Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! ** - page 27. (Read 37806 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Wow, can't wait for this!! Moar Pie!

BTW you cant just do pie, gotta have milk.

Cheesy Grin Smiley

Now, if you could buy actual Pies delivered to your door
with the coin, Now that would be enticing.

Then the PieMan would be a thing and the PizzaMan would be a thing of the past Cheesy Look what McDonalds has done with Delivery to your door... It's basically making a fortune from it because people are that lazy since they already eat too much McDonalds, that's their Prime goldmine to be honest overweight people who can't be bothered.

So if you can bring Hot Pie Delivery Worldwide or even starting off somewhere locally then that would truly be the start of something that can be commemorated rather than just Pizza that's associated with Bitcoin.

Even if you employed a handful of crypto people from around the World in various States that would be willing to supply fresh oven baked pies would be a nod in the right direction.

BTC = 1 slice of pizza or pie Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is this project dead guys? Dev was Last Active:    November 21, 2016, 04:29:59 PM !!
yea, die ....
i not recieve paid for translation
sich........ Angry

Excuse my ignorance but didn't this coin launch as just a title then the source was posted, then the website up but yet no Windows Wallet Undecided Easy as pie for what ? To fail ? Because it sure as hell did.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
yea my translation done and PM addres done please cek inbox white my name bct syahril
not you chek all participan transaltion ? see my name again  Huh

The reason for asking was because there is no PM from you.

Please (re)send and also let me know what language you translated and we will get it sorted out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
when paid translation?
Have you done a translation for us?

For anyone else who has not received their bounty please PM with an address.

More bounties to be announced along with our upcoming Twiiter plans.
yea my translation done and PM addres done please cek inbox white my name bct syahril
not you chek all participan transaltion ? see my name again  Huh
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
when paid translation?
Have you done a translation for us?

For anyone else who has not received their bounty please PM with an address.

More bounties to be announced along with our upcoming Twiiter plans.
when paid translation?
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

GREAT username Wink
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
Massive server migration complete.

Thank you to all for your patience.

ALL bounties will be caught up and paid.

There will be very exciting news surrounding PIE in the next few days and we will be starting some amazing promotional campaigns to get more PIE to everyone!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well there be any ways in which we can  earn pie ? It is more the sweeter when it is earned. ^^
We need people to learn about pie and to love pie. Because pie is good. *rubs tummy*
Is this project dead guys? Dev was Last Active:    November 21, 2016, 04:29:59 PM !!
yea, die ....
i not recieve paid for translation
sich........ Angry
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Now, if you could buy actual Pies delivered to your door
with the coin, Now that would be enticing.

Then the PieMan would be a thing and the PizzaMan would be a thing of the past Cheesy Look what McDonalds has done with Delivery to your door... It's basically making a fortune from it because people are that lazy since they already eat too much McDonalds, that's their Prime goldmine to be honest overweight people who can't be bothered.

So if you can bring Hot Pie Delivery Worldwide or even starting off somewhere locally then that would truly be the start of something that can be commemorated rather than just Pizza that's associated with Bitcoin.

Even if you employed a handful of crypto people from around the World in various States that would be willing to supply fresh oven baked pies would be a nod in the right direction.
Activity: 173
Merit: 151

We will be announcing details of our social media campaign and other initiatives over the coming days.

Get your Tweeter finger ready!

interesting, i will wait.  Smiley
with patient wait
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
We will be announcing details of our social media campaign and other initiatives over the coming days.

interesting, i will wait.  Smiley
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It claims everyone can get a piece of pie so I assume that means we can all earn bounties to get pie coin. Where are these bounties and was to earn pie ? I was under the assumption that the main selling point for pie was so everyone can earn their own little piece.
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
Feel free to watch our Git repo, we will be making several developer updates in the coming days.

We will also be making announcements about the upcoming distribution of PIE.

For those who are new...

What is PIE?

Check piecoin.tech to find out!
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
More translations are in progress and bounties for completed work will be paid out when we confirm the quality of the translation.

We will not pay bounties for poor translations, which tend to be removed by moderators. There are other, more positive, ways to contribute.

We will have more development related news very soon. Get your slice!
Follow @EasyAsPieCoin
Don't reward him, it's another one automated translation. By the way, even the name of the country you are writing with error, dirty liar.

Thanks for this. We are relying on the community to help verify language translations.

This translation is also a little more challenging for those trying to do automated versions because we made the information graphical.

We are getting some other quality translations from the community so they will be worth the wait (as will everything else related to PieCoin Wink)
Pages:
Jump to: