Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 125. (Read 133976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Still have receive my free coin. Not sure if I made it to the first 1000 people. Is there a way to tell?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
so how many people actually got the 1000000 coins?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Still not receive my peepcoin  Embarrassed
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
And what about exchanges adding the peepcoin???
There is some info about that??
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wating to trade
legendary
Activity: 1059
Thanks dev!  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Try to reload the pafe after it gives you the login error, worked for me. Then i entered my login details again

Nope, still dumps me to the signup page.

screenshot

I just can't figure out why I never get the recovery E-Mail...
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I also got 555555! Thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Try to reload the pafe after it gives you the login error, worked for me. Then i entered my login details again

screenshot
legendary

try  https://www.peepcoin.com/

Nope.  I'll wait on the dev to check into it for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
legendary
I still can't login!!!
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
I didn't receive coins yet. I was the one who joined the list very early. Waiting for the word from the dev. I think I was not too late to be in first 1000.

I think the process is still ongoing,the dev hasn't announce that the free peep coin has stopped so wait for the announcement I'm sure he'll consider the those who first sign up to this give up away ...

May be, but I fail to receive anything, I would have wasted my one of valuable tweets to peep. I don't think it happen.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Received my 555555 as well!! Cheers Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I didn't receive coins yet. I was the one who joined the list very early. Waiting for the word from the dev. I think I was not too late to be in first 1000.

I think the process is still ongoing,the dev hasn't announce that the free peep coin has stopped so wait for the announcement I'm sure he'll consider the those who first sign up to this give up away ...
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
still 0 or im bad lucky in here  Huh
Jump to: