Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 311. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I send 20 minutes ago from cryptopia to polo. Nothing in Polo right now. Lost i everythink? How long deposit take?
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

How can I get PascalCoin, I have seen on icocountdown was held ICO, but as it does not keep track of those carried out or not. If you tell me it was ICO ICO price of the coin, if there is a suspicion Poloniex added to your listing, it means they are 100% involved in the pre-sale of this coin, and are interested in how that would raise the price of the coins and sell

there was no ico.  the guy who owns icocountdown added it to his site to let people know about the coin. I was a miner from the start.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Hi, i have a problem with pascalcoin wallet, Tonight, when I slept i lost my pascal account. Wallet running on my pc, i slept. Morning wallet i try send my coin to exchange and wallet say: Private key not dound in the wallet. I have only one private key all time, no changes. I lost 55000 pascalcoins? all my account before 23.1. disappeared. Only new accont are fine.
Pls help dev.

check "explore accounts with one of the wallet keys"

i see my account thats no problem, i cant send pascalcoins from my account, wallet say: "private key not found in my wallet" Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
how to know that solo mining is working, we simply wait for "Blocks found: 1"?

aside from seeing that you are hashing...yes
I send from Cryptopia pascal to polo. I used the payload address and the deposit adress. i send 15minutes ago. how long it takes?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how to know that solo mining is working, we simply wait for "Blocks found: 1"?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Hi, i have a problem with pascalcoin wallet, Tonight, when I slept i lost my pascal account. Wallet running on my pc, i slept. Morning wallet i try send my coin to exchange and wallet say: Private key not dound in the wallet. I have only one private key all time, no changes. I lost 55000 pascalcoins? all my account before 23.1. disappeared. Only new accont are fine.
Pls help dev.

check "explore accounts with one of the wallet keys"
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Pls help dev.

Edit: if i click "refresh" all account disappeared Sad

Activity: 201
How create account for new wallet?  Huh
You can mine or you can ask thru slack.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How create account for new wallet?  Huh
Activity: 201
Seems to be stuck here?

http://imgur.com/a/ACQpg

You're already mining.
Once it found a nonce, it will show your hashrate.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
I send from Cryptopia how long it tooks
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Cryptopia converts payload to uppercase on withdrawal. Will it work for Poloniex?
legendary
it work now, i was using the wrong miner for nvidia but

how to run multiple gpu? i need multiple instances?

the miner start very slowly
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Sorry if I failed to see it, but what is the blocktime on PASC?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
it say failed to start kernel?

Probably doesnt work on newer cards. The RX series don't work either. Mine on your Tahiti and get 400-500MH/s
legendary
it say failed to start kernel?

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
polo giving a incomplete address.

now they fixed it.

check it out.
Jump to: