in oxycoin, i think it will come up with the best wallet and hassle free buy/sell and exchange services, i hope they will add tokens too.
This is only for beginning, after oxycoin app release during this year maybe the price can raise to $1. So better to hold this coin for long term investment because potential to raise is big

This is true, we are on the very beginning of something great and i also believe that we can reach 1 dollar within the next year. I will hold my oxycoins and will also buy some more.
I suggest to you if want to buy oxy coin better wait until the price under ico price or at least buy at ico price. Also buy every the price down but not above the ico price, so your profit will more big if oxy coin price start growth
The problem is that you never know the market and how low the price will dip into. If you are for long term, the price should be ok now to buy in.
what the ico price
around 2000satoshi
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
what the ico price
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I believe in oxycoin, i think it will come up with the best wallet and hassle free buy/sell and exchange services, i hope they will add tokens too.
This is only for beginning, after oxycoin app release during this year maybe the price can raise to $1. So better to hold this coin for long term investment because potential to raise is big

This is true, we are on the very beginning of something great and i also believe that we can reach 1 dollar within the next year. I will hold my oxycoins and will also buy some more.
I suggest to you if want to buy oxy coin better wait until the price under ico price or at least buy at ico price. Also buy every the price down but not above the ico price, so your profit will more big if oxy coin price start growth
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1
Indeed It could occur with pairs LTCOrBTC leads to BTC prices are my conjecture going to down a bit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
yes i am keeping my bounty i will hold and not sell because i believe this project has some great potential. Has anyone managed to make any oxycoin from forging on here? So we vote for the delegates from the list in the wallet than what happens? If anyone could explain forging to me i would appreciate it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Wow, the price today reached 3k sat, I think this is not the limit, waiting for the next peak
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Can anyone point me to the right direction on how to mine/forge oxycoin?

I already got a server that I can use so do I need to run the oxy-node and oxy-pool? Where do I get my delegate pubkey that is required on the oxy-pool?

I am reading that only top delegates will earn so how can you become a top delegate?

Thanks
Activity: 364

Looking into various update of this ICO development I think sooner it will start climbing

I see that the price is 2000 sat, Is higher than ICO? What was the price of preICO and ICO? Couldn't find the information
The ICO price was around 2208 satoshis, and around 10 cents at the time. The price now is very close to ICO price!

The current price is already a little bit higher than the ICO price. It is still a good time to buy, in my opinion it´s very cheap right now. We candouble in now time with this great coin.
I also read that devs will accomplish all points for their road map in 2017. So it mean we can see they will release oxycoin app in this years and it can make oxycoin price start more climbing
copper member
Activity: 83
SHPING Presale: SOLD OUT / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
What is the site URL?
I see that the price is 2000 sat, Is higher than ICO? What was the price of preICO and ICO? Couldn't find the information
The ICO price was around 2208 satoshis, and around 10 cents at the time. The price now is very close to ICO price!

The current price is already a little bit higher than the ICO price. It is still a good time to buy, in my opinion it´s very cheap right now. We candouble in now time with this great coin.
I also read that devs will accomplish all points for their road map in 2017. So it mean we can see they will release oxycoin app in this years and it can make oxycoin price start more climbing
legendary
Hello
Joined to OXYcoin Twitter Campaign, but where specify an address OXYcoin?
Oxycoin ICO is over and so as too all of the twitter campaign.
legendary
Hello Dev Team,

This is mineable coin, Please give us specs on how to mine with this coin.
What is the algo?

OXYCOIN, this is potential too.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Oxycoin is fork of Lisk, base on DPOS. You have to rent a vps and install the software from https://github.com/Oxycoin
Activity: 120
Hello
Joined to OXYcoin Twitter Campaign, but where specify an address OXYcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Hello Dev Team,

This is mineable coin, Please give us specs on how to mine with this coin.
What is the algo?

OXYCOIN, this is potential too.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Activity: 47
what is the algo
Pages:
Jump to: