Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT - page 46. (Read 45946 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
The point is not rarity, rarity does not create demand, it's the belief that the coin has value that creates want and demand.
We have sincerely and genuinely discuss that matter here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-makes-a-coin-valuable-1452779
We have packaged our project to bring demands against a very limited supply and you know what that means economically.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
The point is not rarity, rarity does not create demand, it's the belief that the coin has value that creates want and demand.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Think I'll be skipping lunch on the 7th.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think the supply will be too low to be worthwhile.
Makes a nice change from the launches with the supply in billions though......
Every coin is divisible into 8 digits and that makes it worthwhile each coin shall worth a fortune when we fully implement our mission and vision.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think the supply will be too low to be worthwhile.
Makes a nice change from the launches with the supply in billions though......
Code:
lmao. there can be 10 coins and if there's no demand or use it won't matter
That is correct but palcoin team actually considered this before creating this project and it have been taking care of.
The demand and usefulness of palcoin will exceed supply after POW.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
WOW..... Total coin supply only 150000, approximately how price in the market  Shocked Shocked Shocked

lmao. there can be 10 coins and if there's no demand or use it won't matter

tbh it's a noob thought process   "there's not many coins so LOW SUPPLY = RARE = HIGH VALUE

nope Wink

demand = high value, that's is all Wink
Activity: 504
What i send post to get some coins.
We tend to be the first coin to rewards her community members simply by contributing on the announcement thread.
We believe that no coin exist without community therefore we offer every community members on this thread shares of palcoin just by keeping our announcement page alive.
Huh, thats a cool idea
Thank you, expect more cool ideas after the POW phase of this coin, we are here to change the game of the cryptocurrency for better.
Activity: 373
WOW..... Total coin supply only 150000, approximately how price in the market  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 462
We tend to be the first coin to rewards her community members simply by contributing on the announcement thread.
We believe that no coin exist without community therefore we offer every community members on this thread shares of palcoin just by keeping our announcement page alive.
Huh, thats a cool idea
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
cant wait Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
um,  why?  Like as in why would this coin exist?
Why or what can it offer to the cryptocoin community?
Pages:
Jump to: