Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pantos.io | The First Multi-Blockchain Token System | made by Bitpanda - page 2. (Read 10054 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What are they doing well? It a dead project from the very beginning.

The team is sticking to the plan and is doing very well ! On what your opinion is based on ?
The only comparison we can do for pantos (PAN) with another token is with metronome (MET).
And will do even better (but will take time) ! It is a research project, not a marketing one !
Activity: 25
What are they doing well? It a dead project from the very beginning.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Here is the 2nd Technical Withe Paper on Pantos Token Atomic Swap Technology (was released two days ago): https://medium.com/pantos/pantos-project-update-second-tast-technical-white-paper-published-dd7343b5d99c
Along with the second W.P i expected the available withdrawal option and the announcement of the first exchange... but ok! The team is doing well.        
Pantos is a promising project!!!
Here is the 2nd Technical Withe Paper on Pantos Token Atomic Swap Technology (was released two days ago): https://medium.com/pantos/pantos-project-update-second-tast-technical-white-paper-published-dd7343b5d99c
I hope the team keep the word ... Day 26 I want to withdraw my tokens to my MEW

What do you mean by day 26? Yor"re waiting for 26 days to move to MEW or August 26th is a date when you expect that you will be able to move your funds to MEW?  I am more eager for second Technical White Paper soon to be released  Cool
It's the date I expect to transfer the tokens to my MEW. I like to have my tokens in my possession.
I have more than 400k PAN and want to hold for 2 years in my ethereum wallet.
About second Technical White Paper... I'm excited to see Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

What do you mean by day 26? Yor"re waiting for 26 days to move to MEW or August 26th is a date when you expect that you will be able to move your funds to MEW?  I am more eager for second Technical White Paper soon to be released  Cool
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
Are there any incoming news concerning the development of the multi-blockchain system? I will like to kmow how it's progressing because this kind of project will really go a long way in enabling the interaction of the separate blockchains we have already, with more to come in the foreseeable future.
Hey guys,

Remember that PAN is only available at Bitpanda for now. Which means USA investors can not buy PAN (because Bitpanda is not open to USA customers) until it won't be listed on some other exchanges.
But everyone knows that by the end of this month PAN is going to be listed on multiple well known exchanges (some of them which do accept USA customers) -- I'd mention Binance ! Imagine the cash influx !

I'd say we will see 1 PAN = $0.55 within a couple of days, maybe even more if BTC will catch a few bull days around PAN launch. But even so, if BTC will still be bearish by then 1 PAN will be over $0.15, my prediction !

Good Luck

Is that official about end of august and other exchanges? That would be great indeed! Dont want to sell my tokens anyway....

Yes, it is official ! I got the following email from BitPanda on 27th July and it reads:

"We are very pleased to announce that PAN, the token of the first multi-blockchain token system, is now tradeable on Bitpanda. This means, that every verified Bitpanda user is now able to buy and sell PAN directly via the platform.

In about a month we will add a full wallet for PAN. Then you will be able to withdraw and deposit PAN to or from any ERC20 compatible wallet of your choosing.
"

But where does it say about other exchanges? This is only an option to withdraw or deposit to or from erc20 wallet. There is no news about other exchanges.

Answer (in short): https://www.reddit.com/r/Pantos/comments/92blmh/a_few_questions/

Answers (at length): https://medium.com/pantos/q-a-for-pantos-pan-trading-buy-and-sell-on-bitpanda-7e70abfae094
legendary
Hey guys,

Remember that PAN is only available at Bitpanda for now. Which means USA investors can not buy PAN (because Bitpanda is not open to USA customers) until it won't be listed on some other exchanges.
But everyone knows that by the end of this month PAN is going to be listed on multiple well known exchanges (some of them which do accept USA customers) -- I'd mention Binance ! Imagine the cash influx !

I'd say we will see 1 PAN = $0.55 within a couple of days, maybe even more if BTC will catch a few bull days around PAN launch. But even so, if BTC will still be bearish by then 1 PAN will be over $0.15, my prediction !

Good Luck

Is that official about end of august and other exchanges? That would be great indeed! Dont want to sell my tokens anyway....

Yes, it is official ! I got the following email from BitPanda on 27th July and it reads:

"We are very pleased to announce that PAN, the token of the first multi-blockchain token system, is now tradeable on Bitpanda. This means, that every verified Bitpanda user is now able to buy and sell PAN directly via the platform.

In about a month we will add a full wallet for PAN. Then you will be able to withdraw and deposit PAN to or from any ERC20 compatible wallet of your choosing.
"

But where does it say about other exchanges? This is only an option to withdraw or deposit to or from erc20 wallet. There is no news about other exchanges.
Hey guys,

Good Luck

"
legendary
Hey guys,

Good Luck

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Good Luck

the most important question is when there are liquid exchanges and what will be by this time with the market. the potential of such multi-tokens exists but much depends on how well the market is.
Hey guys,

Good Luck
legendary
Why there is no public order book for PAN trading and live markets on bitpanda? The price is holding nice but I would like to be able to see live sell and buy offers.?
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
The project still needs a lot of refinement. Website make better and much more too Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
excuse me  can you explain for me about "Multi-Blockchain " ? has this new technology any different with other technology?
How about transaction fee and transfer speed?
Activity: 108
after I saw the supported blockchain there was a supportive Komodo platform, I saw many projects supported by the already successful Komodo dragons. I hope my prejudice is correct. good luck
Activity: 135
This is interesting. I was very curious about this project when I first saw it a few months ago. It looks like you have a very reasonable PoW and I think that's great. I enjoyed your project.
legendary
Price is holdin up at 6 cents for a few days already,not bad. In a few weeks we"re in a 10-20 cents range. Everything under a dollar for PAN token is a bargain!
Pages:
Jump to: