Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAXEX Coin - Poll, Voting API Coin | POS | Masternodes - page 4. (Read 24569 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Dev I'm waiting for an answer to my question
Activity: 107
Hi, does not register a web wallet, why ?
Activity: 154
Whether you’re a forum webmaster, a developer with a cool idea, or a rising website, you can now access our API and the benefits that come from it, alongside the more than hundred developers already in our community.
copper member
Activity: 51
PAXEX Launches a New API Solution for Publishers, Advertisers, Forums and Blogs
Have you ever created a website, forum or blog and wondered how to drive traffic to it. Many rely on google and traditional CPC model to drive traffic to their websites.But until today, many fail because they didn’t have a solution targeted towards them.

That changes now.

We’re announcing a new solution, Service and Incentive API for everybody, which opens the PAXEX technology to websites, forum, blogs and social network at an affordable price point. Whether you’re a forum webmaster, a developer with a cool idea, or a rising website, you can now access our API and the benefits that come from it, alongside the more than hundred developers already in our community. This network of developers has refined our product.

And demand for PAXEX's API solutions is higher than ever: with new request daily.
Activity: 53
Hello guys , how are you ? I hope you are also
fine. I tell you something about PAXEX Coin .
PAXEX coin already list on crypto bridge market.
Coin prize also coin . this coin future are
Bright . guys join this coin & works.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
discord is closed, obviously the scam project!
It is very bad signal that PAXEX coin team have almost abandoned the project.
It is definitely not good when official communicational channel like Discord closed by the team.
Activity: 34
PAXEX Coin is the most popular coin in Crypto Bridge Market. Paxex coin project is a
Very good project . I hope this coin future are bright. So everybody join this coin & works
hard ,  earn some dollars. So guys go ahead .👌👌
Activity: 48
Project roadmap,future,team management and all other side is very good.Project running a right runway .Crypto-bridge listing is a very good idea for this project .What is the next exchange ?i think Crypto pia is the best ! Go PAXEX.i am alwyes with you. Wink
Activity: 224
One of the great projects that I have seen so far on this forum. I can not wait to see this project come true because it will put the burden on people. Team work great.
Activity: 7
You are confused, I have not dumped coins in Graviex

Perhaps there are more investors with your coins that have also been scammed like me ?

Hi dev,  nothing to answer about your unfounded accusation that I dumped your coins ?

You can buy and sell PAXEX on
Crex24
Graviex
Crypto-Bridge

Seriously you tell me to invest again in your currency ?
You really think I'm stupid to let you cheat me again ?   
Angry Angry
BIG BIG SCAM
copper member

Lepogor23. Our discord group is very active and you are free to join our community.
We currently have

https://discord.gg/aGNCf7E
Activity: 3
It is definitely not good when official communicational channel like Discord closed by the team.

Lies... The discord very active and with regular announcements.
It is a good project with great development and good ideas!

copper member

The discord is not closed and is very active.
https://discord.gg/aGNCf7E
Join and confirm for yourself.
Activity: 9

bullshit im talking in the discord right now
stop spreading lies....
Activity: 34
Activity: 46
I like that Paxex coin uses the PoS protocol, because it's good in a way PoW is not, since it contributes to wealth equality when PoW doesn't. You must be quite rich to get significant $ from PoW, since you need big money to buy GPUs and stuff. But you don't need to be that rich to have enough crypto to get significant $ from PoS. Also, PoS is better cause, though it does indeed consume natural resources indirectly, it does so far less than PoW. Hence, when you become a millionare thanks to Paxex coin, there will still be a world where to enjoy your fortune!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 108
everyone for good news.paxex is most best coin I hope.it gives us a chance for earn.now bounty started here.I hopee it will be number one cryotpocurrency position. mn are good. I hope you will enjoy here.
Activity: 21
Wow its a matter of joy that PAXEX gives us the chance to say some thing about PAXEX.This project is one of the most promissing projet in the crypto currency world.it is excellent money for a good investmen. This project achived more succeed in cryptocurrencies. I m really hope full about the future of this coin... I think the Dev  of this coin is most experience. This community works with the Vision of success..this coin will go to moon very soon..hope for the best.
Activity: 63
PAXEX Coin is a excellent money for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy and much more, the advice to all those who are new in the world of cryptocurrency. PAXEX Coin really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust. thanks to all the staff.
Activity: 50
The project is very promising in this cryptoworld . I hope this project got more succeed like the father of the altcoin did. but i don't know why the discord links are not accepting me,it shows the invite is invalid.
Pages:
Jump to: