Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEC] PeaceCoin! - Released! ---- PeaceCoin Design Contest is up! - page 3. (Read 32266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
where is dev?
this coin really dead?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Is this COIN alive ? !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So why is the wallet stuck then? any ideas? keeps trying to sync....

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone have any idea's to why the wallet is not syncing? It's stuck at 16288 ? fork maybe?
Any suggestions (besides removing block chain in explorer)

16288 is the last block mined.
Activity: 336
Anyone have any idea's to why the wallet is not syncing? It's stuck at 16288 ? fork maybe?
Any suggestions (besides removing block chain in explorer)
Activity: 364
If coin stuck at difficult 16, may be dev will change difficult retarget algorithm like a lot of coins did already to surrive big rig and multipools raping coins? So difficult can change every block.

Or more people have to start mining this coin, but to be honest it starts to look abandoned.

I've offered the dev to help a bit but no reply yet. I think it could have potential and would be nice if a percentage of the pre-mined coins where converted to fiat and donated to a charity, publicly viewable with proof, when the coin hits a major exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
If coin stuck at difficult 16, may be dev will change difficult retarget algorithm like a lot of coins did already to surrive big rig and multipools raping coins? So difficult can change every block.
Did you think this coin still profitable ? I prices floored on freshmarket and has no trade volume i think. Wrong ?

First of all the coin is only a few days old.  The pump and dump people are gonna rush in and abandon ship shortly after it reaches an
exchange and they have sold off.  If you have faith in a coin just stick with it, it might take months or more for it to gain real value.

Secondly I was wondering if the diff is set to a number of blocks.  Now seems the big miners have gone and left diff at 16 so its gonna
take for ever to find the blocks that are going to lower the diff.  Is that a correct assumption?
Did you think this coin still profitable ? I prices floored on freshmarket and has no trade volume i think. Wrong ?
what is going on?  Is there a block every few hours now?
That block has just been mined, I guess it should sync now.
my wallet is not syncing beyond block 16280
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
WTB PEC for ltc
if interested,pm me
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Current price seems really low.  Huh
Activity: 140

NEW P2POOL ---- Yes, a PeaceCoin P2POOL  Grin

p2pool.neocities.org

Don't mess with sign-up pools

get better payouts, and direct payouts --- p2pools cannot receive nor hold your coins
every time pool finds a block, you get a payout - no minimum amount

simply use your wallet's receive address as your miner's username, password can be anything BUT blank.

PEACE Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
кoшeлeк нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя, тopгoв нeт, нa пyлe пoдтвepждeний нeт, oтcтoй мoнeтa  Angry

translate:
Wallet is not synchronized, no trades, no evidence on the pool.
sucks coin..
sorry
No moves on trade.
Nice, two new pools. dev should add them to the 1st post.
Pages:
Jump to: