Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PEERBANKS IRA TRANSFER TO ETHER PLATFORM | Token SWAP - page 2. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I received 0,5 PeerBanks from the airdrop. So 100 : 1 (waves/ether) equals 0,005 after the swap. With a total supply of 1 mln this is too little for swapping fee etc. Why the swap then with this ratio is my question?

Hello, please check if it is an IRA or PBK that you got from airdrops. If it is 0.5 IRA, that is 1 : 1. So when you swap you'll get 0.5 too. The 100:1 applies to PBK. I believe your 0.5 is an IRA. Thank you
Activity: 130
I received 0,5 PeerBanks from the airdrop. So 100 : 1 (waves/ether) equals 0,005 after the swap. With a total supply of 1 mln this is too little for swapping fee etc. Why the swap then with this ratio is my question?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
waiting for swap dev
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Also waiting for my swap!!! whats happening?
Activity: 47
waiting for my swap too 112517
Activity: 7
I am waiting to receive the IRA, my coin is sent to you on NOV.26 for swap

Can you update when you will ship out

Thanks
Activity: 742
waiting to receive my ira..have swapped last nov 25..
Activity: 11
Please tell me the smart contract info (address, symbol, and decimals) on MEW to add customly for seeing Peerbanks IRA token balance. Thanks !
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
wow i have IRA in my waves! thanks dev for posting it!..
Activity: 144
Thanks, i just filled a swap form, it makses ma crazy because i needed 0.003waves for the transaction fee, i needed to trade 0.015IRA to have a balance of WAVES for the fee of transfer. Anyway its done..
Here is what it says, yet I have received no email.
You're Almost Done - Activate Your Subscription!

You've just been sent an email that contains a confirm link.

In order to activate your subscription, check your email and click on the link in that email. You will not receive your subscription until you click that link to activate it.

If you don't see that email in your inbox shortly, fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.

Please check SPAM folder. If none, resend the swap request please. Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Here is what it says, yet I have received no email.
You're Almost Done - Activate Your Subscription!

You've just been sent an email that contains a confirm link.

In order to activate your subscription, check your email and click on the link in that email. You will not receive your subscription until you click that link to activate it.

If you don't see that email in your inbox shortly, fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.
Hi on wavesgo.com there's no upper box there to put the waves address, what i do is i-copy the TX ID on waves wallet transaction. Is that OK? is that the same? --->

Please see the image posted on the steps above. The transaction ID can be found in wavesgo.com. paste youtlr waves address there and you will see transactions.
Hello , if i don t have any wave in my wave wallet how can i do the swap?  Thank you!

Sorry to hear that but you need waves for the transaction in sending back to us the assets. Waves transaction fee is 0.001
Activity: 54
Hello , if i don t have any wave in my wave wallet how can i do the swap?  Thank you!
Just got to know about the swap via twitter. Its interesting this is the second project I have been involved in that decided to move from Waves to Ethereum blockchain. The other project is CoinStarter.

Thank you. If you have either of the two : IRA / PBK, please swap it now. Follow instuctions above. If none and you wish to, check the waves dex for any on sell assets then swap it. Or, wait til we officially announce the exchange.  Smiley
Activity: 235
Just got to know about the swap via twitter. Its interesting this is the second project I have been involved in that decided to move from Waves to Ethereum blockchain. The other project is CoinStarter.
When exactly exactly can we expect this swap cos I Cherish my PBK very well .... Kinldy share the announcement on Twitter page .. And if we are to do it now kindly reply pls.. Thanks

Expect your swapped ERC20 within 3 days of your submission. The swap is only open until Dec.15 so everyone should do it as early as now. Thank you
Activity: 92
When exactly exactly can we expect this swap cos I Cherish my PBK very well .... Kinldy share the announcement on Twitter page .. And if we are to do it now kindly reply pls.. Thanks
THE FORM HAS BEEN REMOVED. THE SWAP WILL HAPPEN ON THE PEERBANKS.ORG SITE INSTEAD. CHECK INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE ON HOW TO DO IT. THANKS
Pages:
Jump to: