Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] PartnerShip 500,000 LYS Airdrop on Ecex Exchange 🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 3992 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Is their any other exchange apart from EtherDelta? So scared of opening their site

Currently we are only on etherdelta , not to worrry as they have done some preventive to their system its safe to use so far ,mean  while we are waiting for alot of exchange to respond to us , in regarding our Token listing , any news of upcoming listing we will release in this forum or our social media page

Thank you for your interest .

Etherdelta is not the kind of exchange that is necessary for the growth of the price of the token. It is necessary to look for options for entering a good stock exchange.

Certainly. On this exchange, only members of the bounty sell their tokens for pennies.
Activity: 13
Is their any other exchange apart from EtherDelta? So scared of opening their site

Currently we are only on etherdelta , not to worrry as they have done some preventive to their system its safe to use so far ,mean  while we are waiting for alot of exchange to respond to us , in regarding our Token listing , any news of upcoming listing we will release in this forum or our social media page

Etherdelta is not the kind of exchange that is necessary for the growth of the price of the token. It is necessary to look for options for entering a good stock exchange.
Activity: 118

IDEX will be listed next week

Activity: 37
Next Listing Kucoin , IDEX , TIDAX ..
Can we have more details , I really do not understand ! Is this an ICO or Airdrop ? . I do not see any links for Airdrop and I do not see any info about price if this is an ICO . I am really confused . @OP can you please clear things up to me and give me more info about how to buy or participate on this project .

AIRDROP IS CLOSD  due to overwhelming and the airdrop target was met , We might have another round will release information if that happen , current our ICO is listed on Etherdelta for early sale of initial price $ 0.23USD more information can be found on our website stated on the topic itself .. www.lightyearstoken.com , Thanks for the interest in our humble project .. is there anything our team need to improve please let our team know. We will thank you for that .Likewise if theres anything you wanna ask feel free to do so , our team is open for any

Thank you
Team LIGHTYEARS

Better communication with members and much more intercommunication between admins. One admin asking us to communicate with another admin and then having to prove that we were told to do so is very redundant and shows poor communication within the project...

In fact, I still don't know about my airdrop application, having asked admin here and PM on Twitter. Just this runaround and advice should be worth quite a few tokens...

Sorry , But the verification process is with our Process team , No point posting / asking the social media admins now , which they cannot give you any answer , Our Process Team need time to verify due to the overwhelming of register in our Airdrop program .
Please wait for the Official release date for the distribution .

Thank you
vaz
Activity: 55
Can we have more details , I really do not understand ! Is this an ICO or Airdrop ? . I do not see any links for Airdrop and I do not see any info about price if this is an ICO . I am really confused . @OP can you please clear things up to me and give me more info about how to buy or participate on this project .

AIRDROP IS CLOSD  due to overwhelming and the airdrop target was met , We might have another round will release information if that happen , current our ICO is listed on Etherdelta for early sale of initial price $ 0.23USD more information can be found on our website stated on the topic itself .. www.lightyearstoken.com , Thanks for the interest in our humble project .. is there anything our team need to improve please let our team know. We will thank you for that .Likewise if theres anything you wanna ask feel free to do so , our team is open for any

Thank you
Team LIGHTYEARS

Better communication with members and much more intercommunication between admins. One admin asking us to communicate with another admin and then having to prove that we were told to do so is very redundant and shows poor communication within the project...

In fact, I still don't know about my airdrop application, having asked admin here and PM on Twitter. Just this runaround and advice should be worth quite a few tokens...
Please Take note  that our forum has been change in terms that we have put up more detailed information for our community

Thank you
Team LIGHTYEARS
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Guys. They are going to choose for next 5 winner. Please do asap & make activity what they required. I'm really lucky guy I received token gifts in my wallet.
The activity is on twitter not on bitcointalk, please dont post it here Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Guys. They are going to choose for next 5 winner. Please do asap & make activity what they required. I'm really lucky guy I received token gifts in my wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hey guys, what are you waiting for? This token will be hit above 1$ soon. Don't be late. Just visit there site http://lightyearstoken.com & buy your wonderful tokens now.
Dev where to download the wallet if i wanna store my token ?

Our website listed a few wallet which you can use after you bought the token , just register and send your toke from etherdelta to that address will do .. thank for joining our pre sales
Activity: 5
Dev where to download the wallet if i wanna store my token ?
Activity: 5
I joined airdrop good work dev

Our Pre-Sale is now LIVE People .. Merry Christmas to all our Community for support

Great finally its LIVE ... Buy before they hit 1 dollar and above
I joined airdrop good work dev

Our Pre-Sale is now LIVE People .. Merry Christmas to all our Community for support
Great details and information dev , i will support you in your pre sales .. good luck  Smiley

Thanks you bitcoinbeanx , Our team are working very hard even on Christmas , please give us your fullest support
Merry Christmas to you Smiley
an airdrop campaign why is this closed? December 26th online? looks like a nice project. goals impressed me. in order to achieve this important. can you share info about the team?  Huh

Target was hit on our airdrop campaign thats why its closed , 26th December is our pre-sales of token 
Our team is currently  consist of 5 people who are all business owner, entrepreneur and engineer's , We are adding more into our team.
which then we will release more detailed information.

I hope i answer your questions
Admin@lightyearstoken

Pages:
Jump to: