Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 44. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
ps. what is the STEEM clone you talk about?

PeerPlays has cloned the Graphene tech that powers STEEM

3 second blocktimes, big time scalability, DAO (voting)

Yes, and BitShares is the original blockchain with Graphene.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I think your coin will be dumped by btc holders, sad thing actually.   Cheesy  Maybe dumped to 10%

Lol. not when they are earning bitcoin from it. It will be bought by BTC holders to get more bitcoin. I really dont understand some of the comments here.  Huh

Its a solid investment and there is no escaping that really. The only people wsaying negative things are people who didnt buy in the ICO. Well fear not you can still buy and make money. Remember ETHEREUM hit 100 times the ICO price and you can do nothing with the coin. This has more potential for investors 100%
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I think your coin will be dumped by btc holders, sad thing actually.   Cheesy  Maybe dumped to 10%
legendary
I read earlier in the thread where they wen for $2-$3 a coin. Will there still be an auction for the rest?

Yep, 500,000 shares(50% of all shares) will be sold in ICO after they release the MVP.

The price will probably drop a lot in the next week or 2. It just seems a little over priced, especially this early.

Ethereum doesn't have anything this cool on schedule for MVP in November, and you think that the first STEEM clone is priced low at 10 mil?....

Ohhhh, I get it, those are your buy(back) orders.

This coin is going to hit the masses harder than STEEM because the inflation rate of the equity token is.... guess?

Shocked

Mate don't listen to the noobs and feed the trolls. Peer plays is ahead of the crowd and that is reflected in the price. I hope it drops in a few weeks sincerely as it would be cool for more people to buy in and share the wealth but I am not that bothered lol.

ps. what is the STEEM clone you talk about?
c2e
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The price will probably drop a lot in the next week or 2. It just seems a little over priced, especially this early.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What was the ico price for peerplays?

I apparently bought 90 of them foe $180 and sold for $900 today. Had forgotten I even took part in the sale. Sort of wished I had bought more but, hey I'll take 4.x times money I don't remember investing.

You should of held, that price is going to be much higher later on.  Grin
c2e
I read earlier in the thread where they wen for $2-$3 a coin. Will there still be an auction for the rest?
Activity: 840

I apparently bought 90 of them foe $180 and sold for $900 today. Had forgotten I even took part in the sale. Sort of wished I had bought more but, hey I'll take 4.x times money I don't remember investing.
c2e
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Peerplays is right now valued around 12-13 million which is the marketcap of bitshares!!!LOL There will be soon a lot of tears...

How, I don't see it on any exchange, and could you tell me that the exchanges which lists this coin?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/peerplays/

Exchanges beyond Open Ledger will most likely occur after the auction sale.

Expect it on more exchanged when the platform goes live in November.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Peerplays is right now valued around 12-13 million which is the marketcap of bitshares!!!LOL There will be soon a lot of tears...

How, I don't see it on any exchange, and could you tell me that the exchanges which lists this coin?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/peerplays/

Exchanges beyond Open Ledger will most likely occur after the auction sale.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Hey I bought some of this in the ICO without realizing I'd have to make a bitshares account.

So I never got my coins cause I never made the bitshare account.

Is there an easy way to collect your ICO coins?

How much is it up from the ICO?

You answered your own question.  The ICO parameters necessitated that you create a Freedom/Openledger account and then email the account name to the devs via your Peerplays account (create a ticket after you have logged in here - https://secure.peerplays.com/clientarea.php )

If you didn't do that then your coins are still in 'limbo' (as in unclaimed but earmarked)...and I believe will remain so until you do that.

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Hey I bought some of this in the ICO without realizing I'd have to make a bitshares account.

So I never got my coins cause I never made the bitshare account.

Is there an easy way to collect your ICO coins?

How much is it up from the ICO?
Where is the working peerplays platform announced for this summer?

Regarding there is no progress in the development I am very surprised about this crazy valuation. I think there are just very little liquidity at freedomledger and still a lot of noob buyers.

The dates that were set in the milestone haven't passed yet.  New website coming out soon that will provide more insight.  The devs have been communicative on Rocket and have said that everything is on schedule. 

legendary
Activity: 1764

Regarding there is no progress in the development I am very surprised about this crazy valuation. I think there are just very little liquidity at freedomledger and still a lot of noob buyers.

lol you sound like a noob just by that statement. All crypto is inherently worth nothing anyway so go start saying bitcoin is overvalued. Man people like you wind me up. this has potential. Actually a lot of potential which is why the 'crazy valuation'. You pay for what you get and if the price drops I am buying a hell of a lot more than the 2k I currently have. I would like to add that some of the 2k I have is after ICO too. I wish I had bought more in the 1st place but I was in the middle of moving house and my money was a bit tied up.

yeah, just hit ignore. it's not worth it here on bitcointalk Smiley

I'm very happy about the coming bitshares sharedrop by the way
legendary

lol you sound like a noob just by that statement. All crypto is inherently worth nothing anyway so go start saying bitcoin is overvalued. Man people like you wind me up. this has potential. Actually a lot of potential which is why the 'crazy valuation'. You pay for what you get and if the price drops I am buying a hell of a lot more than the 2k I currently have. I would like to add that some of the 2k I have is after ICO too. I wish I had bought more in the 1st place but I was in the middle of moving house and my money was a bit tied up.
Activity: 784

this is wjhy I invested money into it. Not a scam ICO like all the other ICO's. This is the real deal. They sold the tokens for a set price which for  an ICO is really great for investors as it should be. We have great things to come Smiley

If only I had invested in peerplays all the money I wasted on Waves ICO. Peerplays has been the most successful ICO I've ever invested in. Holding for the long.

Man, i hear that.  Waves was such a waste of funds.  I should have known better.  Peerplays and lisk is/was the way to go.  Erase all the other failures around those times.
I made around 60% in waves through pre Exchange selling
Pages:
Jump to: