Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PeercoinDark PPCD SHA256 POD 4/5 - page 14. (Read 46640 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
October 26, 2014, 04:52:39 PM
WOW  Shocked nobody likes the coin but mining the hell out of it  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

True Cheesy

Doesn't change the fact that ~2700 blocks were mined within 8 minutes after source was released.

dead carcas for the vultures  Grin Wink - takes a load of TH/s of of the real coins  Wink
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
October 26, 2014, 04:51:15 PM
F this coin... miners said i found dozens, i got credit for 3
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
October 26, 2014, 04:50:11 PM
WOW  Shocked nobody likes the coin but mining the hell out of it  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

True Cheesy

Doesn't change the fact that ~2700 blocks were mined within 8 minutes after source was released.

Nobody cares.. Unfortunately..
Activity: 353
October 26, 2014, 04:49:55 PM
We are UP! Cheesy Lets get hashing
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
October 26, 2014, 04:49:41 PM
WOW  Shocked nobody likes the coin but mining the hell out of it  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

True Cheesy

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
October 26, 2014, 04:49:26 PM
having issues with minerpools and being able to enter an address for transfer, unable to copy and paste also..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 26, 2014, 04:48:50 PM

Huh is this a joke? just hope this dont turn into scam coin, still trauma of ADMT
October 26, 2014, 04:46:36 PM
still think its kinda sneaky to change the time from 22:00 to 21:00 in the last few hours..

Activity: 126
October 26, 2014, 04:43:58 PM

Activity: 138
October 26, 2014, 04:42:22 PM
so hashlink started to find blocks now.
And my previous hashrate are all wasted? Embarrassed
legendary
October 26, 2014, 04:38:07 PM
Lol already more than 3400 blocks? Whats this? Smiley

Binary named bitcoind as well  Grin

well it is pretty obvious that this is the same dev like aurum (or the other that had almost the same logo / logo design) and all the coins were dead after a few days but usually they learn from coin to coin .. obviously this dev doesn't...

well.. its probably good for a small dump though.. if it hits an exchange.. just make sure you dump before all the others Smiley

Take the guy stop, everywhere writes negative posts, give it a rest because of the people and so will not listen and interest in the coin is Smiley

Was this written by Yoda ?

Looooool

I wrote that English is not my language and sorry for my English Smiley

Where are you from? Why not invest the Energy into a coin with decent live and features? You seem to have Talent with Logos, that is a good Start, but those Pump and dump... Or rather mine and dump coins are maybe fun the First two times but then they get boring..  Make something serious..
October 26, 2014, 04:34:43 PM

well it is pretty obvious that this is the same dev like aurum (or the other that had almost the same logo / logo design) and all the coins were dead after a few days but usually they learn from coin to coin .. obviously this dev doesn't...

well.. its probably good for a small dump though.. if it hits an exchange.. just make sure you dump before all the others Smiley

Take the guy stop, everywhere writes negative posts, give it a rest because of the people and so will not listen and interest in the coin is Smiley

Looooool

I wrote that English is not my language and sorry for my English Smiley

Activity: 550
October 26, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

Looooool
October 26, 2014, 04:32:09 PM
Activity: 353
October 26, 2014, 04:31:27 PM
blocks sure are going fast...
October 26, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Cheesy

legendary
October 26, 2014, 04:28:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
October 26, 2014, 04:27:57 PM
Youngwebsolutions.com pool is up as well, see OP for link!
October 26, 2014, 04:27:15 PM

October 26, 2014, 04:25:04 PM

You said it:

https://github.com/DOGEBC/PeercoinDark_PPCD/commits/master
PeercoinDark_PPCD
aurumcoin authored an hour ago

Pages:
Jump to: