Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PAWS] PAWS - Animal Charity Ledger Blockchain - PoS | Masternodes - page 3. (Read 23452 times)

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
10% staking?  Is that correct?  Seems very low vs masternode.

Yes, 10% is correct and seems to be working for us.

Activity: 19
10% staking?  Is that correct?  Seems very low vs masternode.
Activity: 28
Hi, do you have an explorer ?
copper member
Cryptopia We are waiting for you to enter Smiley

Thank you  Grin

When the time is right we will certainly be moving towards all the top exchanges for listing but right now we are concentrating our efforts on the products and services we have promised.
Cryptopia We are waiting for you to enter Smiley
copper member
Have you seen any projects with similar concept as yours? If so, did those projects succeed or fail?
If they did succeed - how is your project different, what new will it bring to the table?
If not - what is it in your project that can make it a successful one?

By using our own advanced blockchain platform with auto donations coming in every single minute 24/7. There will be a constant supply of funds which will effectively see PAWS become a self-sufficient charity and business, with no reliance on public donations to enable our charitable contributions.

This answers only a small fraction of what I've asked you. Could you please elaborate and answer to the remaining questions?

Still no answers. Seems to me like you can't defend what I'm undermining Smiley

Ah sorry, my apologies. I didn't realise that I had something to defend

No, I don’t believe I have seen any other projects similar to PAWS. If there are others and they have been a success or a failure then I can’t comment on why that would have been.

It is a very long answer to give on how our project can be a success. All these details can be found in our discord server and by doing your own due diligence. I would be happy to discuss this in more detail with you or provide a document outlining our future plans and goals.

I will say that we are aiming to build more than just a masternode/crypto project. Our goal is to build a global brand around PAWS.

Activity: 14
When do new get airdrop
Activity: 78
Merit: 26
Have you seen any projects with similar concept as yours? If so, did those projects succeed or fail?
If they did succeed - how is your project different, what new will it bring to the table?

By using our own advanced blockchain platform with auto donations coming in every single minute 24/7. There will be a constant supply of funds which will effectively see PAWS become a self-sufficient charity and business, with no reliance on public donations to enable our charitable contributions.

This answers only a small fraction of what I've asked you. Could you please elaborate and answer to the remaining questions?

Still no answers. Seems to me like you can't defend what I'm undermining Smiley
copper member
Activity: 91
where will there be a pool? How many current node is active? Do you have plans for any exchange?

i just joined a MN pool for PAWS at Stakinglab: https://stakinglab.io/ref/79b1fe8e65

Good looking website, flawless support. Only joined myself a few days ago, but invested in a few MN's already!
If you need some help with it, let me know...

You can buy on Cryptobridge, and currently 57 nodes active
where will there be a pool? How many current node is active? Do you have plans for any exchange?
Activity: 78
Merit: 26

Activity: 35
Reserved Bounty Campaign
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
after start ANN  POW is end?
copper member
Activity: 8
copper member
Where can i find Roadmap or white paper?I did not see

Our roadmap is almost complete but you can find our progress report in our discord server.

https://discordapp.com/invite/pACp6k9

So far we have filled all listing goals with 3 exchange listings (Crypto-Bridge, Coin Exchange, Escodex) and CMC listing, to name just a few

The full whitepaper will be published before the end of 2018

Here is a link to the current One pager for a quick taster of what we have planned.

https://github.com/pawsfund/PAWS-WhitePaper

Thanks

Activity: 40
Where can i find Roadmap or white paper?I did not see
Pages:
Jump to: