Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 402. (Read 990762 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've never mined a coin before and am having a lot of fun with it!  Are other coins as enjoyable to mine as this one?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İ somehow have a feeling that this coin will get big... And if icocountdown continuous with the marketing im sure we will get better results.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

PascalCoin u could try to talk to poloniex ... they like projects with different perspective like pascal that hold something new
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
Any thoughts on how Pacal Coin will be traded on exchanges? Someone without account will not be able to buy. So is there going to be two Tickers for PascalCoin one for Accounts and One for coins?

Please share your ideas.

This is a very good question.

I think that a possibility is to trade 2 things: Accounts and PascalCoins

Also, remember that accounts are numbers, simple numbers, easy to remember.
It's more easy to say "Please send your donations at 123456-11" than to say "Please send your donations at 16K3HCZRhFUtM8GdWRcfKeaa6KsuyxZaYk"  Grin
I think on exchange level a person can buy or sell without account using exchange internal specific ID for exchange. Only this issue of having account will arise when withdrawing pascalcoin from exchange. While deposit of PacalCoin to exchange should be strait forward as well.

Downsize is that since accounts are limited so accounts may be more expensive than the coin  Grin and also accounts limit the privacy as total balance will be linked to the account which can be seen on blockchain.
yes i agree with you! for an account we must find a block first, and it was very hard to be. so I think that may well be more expensive is its own account, and the coin is its shape sweetener

what about the actual exchanges, will they not need thousands of accounts for there users too?(will exchanges get bulk amount of accounts without mining?) never mind accounts just for users, would it not maybe be a plan with the next wallet release that new wallets at least get 1 free account without mining? for new pascal people :-) because some people might be waiting a very long time for a account and it could put them off,  same with exchanges i suppose.

I think actual exchanges will not need account for every customer as it can be managed internally and buy and sell of PascalCoin can be done with Exchanged given ID for each customer. Off course if someone wants to withdraw PacalCoin from exchanges he will have to have an account which he can buy. It might be problematic to deposit PascalCoin to exchange as exchange must give a deposit account which for each client. I have no Idea how it can be implemented.

Regarding giving free account with each wallet will be loss of resource. As we are mining accounts so this is a commodity and commodity cannot be given free. May be there can be a paid wallet with account? Dev will be happy  Grin . I think there can be implementation of messaging in wallet with integration of BTC or other payment method to buy account from other account holders.

thats a fair point :-)
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
mined a block last night. Cheesy soaking up those sweet pascal coins. im up to 600 this week on 1 laptop :O

HOW did you find 6 blocks with an Laptop CPU in 1 week?
Activity: 25
Any thoughts on how Pacal Coin will be traded on exchanges? Someone without account will not be able to buy. So is there going to be two Tickers for PascalCoin one for Accounts and One for coins?

Please share your ideas.

It's more easy to say "Please send your donations at 123456-11" than to say "Please send your donations at 16K3HCZRhFUtM8GdWRcfKeaa6KsuyxZaYk"  Grin
I think on exchange level a person can buy or sell without account using exchange internal specific ID for exchange. Only this issue of having account will arise when withdrawing pascalcoin from exchange. While deposit of PacalCoin to exchange should be strait forward as well.

Downsize is that since accounts are limited so accounts may be more expensive than the coin  Grin and also accounts limit the privacy as total balance will be linked to the account which can be seen on blockchain.
yes i agree with you! for an account we must find a block first, and it was very hard to be. so I think that may well be more expensive is its own account, and the coin is its shape sweetener

what about the actual exchanges, will they not need thousands of accounts for there users too?(will exchanges get bulk amount of accounts without mining?) never mind accounts just for users, would it not maybe be a plan with the next wallet release that new wallets at least get 1 free account without mining? for new pascal people :-) because some people might be waiting a very long time for a account and it could put them off,  same with exchanges i suppose.

I think actual exchanges will not need account for every customer as it can be managed internally and buy and sell of PascalCoin can be done with Exchanged given ID for each customer. Off course if someone wants to withdraw PacalCoin from exchanges he will have to have an account which he can buy. It might be problematic to deposit PascalCoin to exchange as exchange must give a deposit account which for each client. I have no Idea how it can be implemented.

Regarding giving free account with each wallet will be loss of resource. As we are mining accounts so this is a commodity and commodity cannot be given free. May be there can be a paid wallet with account? Dev will be happy  Grin . I think there can be implementation of messaging in wallet with integration of BTC or other payment method to buy account from other account holders.

Merit: 105

Please share your ideas.

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Please share your ideas.

Please share your ideas.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Please share your ideas.

but qr codes and address id's solves that. just label the address makes it better in both cases
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Please share your ideas.

Please share your ideas.

Merit: 100
The wallet 1.0.5 sometimes doesn't show all accounts right away. Click explore accounts with one of my wallet keys. Then unclick it and click it again and the accounts may show up. That worked for me anyways.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Updated to 1.0.5 and my accounts balance went from 1900.5 to 1300... lost 6 accounts for no reason Sad why

Sure???
Did you know in which block did you won this coins? Perhaps you where on your own fork?

Activity: 11
Updated to 1.0.5 and my accounts balance went from 1900.5 to 1300... lost 6 accounts for no reason Sad why
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I have a question.  I am thinking of giving up for now.  I mined three days without finding a block, and from what I've read about mining solo, and at my hash rate, I could go on for even five more days without finding a block.  And, without finding a block there will be no proof of my work and no reward.  Is that the truth?

yes that is the idea behind Proof of Work. At this point it is still very luck based, but the more hashing power you have the higher your chances are for finding a block. that said, you could still have your pc mining in the background, on a low priority, and you might find a block sooner than you know!
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
you might find a block but dont hold your breathe
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I have a question.  I am thinking of giving up for now.  I mined three days without finding a block, and from what I've read about mining solo, and at my hash rate, I could go on for even five more days without finding a block.  And, without finding a block there will be no proof of my work and no reward.  Is that the truth?

Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
a new day, a new block found for me.
But daaaamn it's taking longer and longer.

If Pascal really hits an exchange, how are people getting it of the excahgne if they don't have an account?
There have to be some distributing system for accounts which are not used. Or you can sell yours if you don't need them?

Yes you can transfer accounts to people via public key, which anyone with the wallet can generate. 
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
a new day, a new block found for me.
But daaaamn it's taking longer and longer.

If Pascal really hits an exchange, how are people getting it of the excahgne if they don't have an account?
There have to be some distributing system for accounts which are not used. Or you can sell yours if you don't need them?
Jump to: