Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEC] PeaceCoin! - Released! ---- PeaceCoin Design Contest is up! - page 24. (Read 32266 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
another bad starting time, you will never learn right?

best time is 17 GMT

+1

Bad for me, in my country midnight 2 Sad Welcome to sleepless nights
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
another bad starting time, you will never learn right?

best time is 17 GMT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
you can name it   lovepeacecoin  or hatewarcoin

PREANN is useless,I support the first ANN. Grin Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Where is the mining software?
legendary
Activity: 1274
hope these pecs go far
Activity: 392
reserved
It seems not many people care about this coin,why?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Interesting, it seems there was a competition for the name Smiley
We are working on an extremely similar idea, bearing the same name.. What are we to do? Would like some feedback from the community.

This was an unfortunate situation but I guess evryone should respect to the one who announced first
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
We are working on an extremely similar idea, bearing the same name.. What are we to do? Would like some feedback from the community.

I would say, unless you can beat their launch date, you're going to have to change the name of yours to avoid confusion. Besides, this is a pre-announcement so stealing the name from them at this point would be unfair. They beat you to the punch. What about... HarmonyCoin or something similar.

youre right. We already claimed the name peacecoin on the forum tho, we wanted to wait with pre-ann until we had everything ready. Oh well, we will change anyway.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102

I would say, unless you can beat their launch date, you're going to have to change the name of yours to avoid confusion. Besides, this is a pre-announcement so stealing the name from them at this point would be unfair. They beat you to the punch. What about... HarmonyCoin or something similar.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

yep we were working on this also, u beat us to it. Oh well, i guess there can never be enough charity
Activity: 1
Activity: 434
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bad launch date!  Embarrassed
What is the time for GMT ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
This is definitely worth mining =) Hope it will stick with its core value instead of just being another alt coin.
Good !!

i can mine for help!
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: