Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT - page 62. (Read 41044 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
how many satoshi is one oxy after ICO?

If the ICO reaches 2000 BTC, the price will be 0.00002666 BTC per OXY (calculated without bonuses).

How you did the math, I am trying to figure how to calculate the estimated price for any new ICO

Maybe the man above me calculate like this :
The funds have raised divided by total supplies. For example :
2000btc / 75,000,000 = 0.00002666 satoshi
But please note sir, the dev still not announcement the price of oxycoin although you ask them directly.
I also don't know about the price of oxycoin. Just wait untill this ico ends and the dev will announcement about price

I am also looking forward to the price for this oxycoin, and I estimate that the price of oxycoin is going to be great
Activity: 350
I didn't know how the price are made, but when you explained it now it makes sense. Oxycoin deserves to have high price cause I see it a crypto of the future. I really believe in this project so hope the reach their high goals.

Of course Oxycoin is a cryto of the future because this project created for make the easiest way to buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT. I hope Oxycoin can add more payment option to buy cryptocurrency such as okpay, perfect money, web money etc, so people who have income from online business can buy cryptocurrency through oxycoin app
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
so the final price is not fixed yet it depends of the total amount raised during the ico,i hope they reach minimum goal at least so price can be higher...
Yes, Oxycoin has already attained minimum cap which is 250BTC, and currently aiming to achieve hardcap of 2000BTC at 1155BTC
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How is the inflationarate of oxy. I heard something about 5 oxy in the first year and after that only the half. Is that right? In my opinion the inflationrate minimize very fast. So this would let increase the price after a couple of years.
so the final price is not fixed yet it depends of the total amount raised during the ico,i hope they reach minimum goal at least so price can be higher...

You're rights, not only minimum target but also Oxycoin has reached second goal at 700 btc, now they have raised about 1,150 btc and of course oxycoin will be success. As you said, for fixed price we have to wait untill ends of this ico and the team will announcement about fixed price of Oxycoin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I didn't know how the price are made, but when you explained it now it makes sense. Oxycoin deserves to have high price cause I see it a crypto of the future. I really believe in this project so hope the reach their high goals.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I have read that the price of the OXY token will depend upon the amount raised during the ICO and
reaching the minimum funding goal of 250 BTC. But if the minimum threshold is not reached,  there will be a fixed price of 0,00000933 BTC per OXY.

If the ICO reaches 2000 BTC, the price will be 0.00002666 BTC per OXY (calculated without bonuses).

How you did the math, I am trying to figure how to calculate the estimated price for any new ICO

Maybe the man above me calculate like this :
The funds have raised divided by total supplies. For example :
2000btc / 75,000,000 = 0.00002666 satoshi
But please note sir, the dev still not announcement the price of oxycoin although you ask them directly.
I also don't know about the price of oxycoin. Just wait untill this ico ends and the dev will announcement about price
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

OXYCoin can easily reach the goal. have much funding to work with. can fully develop big ideas. I want to see this wallet/exchange on a hand
Activity: 294

This project reminds me of Ark  Roll Eyes
Hope it will be successful
We hope and are very optimistic towards the success of this project, I am already confident as some ARK delegates are here, as community managers
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This project reminds me of Ark  Roll Eyes
We hope and are very optimistic towards the success of this project, I am already confident as some ARK delegates are here, as community managers

Again, there are no similar dev-aims between ark and oxy. The only thing they have in common is the DPoS-System
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Hi there. I applied a couple of days ago for the oxycoin signature campaign. I tried to copy and paste the signature for Junior Member on my account but I think that there's something wrong: the forum automatically deletes the last letter "]" and the signature get a it wrong. How can I fix this? Thanks!
Have you tried contacting ghostfaceuk or mody1996 on telegram for faster solution, here's
https://t.me/joinchat/Ejrw80P57DvUb0TauvZwUQ

Thank you very much for the tip!  Smiley I didn't tried because I don't have a telegram profile, but I think I should download and install, is a tool very important to communicate with business owners.
.                                                                                                                                                                  Hey redemblack! You could do a request form and follow this instructions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21764688.  Don't forget to write the link of your request in the form.
does anyone know why the old oxycoin facebook page does not update?
update / last post on 14 september. ICO is over?
No Oxycoin ICO still have about 7days more to the end of it. Team is probably busy, am sure you would get an answer soon when any of them are online

You're right, This ico still running until October 1st, 2017 .  Maybe the team still busy or there is no news for posted on facebook, so Oxycoin team not posting anything yet. But don't worry they are also active on the slack i know because i joined slack
No Oxycoin ICO still have about 7days more to the end of it. Team is probably busy, am sure you would get an answer soon when any of them are online
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi there. I applied a couple of days ago for the oxycoin signature campaign. I tried to copy and paste the signature for Junior Member on my account but I think that there's something wrong: the forum automatically deletes the last letter "]" and the signature get a it wrong. How can I fix this? Thanks!
Have you tried contacting ghostfaceuk or mody1996 on telegram for faster solution, here's
https://t.me/joinchat/Ejrw80P57DvUb0TauvZwUQ

Thank you very much for the tip!  Smiley I didn't tried because I don't have a telegram profile, but I think I should download and install, is a tool very important to communicate with business owners.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This project reminds me of Ark  Roll Eyes
Activity: 466
joined bounty
join in the bounty. and can be a very satisfying result
Pages:
Jump to: