Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 31. (Read 64887 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
very good and expected update,I am very glad that the developers are working on their product
The fact that everything worked can not be happy. Otherwise, the purpose of creating the topic and the complete lack of information about the project were not clear.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
Thank you for the message about opening the site! Now many will find answers to all questions! But I can't find anything about Generosity? Will she or not!? Smiley
I join the question! Is a bounty company planned? I think that many would like to take part in it. This contributed to the popularization of this exchange.
Activity: 126
December 25, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
The site is working today! All the necessary information is there. Therefore, all who are interested can get acquainted with all questions regarding the development of this Payiza Exchange project.
I read about the project. It looks quite interesting. I will follow its development. I would like to hope that the guys will succeed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 08:21:21 AM
Indeed --- Only the strongest survive!
Many exchanges, projects. But reliable and promising little! The main thing that would not scam!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
Otherwise there is no point. Today only strong and promising crypto projects can survive and grow in the current market conditions. I think this project will show good results.
You're right! Many consider the current situation in the market as a peculiar cleansing of the market and the entire industry from various scam projects.

but despite this still there are many unnecessary projects. I think, they will not completely disappear from this market. it can not be so perfect
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 25, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
Otherwise there is no point. Today only strong and promising crypto projects can survive and grow in the current market conditions. I think this project will show good results.
You're right! Many consider the current situation in the market as a peculiar cleansing of the market and the entire industry from various scam projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 25, 2018, 07:16:14 AM
The situation in the crypto market over the past few days shows us that perhaps the moment of market reversal has already arrived and a global pump will soon begin!
I also believe that we will see the price tag for a few dollars coins again. This will be an excellent lifetime earnings! I really want to believe it!
Activity: 126
December 25, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
Today earned the site of the project (https://www.payizaexchange.eu/home) and there you can read all the information. Including the composition of the project team.
This Payiza Exchange project looks quite serious. I will study it in detail and consider it as a possible investment object.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
December 25, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
The competition is now very huge! Everyone is fighting for a place in the sun. And new projects are even more difficult! Pressure from all sides. We must endure !!!
You are absolutely right! Now it is very difficult to start new projects. Firstly, there is a huge competition and, secondly, depressed mood among investors and market participants.
Activity: 308
December 25, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
Now is a very good time to launch new exchanges. When the market is growing investors may be interested in such projects.
perhaps this growth was short-term and again will fall and the market will not grow much but only small rises
the most important thing is that the market would change its trend and start a small growth, it would be very good for projects and investors
December 25, 2018, 05:43:18 AM
In any case, those who are currently registered and are already working with the project, do not lose anything!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
December 25, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
Now is a very good time to launch new exchanges. When the market is growing investors may be interested in such projects.
perhaps this growth was short-term and again will fall and the market will not grow much but only small rises
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
December 24, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
December 24, 2018, 03:03:53 PM
To become a popular crypto-exchange, you need huge money and a very strong marketing company. This is very difficult to do especially in the realities of today's crypto market.
Now there is a very strong competition among crypto exchanges. Therefore, the main task is to attract coins for listing on the stock exchange and traders to trade on the Payiza Exchange.
The competition is now very huge! Everyone is fighting for a place in the sun. And new projects are even more difficult! Pressure from all sides. We must endure !!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
December 24, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Now there is a very strong competition among crypto exchanges. Therefore, the main task is to attract coins for listing on the stock exchange and traders to trade on the Payiza Exchange.
Both the first and second is achieved through various marketing activities. Various promotions, airdrops, bonuses and so on.
Activity: 308
December 24, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
Thank you for the message about opening the site! Now many will find answers to all questions! But I can't find anything about Generosity? Will she or not!? Smiley
most likely, the bounty program is carried out by the project and the developers will not, if you need accurate information, the question should be asked in the telegram channel of the project, and the developers will give an accurate answer
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
I got what you mean. I answered the person that most likely you made a typo and had in mind centralized and decentralized exchanges.
Finally it became known that the project Payiza Exchange would represent it. Today I read a huge array of information about this project.
December 24, 2018, 07:39:28 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 07:35:41 AM
Maybe something is not working or a big load and project managers do not have time to just answer all the questions! There is still time, there is nowhere to hurry!
In vain worried. The site has earned. All information is presented. And I will tell you that after studying the information about the project - I really liked it.
December 24, 2018, 06:56:59 AM
It seems that the developers are a bit rushed to the publication of this thread. It was necessary to wait just a few days. But I think that soon everything will be fine!
All the necessary information is already available to users! Visit the Payiza Exchange project site https://www.payizaexchange.eu and there you will find all the answers to all your questions!
Pages:
Jump to: