Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 82. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
In what Fiat currency can i get a debit card?

The Paycent debit cards will be available in Q2 of 2018. It will depend on your own currency when you make a transaction on an ATM or paycent mPOS.
Will these cards work at any ATM?
Activity: 280
Hi! Which countries are you targeting in the first place?

We are targeting Asia this year. Then GCC countries, Africa and USA next year. Please visit our website, www.paycent.com for more information about our whitepaper.

I didn't see China in diagram. Will you work in this country?
Activity: 392
Interesting project. Where did the idea for it?
Activity: 294
Do you have a competitors at the moment?
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Where Can I see the signature bounty campaign link for signing up and status? I don't see a thread here on the forum but I can find the codes for signature. When will that be available?

Please visit here: https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/
Merit: 103

On the paycent website they have a nice diagram showing the countries where they operate. I hope they will come to Europe one day too.

USD -> PYN -> BTC  and  BTC -> PYN -> USD  looks strange.
How can longer transaction costs less than short BTC -> USD for example?
PYN looks like 5th wheel in a car.

Or maybe I did not understand something?

I appreciate your feedback! We are on the process of adding a section in our documents for an Exchange information which will help explain why we are going thru PYN. Please do watch out for the updated version.

I'm interesting in it too.
Still no section about exchanges and no reason why USD -> PYN -> BTC  and  BTC -> PYN -> USD  is better than BTC -> USD and USD-> BTC.

I believe this has been answered on our whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=4.8
Are there any obvious advantages for those who wish to buy tokens on initial stage?

For joiners on Pre-ICO, there is a 33% bonus. Early birds on the actual token sale, it is 27%. please view our website for more info, www.paycent.com

We are targeting Asia this year. Then GCC countries, Africa and USA next year. Please visit our website, www.paycent.com for more information about our whitepaper.
I like your project! What's the soft cap?

There is no minimum cap. Please visit our website, www.paycent.com for more info.
Activity: 142
I like your project! What's the soft cap?

The Paycent debit cards will be available in Q2 of 2018. It will depend on your own currency when you make a transaction on an ATM or paycent mPOS.
Just published a blog about Paycent on steemit, hope you would like it. Smiley
Many thanks Kencha77  but who from Philippines can send video with ATM and cart this company?
Paycent doesn't have the ATM you are talking about 'yet' mainly because they have just started their operations this year. If you are looking forward to the release of their ATM, this will probably happen after the ICO when they will acquire the 2 'tier 2' banks.
Ok, they do not have a bank card they have an app in Google store downloaded 10,000 times.Who in the Philippines or the OAU used financial PAYCENTOS services?
I realized there is no one using any services  PAYCENTOS?

Paycent is already an active application. Paycentos (PYN) is our token. PYN will be on exchanges this mid-December.
Activity: 280
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Are there any obvious advantages for those who wish to buy tokens on initial stage?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Good to see that they are likely to hit the pre ico target of 22,500 ETH.
Bodes well for the ICO and aftermarket. 26 hours left to get the pre ico 33% bonus.
Seems Paycent Pre-ICO sale has been extended untill October 24,2017
87% Pre ICO target have been raised and still time to get limited 33% bonus PYN tokens

Pre-ICO will reach the 100% target within the next 2 days judging from how much investments are coming in from the last few days
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Good to see that they are likely to hit the pre ico target of 22,500 ETH.
Bodes well for the ICO and aftermarket. 26 hours left to get the pre ico 33% bonus.
Seems Paycent Pre-ICO sale has been extended untill October 24,2017
87% Pre ICO target have been raised and still time to get limited 33% bonus PYN tokens
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
USD -> PYN -> BTC  and  BTC -> PYN -> USD  looks strange.
How can longer transaction costs less than short BTC -> USD for example?
PYN looks like 5th wheel in a car.

Or maybe I did not understand something?

I appreciate your feedback! We are on the process of adding a section in our documents for an Exchange information which will help explain why we are going thru PYN. Please do watch out for the updated version.

I'm interesting in it too.
Still no section about exchanges and no reason why USD -> PYN -> BTC  and  BTC -> PYN -> USD  is better than BTC -> USD and USD-> BTC.

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Found intresting article from Fintechnews Singapore on August 8 :
http://fintechnews.sg/10370/mobilepayments/texcent-launch-digital-payments-platform-paycent-singapore-philippines-coming-weeks/

So, Paycent has already launch in Indonesia (the article says that in September 2017)?
Pages:
Jump to: