Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 71. (Read 133972 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
People are dumping BTC into a coin that the DEV hasn't even posted a screenshot of the wallet.  You all must really thing you are going to get rich on this coin!!  Do you think when everyone dumps this will ever be more than a 1 SAT coin?  Merchants?  Wallet?  Source? Block explorer?  Vaperware!!  Until it gets posted you all should have saved your voting BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
wait 17 hours

all decisions are in the hands dev we just spectators see the end of the project is running smoothly now number one vote and wallet unfinished.we'll see tomorrow if the dev will do upload wallet to peep community
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can't believe we passed SYNX! This is incredible. Cheesy Patiently waiting for the wallet update.
Activity: 12
Thanx God we are win Kiss ......Thanx to all peeps...we all happy wining the peepcoin Grin

No we are not yet win. We have remaining 17 hours for the voting so keep on voting.
Activity: 6
Thanx God we are win Kiss ......Thanx to all peeps...we all happy wining the peepcoin Grin
Activity: 14
Straight ahead Mr. Dev we are with you ..
We support you to achieve your project ambitions and for peepcoin community..

Don't worry guys, I think these stages and positions most of the new projects going through them!

A little patience on this coin and all things will be good  Cool

Good luck to all our heroes  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
wait 17 hours
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Keep calm, guys!

Wait for further updates and we see.
We have nothing to lose!  Wink

Reached NO 1 place peep coin 1st place  Grin Grin Grin Grin

There's a lot of suspense here can the dev team comply with what CCEX going to ask for them,they will of course ask for a source code to scan if the code is indeed clean to integrate to their system and how about wallet it's impossible to work on any exchange without client wallet we'll see now every seconds is important.
Activity: 20
PEEPCOIN on FIRST PLACE    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 23
Keep calm, guys!

Reached NO 1 place peep coin 1st place  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
Tie now.. Smiley
If ever , the one who loss here are those who voted more. Smiley
But anyway, hoping for the best. I know developer know all abouot this things. Smiley
Activity: 30
comunity peep[Suspicious link removed]d  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Keep calm, guys!

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
If there were a published wallet and source I would vote more.  But without those I'm not wasting my money...

Someone did already waste enough money. See the vote page. Right now, it shows 2428 votes. Let's see how well the dev will manage the situation. Now it's all in the hands of the dev.

Some members really knows what this coin needed to get int ccex flatform we are very imptient to get into ccex I wonder what would e the decision of Ccex if they know that they are accepting a coin without these two main components it is a bad precedent and would likely turn down peercoin..
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
If there were a published wallet and source I would vote more.  But without those I'm not wasting my money...

Someone did already waste enough money. See the vote page. Right now, it shows 2428 votes. Let's see how well the dev will manage the situation. Now it's all in the hands of the dev.
Is the wallet ready? Smiley
36 more votes to go and PCN surpassed SYNX
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
behold emirg price now , only 200 satoshi of the total supply of 4 million coins , and peepcoin ? how much of the total supply of coins ?  Smiley

I don't understand your words. Can you care to explain more in detail? Why you're pointing emirg here? PEEP is not launched yet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
behold emirg price now , only 200 satoshi of the total supply of 4 million coins , and peepcoin ? how much of the total supply of coins ?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: