Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA - page 37. (Read 53159 times)

Zye
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
🔥 Dear Opiria community! 🔥

We are happy to announce a world premiere today at the Bitgosu MeetUp in Seoul: first survey with the Opiria App where respondents get compensated in PDATA tokens!

The live stream is here:
https://youtu.be/I-sf_64K6e8
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What about this listing that is expected, how soon will it be listed so that trading Pdata can commence as soon as possible for the main token sale. I really look forward to this.

The process of getting listed takes a few weeks. Therefore the project team decided to extend the pre-sale until 15th of June to enable you purchase the tokens directly from the exchange. The main sale will start on June 16th and will last 4 weeks.
What about this listing that is expected, how soon will it be listed so that trading Pdata can commence as soon as possible for the main token sale. I really look forward to this.
Merit: 250
You only have to visit the website opiria.io to find the information you look for and unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 261
Since it seems as though the ICO timeline has been adjusted to be extended from its former date of 21st April to 16th June, is the bounty also increased which is only reasonable due to this adjustment because time is increased???

Hey DonPea, please direct all bounty questions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypdata-revolutionizing-brokerage-of-personal-data-900k-usd-2-ended-3081090
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Since it seems as though the ICO timeline has been adjusted to be extended from its former date of 21st April to 16th June, is the bounty also increased which is only reasonable due to this adjustment because time is increased???
What price the token would be selling on the exchanges?
Coz since Opiria will be selling on the exchange....will they be keeping a constant price ?

This is an interesting question because going by the nature and volatility of tokens when they are listed, they usually dump even if they would eventually rise. I would watch keenly this space to observe it's behaviour since this will occur during its ICO
Unlike many blockchain startups, Pdata (Opiria) already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap.
Activity: 216
I think this is a big project and will most likely be growing up. If all teams try and cooperate well, then the result will certainly satisfy all parties.

Hi jojoe20, thanks a lot for the support, it's very much appreciated. Smiley
Activity: 378
I think this is a big project and will most likely be growing up. If all teams try and cooperate well, then the result will certainly satisfy all parties.
Activity: 322
What's the hardcap and softcap of this project? Again, what will happen to unsold tokens?

The hard cap is $30,000,000, unsold tokens will be burned. Grin
Activity: 104
What's the hardcap and softcap of this project? Again, what will happen to unsold tokens?
Activity: 152
Coz since Opiria will be selling on the exchange....will they be keeping a constant price ?

Hey Sayhello, We cannot comment on the futures of the token, however, they will be sold at the main sale price. 0.1 USD
Activity: 476

In general, the team took the only right decision - extending the presale and transferring it to a new level. Strictly speaking, they had no choice either, or close the sale.
Activity: 84
Activity: 216
Really Opiria has customers like Intel, Audi, BMW?

Hey Pered1980, Opiria already has a working product with existing renowned customers such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and GM.  Smiley
Activity: 66
Really Opiria has customers like Intel, Audi, BMW?
If they are able to incorporate these into the Opiria Platform, then this will for example enable companies to replay gaze behavior and emotions together to understand how consumers interact with a website or view an advertisement and how that influences their emotions.
Activity: 196
I can imagine, the Opiria app will also be enhanced and measure consumer emotions during surveys by looking at their facial expressions. Its web application will be extended to analyze the measured objective data channels.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
The project clearly has huge prospects and great potential, and thanks to the experience already available, as well as a strong cohesive team, it is an excellent place to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: