Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 286. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Still no pool?

Yes there is no pool and, its a good thing.

With a pool this coin wouldn't be anymore profitable to mine than ETH or ZEC.

The high solomining risk is scarying many from mining.

Its like SC coin, when the pools came the profitability went down the drain.

Does know anyone the longest blocktime ?
As of posting 32 min.

Yesterday there was an block that took over an hour to mine if I recall.
Not funny if you want to make a fast TX.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hahaha, sorry, I just clicked Deposite address I found account number. It is fine now.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Still no pool?

Yes there is no pool and, its a good thing.

With a pool this coin wouldn't be anymore profitable to mine than ETH or ZEC.

The high solomining risk is scarying many from mining.

Its like SC coin, when the pools came the profitability went down the drain.

As of posting 32 min.

Yesterday there was an block that took over an hour to mine if I recall.
As of posting 32 min.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Activity: 331
IMO the total supply of pasc is ridiculous high, when miners rush to mine it, the price will crash. I stay away from this coin, fear to be bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The miner seems to be very CPU intensive.  Mine with 1-2 GPU on a rig and the hash is 500-600, mine with 6-7 GPU on a rig and it is the same.  Is there a way around this? I have tried using the remaining GPU's on a different coin but they suffer as well.

I think your JAVA crashed. Close the miner and the wallet and check your Running Programs, you JAVA.EXE might use 50% or 100% CPU.

Usually killing that program and restarting the miner helps.
Block age 22 min and counting ...   Shocked
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What miner do you use to mining blocks - ProxyMiner or PascalMiner ?
Activity: 46
I found two blocks, node status running. After I filtered accounts with my private keys I goes to operation and tried to put Poloniex id to Destination account after which I got message Invalid Destination account ()

The Poloniex account is: 86646-64

http://imgur.com/a/PmPB0

After you need complete with your Payment ID.
I found two blocks, node status running. After I filtered accounts with my private keys I goes to operation and tried to put Poloniex id to Destination account after which I got message Invalid Destination account ()
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Right now PASCAL COIN is very active trading by people in poloniex with huge volume, really many people have made the double profit from it. But this should move along the way it is now, expecting more movements from this.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Anyone know network hashrate? Is it worth GPU mining?
Can someone help me to transfer coins from wallet to Poloniex? I try for one hour and still don't know where to put transaction ID which I found on poloniex Smiley

The Block you found is young? The state of account is green on Pascal wallet?
Can someone help me to transfer coins from wallet to Poloniex? I try for one hour and still don't know where to put transaction ID which I found on poloniex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
The miner seems to be very CPU intensive.  Mine with 1-2 GPU on a rig and the hash is 500-600, mine with 6-7 GPU on a rig and it is the same.  Is there a way around this? I have tried using the remaining GPU's on a different coin but they suffer as well.
Activity: 403
People got rekt on this coin very soon, whales dump hard and you guys still remember NXC, LBC huge dump to the void?
Is there anything wrong if the icon of Pascal Wallet turns black in the taskbar(windows)?  
I found 2 blocks in the first 4 hours, now has more than 24 hours with nothing. I have 6 AMD cards and each one makes around 630~640 MH/s
Jump to: