Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PEPS Coin 🔥 PEPS Shop⭐PEPS Ads⭐PEPS Exchange 🔥CMC/MNO/CREX24/GRVX🔥2016 - page 6. (Read 23524 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Let me know when the project will launch AirDrop programs, Bounty?
PEPS Airdrops and bounties are ongoing but are very limited. to participate in them and to own some PEPS, join their discord.
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
With bitcoin, the diggers use electrical energy to dig. So what is the principle of PEPS 'PoS system?  And how does it save energy?

with PoW chains, computer needs to do few millions of calculations which takes a lot of efforts of CPU or GPU which cause high heating and electricity consumption. With a Pure POS chain with Masternodes, the calculations are done within the blockchain which is stored over hundreds of nodes (computers) which required hundred times less electricity and produce hundred times less heat.

so PEPS is 100% environment friendly!
Activity: 14
How to run a masternode in Peps plaftform?
You can either buy the collateral of 20000 PEPS and run your own MN or buy a staking pack (a smaller share) and earn through shared masternodes hosting services 
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
For early adapters of PEPS, masternodes is the great way to earn passive income. How to setup Masternodes? Simple, all you need is a computer, a wallet & collateral coins. Once you have the masternode, your wallet produces PEPS coins daily as MN rewards. Use it- Trade it- Stake it, the choice is yours  Cool

As PEPS catchline says - Earn-Spend-Repeat, so anyone who wants to know more or how to buy masternodes, join their Discord!

https://discord.gg/VQsFBYq
Activity: 27
What is a masternode and what is the purpose of it?
A masternode is a decentralized network server that performs functions unavailable to standard nodes .These functions may include coin mixing, decentralized decision - making, instant transactions , etc .
MASTERNODES provide the opportunity to invest in Cryptocurrencies with the added benefit of earning guarantee extra coins.
MASTERNODES are computers that run a PEPS wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with swifttx, coordinating obfuscation of coins, and voting on budget funding.
Activity: 26
What's the benefit that peps can bring for investors ?
PEPS allows investors and cryptocurrency enthusiasts to get a source of passive income and add some excitement to their lives.
Activity: 28
What's the benefit that peps can bring for investors ?
Activity: 30
A masternode is a decentralized network server that performs functions unavailable to standard nodes .These functions may include coin mixing, decentralized decision - making, instant transactions , etc .
MASTERNODES provide the opportunity to invest in Cryptocurrencies with the added benefit of earning guarantee extra coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
How does PEPS ensure fair and reliable distribution by measuring the contribution of all users involved in the complex supply chain, from manufacturer to consumer?
Activity: 31
To run a masternode, one has to collateralize coins to set up a net work node configured in a special way and called a “masternode.”
In practice, this means that you have to buy 10000 PEPS, send them to one address and then start setting up your masternode by following our guide.
Activity: 29
To run a masternode, one has to collateralize coins to set up a net work node configured in a special way and called a “masternode.”
Activity: 34
Activity: 8
Activity: 33
Activity: 32
What will make sure that PEPS Visa will compete with traditional Master and Visa cards, or if I have the US Dollar and Euro, then I can be anywhere?
PEPS intents to simplify your contract management and financial settlements with vendors globally on a unified instant platform thus saving time and cost.
Activity: 32
I see you say a bit vaguely, we can not compare PEPS with Bitcoin. The other alt coin can not equal bitcoin, you bring the new platform as PEPS compared to bitcoin, the difference is too large.
Activity: 13
Based on the Roadmap provided by the WhitePapers, the project will be listed in 2019. This will help the project have many more investors can invest in.
Activity: 22
I am wondering with the outstanding features of PEPS. Do you really think that it can beat Bitcoin and become the global currency in the future?
I see you say a bit vaguely, we can not compare PEPS with Bitcoin. The other alt coin can not equal bitcoin, you bring the new platform as PEPS compared to bitcoin, the difference is too large.
Activity: 39
Does PEPS replace conventional VISA cards? rather than VISA through fiat, while PEPS through cryptocurrency Huh
Activity: 20
I am wondering with the outstanding features of PEPS. Do you really think that it can beat Bitcoin and become the global currency in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: