Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 52. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
tomorrow is the end of this campaign ,, good luck until last sales , i love to follow this project thanks
What is the concept of this project about buying and selling of cryptocurrency with fiat?
sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
and most importantly tomorrow is the end of the campaign program, for those of you who have not followed up this ahir please solve for now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
ico ends less than 9 hours ahead. and how does it pay? do we need to put our oxy wallet address now?

You needn't do that now. I suggest to you to wait untill this ico ends, and your oxycoin will be distributed at ico page. You will see active button after your coin has distributed, and then you can withdrawal your oxycoin from ico page to your oxywallet. Just wait untill this ico ends, the team/devs will announcement about coin distribution
thank you for this good info. the oxy team has worked well and deserves to get this success. doing everything as easily as possible for the campaign participants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Who is bounty Manager at this campaign? When will updated spreadsheets with stakes?
Activity: 350
ico ends less than 9 hours ahead. and how does it pay? do we need to put our oxy wallet address now?

You needn't do that now. I suggest to you to wait untill this ico ends, and your oxycoin will be distributed at ico page. You will see active button after your coin has distributed, and then you can withdrawal your oxycoin from ico page to your oxywallet. Just wait untill this ico ends, the team/devs will announcement about coin distribution
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
just 10 hours and the ico will be over. these guys have done a great job! I was amazed! they don't have raised the hard cap but they have gone far beyond the first and second goal. great job!

The team has working very hard, it evidenced by the amount have raised at ico page, and still continue untill this ico ends. So much people enthusiastic with this project and it mean that people trust this project and oxycoin will growing faster and big
Activity: 195
When the ICO time ends, how long until we can withdraw OXY and vote from our wallets, and how long until exchanges open?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What impress me most is the amount of success this project has attained so far in this ico,  the team deserve it because they are very hardworking. I see the hardcap being realised during this last hours.

I sent some tokens to etherdelta (they're listed only there for now) to throw some more eth into oxy but godamnit, etherdelta is just too slow, dunno if I can do it in 10 hours at this point Sad . They need to update that fn gas price from 4 Gwei to 21.

*edit: Lol I'm an idiot, you can change gas price in ED, I found that 12 Gwei is good enough
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
What impress me most is the amount of success this project has attained so far in this ico,  the team deserve it because they are very hardworking. I see the hardcap being realised during this last hours.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
just 10 hours and the ico will be over. these guys have done a great job! I was amazed! they don't have raised the hard cap but they have gone far beyond the first and second goal. great job!
ghostfaceuk  said:  [9:17 PM]
as mindelements said earlier.  we want to make sure the distribution calculations are correct so they will be checked both manually and automated (a couple of times). two weeks is only a estimate and the devs aim to get them out quicker
ico has come to an end let's support this project and promote its project until it finishes .. thanks

This ico will ends in about 10 hours but i was amazed because investor still come to this project to invest their money in the last day. You can look at oxycoin page and now oxycoin have raised about 1319 btc and still continue to raise
joined bounty
do not forget to follow every rare that has been set in this project. merge until ico is over ..
12 hours left  to  the close of  ICO.  
When will  the  oxy coin  be  ditributed ,and  when will  investors  be  allowed  to  withdraw their  coins  ?

Oxycoin will distributed at the ends of ico but i don't know exactly the date when, maybe after this ico ends the Oxycoin team will announcement about details coin distribution. Usually other project also like that, so we just wait
Nice concept about exchanges on the mobile with fiat, and also the DPOS mechanism is very helpful to build an active community, I just saw the ico process was 617 btc, the minimum cap will reach soon.
ico already want to finish as well as pre sale .. and for that for those of you who have not understand this project please ask the existing team, before ico closed.
No ICO, guys, am I right?
ico is ready to finish within hours let's promote this project until the end of the campaign .. also for those who invest in this project
ico has come to an end let's support this project and promote its project until it finishes .. thanks
12 hours left  to  the close of  ICO.   
When will  the  oxy coin  be  ditributed ,and  when will  investors  be  allowed  to  withdraw their  coins  ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
No ICO, guys, am I right?

What do you mean, ICO is still running. Couple of hours left... so hurry up
Pages:
Jump to: