Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 116. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
So, presale is going pretty good. Looking forward to the ICO.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Good luck to you also belechau,  I have a very good feeling about Paragon as well
Activity: 686
This project looks to be quite active, I'd rather put my money on it than on the cannabis mutual funds
I hope to be able to invest in the crowd sale
I wish you luck in this investment, I do not regret having done it and I believe it will be revolutionary and profitable to our safes, Paragon has in its initiative the essence of a winning project, well elaborated and with a good script. Good luck to everyone
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
dev, why not pre-ICO specially fo BTT users with special price? i want to get in at pre-ico but can not meet total fund requirement. looking forward for open sale.
A good way to get in on the action of any ICO, is to got to the altcoin bounty section, and check for bounties. I'm not sure if Paragon has a bounty thread, but if so, check the altcoin sections marketplace, then click on the "bounties" subforum. The marketplace and alt marketplace always has bounties for members here.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
You can go set up your account now and fill it with Bitcoin and it will convert automatically on Sept 15.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
This project looks to be quite active, I'd rather put my money on it than on the cannabis mutual funds
I hope to be able to invest in the crowd sale
Activity: 29
I don't have any exact numbers, but it looked like it was really busy over on telegram, and it seems to be going really well
Activity: 294
Hello, did we got any news on how the presale is going ? Or we'll have some information at the end ?

The project seems to attract a lot of attention, I would like to know how it's going  Smiley
Activity: 161
Hey my friends, don't forget You can reserve a lesser amount by depositing funds into Crowdsale.paragoncoin.com and it will convert at a preferential rate .95 per PRG on September 15th. Have fun!
Activity: 18
The Paragon team seems very busy, This is looking great
Activity: 56
 Thank you for your idea tiger5056,
 we do have other options if you are not quite ready for the 10% BONUS MIN. $10,000 CONTRIBUTION. 25 MILLION PRG AVAILABLE AT THIS DISCOUNTED RATE, I encourage you to join us and chat at one of our other channels:

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Best of luck to you
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
dev, why not pre-ICO specially fo BTT users with special price? i want to get in at pre-ico but can not meet total fund requirement. looking forward for open sale.
Activity: 29
With all the different uses for cannabis, I wonder which will end up being the most popular. Paragon space will be the place to find out.
Activity: 182
The Paragon's work is an hollistic work,  they just not want to develop the cannabis industry but all the domains which touch this industry in general. So big and many areas are in building with many professionals like lawers or scientists , it's sound very serious to me.
Activity: 168
Thanks to the information received on the paragon platform, producers eventually grow plants meeting each identified need.
The cannabis industry already has a lot of money. Paragon creating a system of organization and spaces is incredible
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
To be honest I think that this ICO can interests whales and brings huge investments from their endless pockets. Small investors can benefit from this because price of coin should be much more stable  Smiley

It will be stable but lets hope to price will rise steady.
Small investors are looking for some profit so lets hope the whales dont cash out as soon its on Bittrex.
The whales will see the possibilities of this project. I have dreamed of smoking cannabis for years.
Whales can convince governments that there is big demand in this market and demand must be fulfilled. Whales aren't just a random smoker, they are experienced investors so they can't be wrong
Yes, I would agree with that. It is really doing well people are loving Paragon
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what you think guys on ICO, how many days can take paragon to complete hard cap?
It's a very high hard cap. I think it will take some time, if they reach it. Maybe never. But I would be happy if I'll get surprised.

let see this project gonna take little time and complete hard cap. this is my point of view. my point of view always comes true. let see

I have faith! Also, according to the whitepaper, any unsold tokens after the crowdsale will be burned, so they have definitely thought about what happens if they don't sell them all.

let see what happen. in market or social media and others forums and blogs most of people keep asking about paragon project they are interested and want to participate this project. i never seen before like this. i hope this will be sold all token minimum days. paragon true project make me more excited for this ico..
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
What is the shoutout from GRWI about? I can't find it. Can someone link it?
I have already asked that in Slack. Will let you know if I will know more.

And is there an app planed for Paragon? I could imagine that community would really like that.

What exactly would the app do? Is it just a general app to connect like-minded people who work in the Cannabis sector?
Jump to: