Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayServices Multi-Value Exchange & ButterflyBits Crypto Rewards - page 2. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Sounds a good idea, hope this worth it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very sorry if this question has been asked/answered, but...

Is the Butterfly card usable as a Swipeable debit card?  and if so, who is the credit card processor on the back end and what are the fees?\

The Card looks very robust and I am interested in using it as a way to pay employees but only if it can be used in Legacy payment systems like a credit card.  Does this make sense?

Thank you for this forum and information.

Kind regards.
~Frank
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I realize I'm a bit confused about the Butterfly card. My understanding is that it is supposed to function as a debit card for my PayServices account. If so, is there any way I can set the order in which coins are converted to fiat when I make a sale. Let's say I hold five coins in my account, can I set which one I want to exchange first vs. the ones I want to hold onto as long as possible?

Also, someone mentioned that the card is necessary in order to have access to all the features of PayServices. Which features in particular are only open to card holders?

Finally, I've noticed several different prices on the cards. I know that these prices determine how many BFB get added to our accounts, but aside from that, is there any difference among the cards? Does the $125 card actually do more or unlock more features than the $10 card?

Most of the information on the PayServices website is about the technical features of the card, but that's not really what customers want to know. We want to know what the card will actually do for us. Can you possibly shed some light?
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
The first cards are shipping out... Don't forget to get yours!  Smiley
legendary
legendary
I've been trying out PayServices over the past few days, and I like it, although some of the features haven't been implemented yet. I'm really looking forward to trying out the various features as they roll out.

The question I have about BFB is this: If the coin is 100% premined, where are you getting the coins to have one coin per block indefinitely?

@wiser,

POW Blocks with one coin per block generated by the ButterflyBits Network every minute would be left in place with no halving in order to provide incentive for as many miners as possible to set up nodes and mine ButterflyBits. This would help further secure the Network and guarantee fast transactions. Since PayServices is rich in features, including ones that are not fully implemented yet along with features that are yet to come in the future, the amount of uses for these coins could be massive. This would make mining for a share of the 1440 coins a day that the Network produces worth mining in order to gain as many as possible. Currently with its distribution as rewards in increments of 10 to 125 ButterflyBits that come with the Butterfly Effect CitizenCards when purchased at $10 USD to $125 USD. Those ButterflyBits come directly out of the pre-mine which is viewable through any Block Explorer with a rich list or in the Butterfly Central Reserve. Compared to most the Bitcoin 2.0 projects along with ripple, leaving in the ability to mine ButterflyBits for the single coin blocks keeps ButterflyBits DeCentralized which is an important part of why CryptoCurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin have been extremely successful. This and other components and features that make up PayServices are all a big learning lesson which we will be learning together as this grows into something that all of us will have built together and that works. ButterflyBits is just one of many components that are a part of PayServices.

Thanks for answering the question, although it would seem that as long as there are BFB's tied up for miners, then the premine wasn't entirely 100%, maybe 95%, but you would have had to have left some for the miners to unlock. Or, do those BFB's come from somewhere else? I'm just trying to understand.

As far as accessing BFB's now, I know of two ways: mining it and buying a Butterfly card through PayServices.com. Are there any other ways to acquire or purchase BFB's? Do any exchanges currently carry it? I understand PayServices will have its own exchange and marketplace in about a month. Will BFB then be for sale? I would love to get my hands on some.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
Interesting... posted a link in BTA ann.

Interesting could be used as a term while viewing Bata.io, however to be frank I believe the more accurate and appropriate word would be 'impressive' to say the least. Thank you. I believe the PayServices folks are going to be looking forward to discussing ways to collaborate closely and in a mutually beneficial way with the people behind the highly impressive Bata platform. Bata is indeed one of the 291 Currencies listed on the PayServices Platform. https://www.payservices.com/currency.php?type=crypto

Have you got nothing better to do than criticise? Why else do you think the link was posted in the Bata forum?

Can't we all just get along? (says the CryptoCritic)

We can get along indeed.

I have been actively promoting it. Please note that BTA also has PayServices featured on website.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Interesting could be used as a term while viewing Bata.io, however to be frank I believe the more accurate and appropriate word would be 'impressive' to say the least. Thank you. I believe the PayServices folks are going to be looking forward to discussing ways to collaborate closely and in a mutually beneficial way with the people behind the highly impressive Bata platform. Bata is indeed one of the 291 Currencies listed on the PayServices Platform. https://www.payservices.com/currency.php?type=crypto

Have you got nothing better to do than criticise? Why else do you think the link was posted in the Bata forum?

Can't we all just get along? (says the CryptoCritic)
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
legendary
Why the **** is Paycoin there . Its a major ***** scam. I even lost my microprime keys to the new developers who took over.

Paycoin is not the same thing as Josh Garza or GAW Miners. It's a legitimate coin. If you lost your microprime keys, it's not automatically the fault of the new developers. They had a limited time for people to access them for security reasons.

In any case, this isn't the place to vent about PayServices' selection of coins. They are trying to carry as many of them as possible, so not all of them are going to be top of the line.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I've been trying out PayServices over the past few days, and I like it, although some of the features haven't been implemented yet. I'm really looking forward to trying out the various features as they roll out.

The question I have about BFB is this: If the coin is 100% premined, where are you getting the coins to have one coin per block indefinitely?

In the practical sense, it's a 100% premine, as it takes 3 years for pow to generate 1% of total supply.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Very different and have a nice concept
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
Looks very interesting. If I have your card, and DNotes in my account, would I be able to purchase something from the store in fiat and it automatically do the conversion for me?

Ultimately you will be able to do as you have described.
Activity: 452
Looks very interesting. If I have your card, and DNotes in my account, would I be able to purchase something from the store in fiat and it automatically do the conversion for me?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

Congratulations PayServices on the launch of your exchange and ButterflyBits reward program. I am going to take a good look at it this weekend.  Smiley 
Nice to see new good idea just registered with you
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Congratulations PayServices on the launch of your exchange and ButterflyBits reward program. I am going to take a good look at it this weekend.  Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Congratulations PayServices team!

This is a massive project and a lot of effort has gone into the development of it. Wishing you all the best of luck from the DNotes team and community, you have our support!
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz

Pages:
Jump to: