Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayCon [CON] X13 ALGO - PoS - page 11. (Read 33465 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
November 14, 2016, 10:47:49 AM
Use cases, Things that the coin can be used for, like gambling, services people will use, decent games (no dice BS)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
November 13, 2016, 11:23:01 PM
If a logo/picture contest was ran, is there any one who could create merchandise of the winning image?

I would like to hear any ideas of merchandise that you think would be good to sell or give away to promote CON. I have been looking into flash drives with the CON logo.

Merchandise alone isn't going to do it, there needs to be something of a demand or creating a demand.

Do you have any ideas how to create a demand?

Items that are unique and something people need
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 13, 2016, 04:15:23 PM
If a logo/picture contest was ran, is there any one who could create merchandise of the winning image?

I would like to hear any ideas of merchandise that you think would be good to sell or give away to promote CON. I have been looking into flash drives with the CON logo.

Merchandise alone isn't going to do it, there needs to be something of a demand or creating a demand.

Do you have any ideas how to create a demand?
legendary
November 13, 2016, 02:09:42 PM

November 09, 2016, 08:40:47 PM

legendary
November 06, 2016, 08:21:31 PM
My Vision for CON:
PayCON should be THE cryptocurrency used for CONventions such as  Comic, Game, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy CONventions.
https://www.upcomingcons.com/

The following is a listing of conventions and events, some frequented by ICG members. The list includes a range of Costuming, Cosplay, Science Fiction, Anime, Comics, Steampunk, TV and Film Media, and Gaming conventions and events from around the world.
http://costume.org/conventions.html

This is a great new direction for CON. Does any one have any connections or ideas on how to make this happen?

I think we could attract more CON'ers with cool CON Stuff and could do a Pictures-, Film-, Anime- Design Contest's / Prizes will be paid in CON!
Here is an example of a picture for the possible Competition:

Pic in better resolution: http://imgur.com/a/FNdtD

What do you think?

~CryptCo

I think contests are a great way to promote CON. I remember when Crest did the theme contest it was a big hit.
I would like to see a contest done for images that could go on merchandise.
Does any one have a way to make shirts or other merchandise?

If we want to be a currency used at Conventions then we have to start making CON more popular and worth more.

You can use our contest feature to run your contest / tracking / promotions etc... here: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/contest/
November 06, 2016, 07:47:06 PM
My Vision for CON:
PayCON should be THE cryptocurrency used for CONventions such as  Comic, Game, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy CONventions.

The following is a listing of conventions and events, some frequented by ICG members. The list includes a range of Costuming, Cosplay, Science Fiction, Anime, Comics, Steampunk, TV and Film Media, and Gaming conventions and events from around the world.

This is a great new direction for CON. Does any one have any connections or ideas on how to make this happen?

I think we could attract more CON'ers with cool CON Stuff and could do a Pictures-, Film-, Anime- Design Contest's / Prizes will be paid in CON!

What do you think?

~CryptCo

I think contests are a great way to promote CON. I remember when Crest did the theme contest it was a big hit.
I would like to see a contest done for images that could go on merchandise.
Does any one have a way to make shirts or other merchandise?

If we want to be a currency used at Conventions then we have to start making CON more popular and worth more.
Activity: 96
November 03, 2016, 01:11:24 PM
PayCon is being reinvented! New look, new wallets and a new direction.
A new OP and updated wallets are the first step towards making CON great again.

@PayCon (CON) Dev
Please give more detailed information about the "new direction" you have mentioned in the OP.
Thanks!
~CryptCo

This is still the plan but CON needs a new developer. Any Volunteers?

Aren't you deving this thing?

There was a group of people that were part of the dev team. CON does not currently have a software developer. It appears that CON is domed to fail since for over a year now it has been a struggle to get the conmunity to help out. A few people have stepped up and contributed but most just look to someone else to do all the work and wait to profit. CON will probably never have another Crest, someone who is willing to put in countless hours and money to keep CON as successful as it was. If that is what this community is looking for then CON will surely die.
legendary
November 02, 2016, 05:27:06 PM

@PayCon (CON) Dev
Please give more detailed information about the "new direction" you have mentioned in the OP.
Thanks!
~CryptCo

Aren't you deving this thing?
October 31, 2016, 05:28:04 AM

Nice concept. This could be a good approach too. The real problem with the coin is absence of someone who will actually step in and develop it (I mean not the wallet changes, as the wallet problems are minor and can be neglected IMHO). I am sure, the programming side of the things is secondary to this specific coin. The real development is something which could attract new community and inspire it.

Agree. I think it would be a good to go to Convention's related Forums and do Giveaways and some Promotions with PayCON. Also it would be good to go to Conventions and distribute some PaperWallets as I said earlier. This gives PayCON massive attraction!
Its easy to create PaperWallets on C-cex.

This is a great idea. This can be done by any conmunity member who is willing to step up and help out. CON will only be successful if the conmunity takes it upon themselves to help out.
October 31, 2016, 05:05:42 AM

@PayCon (CON) Dev
Thanks!
~CryptCo

legendary
October 20, 2016, 02:28:18 PM
Join the additional channel of conversation here: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/con-ann-paycon
Activity: 77
October 19, 2016, 03:56:19 AM
Making a trol-joke coin a serious coin would need a major pump and some laughs
legendary
October 17, 2016, 06:47:06 PM

Agree. I think it would be a good to go to Convention's related Forums and do Giveaways and some Promotions with PayCON. Also it would be good to go to Conventions and distribute some PaperWallets as I said earlier. This gives PayCON massive attraction!

nice... seeing some activities
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
October 16, 2016, 07:58:55 AM

@PayCon (CON) Dev
Thanks!
~CryptCo
October 16, 2016, 07:51:01 AM
here is a PayCON Logo with white background inside

October 16, 2016, 07:31:34 AM

Nice concept. This could be a good approach too. The real problem with the coin is absence of someone who will actually step in and develop it (I mean not the wallet changes, as the wallet problems are minor and can be neglected IMHO). I am sure, the programming side of the things is secondary to this specific coin. The real development is something which could attract new community and inspire it.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
October 14, 2016, 11:47:13 AM
My Vision for CON:

What do you think?

~CryptCo

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
October 14, 2016, 11:41:58 AM
Whether, provides ICO and bounty ??
 Smiley

Those are two essential components any contemporary coin must have to be proud of itself!!!!
We should definitely think about this!!!! Grin

BTW, that could be an interesting idea - PayCON was introduced as a parody to PayCoin, but the fashion has changed and this is not topical anymore. But instead PayCON could become a parody for all those big ICO+Bounty campaigns with their big made-up roadmaps and bounty beggars surrounding an ICO.
Activity: 602
October 13, 2016, 05:45:44 PM
Whether, provides ICO and bounty ??
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: