Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pharma [XPH] | Scrypt | Masternodes | Real team | Online store - page 7. (Read 47010 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
http://pharma-store.net/

5HOURS 39MINUTES TO THE MOON PHARMA !

All things come to him who waits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
From MasterDoge topic  Grin

This is forked from XPH. And it did have some suspicious hash too. Makes you think.

Yes, we altered the XPH codebase which already had masternodes built in. Then again, every coin is a clone of another, did XPH have the patent rights over that paticular code base or something? Also, there was actually a two-hour pre-announcment prior to launching, giving miners and pools plenty of time prepare.
Lastly, we offer quite a generous buffet of possible bounties anyone can claim, miner, trader, or simple enthusiast. If you have any more questions, please feel free to post or PM me, thanks!

So the codebase creates wrong hashrate?
I am not blaming you, I thought xph had something fishy with it's codebase because of the huge hashrate.

Is this PM for real? LOL.

There has been no false creation of hash rate. It was the overwhelming amount of hashing very early in PoW that led to the issues we experienced earlier. We've manged to smoothly asscess it and are continuing forward. Yes; that PM is real, but really isn't important. You mentioned it and I saw it as an opportunity to clear the air in one response.

LOL. Pharma drama is still living in crypto.  Grin

Good reply to this from MasterDoge thread:

wow, scammers get more creative every week. So the latest is to fake huge hashrates and get people to pay for the immense cost of production.....?    the fuck? Cheesy

thanks for posting pharma's pm btw.. whether you knew this or not  Roll Eyes is good to know there's a new trick around we should be wary of.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

How do you know about bittrex?

Well bittrex was about to add it several times, never happened. I only feel sorry that they claimed they were polish people, spreading bad word. Still rish list looks like it should be pumped though, if not, congratulations to bagholders and learn your lesson for the next time.

How do you know about bittrex?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Waiting for bittrex  Cool
Activity: 350
I spoke via Skype from DEV. For 16 hours starts shop.

Bittrex soon.

Screen shot?
Proof?

Seriously? Do you ask him for proof? Not enough scam proofs there ?
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words

Bittrex soon.

Screen shot?
Proof?

Bittrex soon.
Activity: 292

16HOURS 10MINUTES TO THE MOON PHARMA !

Forget it nothing gonna happen after 16 hrs.

16HOURS 10MINUTES TO THE MOON PHARMA !

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Remember this:
Stuhlman is a scammer.  One of the largest in crypto.  It started with Caix and he has made several coins since then, including this one. Do not trust anything he is involved with.  He is nice (it seems) but he will take your money.  Believe me.  I KNOW.

Wow those are wild accusations, why link me to a coin like pharma? not only the code is a pile of garbage, but everything that you said except "He is nice" is also a pile of garbage. If you are one of those people who invest in alts thinking someone will make them rich then I do not blame you for being a retard. I am involved with alts in general, I mine, trade, buy, and sell. The only money I take is from buying and selling coins on an exchange, I never asked you or anyone else for that matter to give me anything. If every coin you buy and loses value is considered a scam then you have a tough road ahead of you, you will be scammed more often than you think, but that will be your own doing. If you do not know how to trade alts, you should ask, not go around telling people you KNOW, because obviously you do not KNOW.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Remember this:
Stuhlman is a scammer.  One of the largest in crypto.  It started with Caix and he has made several coins since then, including this one. Do not trust anything he is involved with.  He is nice (it seems) but he will take your money.  Believe me.  I KNOW.
Activity: 405
From MasterDoge topic  Grin

This is forked from XPH. And it did have some suspicious hash too. Makes you think.

Yes, we altered the XPH codebase which already had masternodes built in. Then again, every coin is a clone of another, did XPH have the patent rights over that paticular code base or something? Also, there was actually a two-hour pre-announcment prior to launching, giving miners and pools plenty of time prepare.
Lastly, we offer quite a generous buffet of possible bounties anyone can claim, miner, trader, or simple enthusiast. If you have any more questions, please feel free to post or PM me, thanks!

So the codebase creates wrong hashrate?
I am not blaming you, I thought xph had something fishy with it's codebase because of the huge hashrate.

Is this PM for real? LOL.

There has been no false creation of hash rate. It was the overwhelming amount of hashing very early in PoW that led to the issues we experienced earlier. We've manged to smoothly asscess it and are continuing forward. Yes; that PM is real, but really isn't important. You mentioned it and I saw it as an opportunity to clear the air in one response.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
"Pharma. The Battle of Sock Puppets"  Grin
If the July 1 will open a shop unless you understand that cane XPH fly in space?

1 XPH > 3500 satoshi

Nice. Papcio = MorfeusASN and (probably) Margoo. How's that?Smiley

My predictions for crave:
5 July 2015 - 1 crave> 0.005 BTC
15 July 2015 - 1 crave> 0.008 BTC
30 July 2015 - 1 crave> 0.02 BTC
15 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.05 BTC
30 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.1 BTC
December 2015 - 1 crave> 3BTC

and Papcio is "Morfeus" at wykop.pl (smth like polish reddit.com)

Morfeus (wykop, asn forum) = Papcio77 = MorfeusASN. LOL

So Papcio bought this scam again and is doing weakest hype ever by MorfeusASN and Margoo (and maybe AshleyAA)

Papcio sock puppets list:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/morfeusasn-508520
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/margoo-526812 (probably)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ashleyaa-469440 (maybe; but I'm not sure)

"POLISH :
Ja jako Polak czuję się oszukany przez zespół PSEUDO PHARMA. Mam nadzieję że kurs spadnie do 1 satoshi! I że zespół PHARMA wyjdzie z tego biznesu na ogromnych stratach. Panowie nie dajmy się tym frajerom!

Miałem cichą nadzieję że z tego coś będzie - ale SkyValey przekonał mnie że to perfidny scam.

Podsumowanie:
1. Brak reakcji na pytania użytkowników
2. Manipulowanie rynkiem -- ustawiają coraz niżej ściany zakupowe by stworzyć pozorny popyt a tak na prawdę ma to na celu
   zrzucenie XPH przez właścicieli po wyższych cenach -- mimo że i tak są już na minusie
3. Obiecana konferencja w piątek -- nie odbyła się
4. Na bittrex wymiana nie doszła do skutku
5. SKLEP za 4 dni - nie będzie tego sklepu. Licznik przestanie bić a strona zniknie. Nie łudźmy się
6. PHARMA zespół podszywa się pod Polaków tymczasem nie potrafią mi odpowiedzieć w języku Polskim
7. Zespół nie udowodnił że takie nazwiska i taka firma istnieje, nie znamy też adresu siedziby tych przestępców.
8. Ja jako Polak uważam że to perfidne podszywanie się pod Polskę jest hamstwem z ich strony i godzi to w dobre imię naszego kraju
    - bo Polska i Polacy to nie złodzieje - lecz obywatele Nowej Wolnej Europy
9. Rozumiem że wielu z nas straciło na tej inwestycji -- zakończmy tą agonię i zrzućmy wszystko co mamy aż do 1 satoshi. I tak Panowie jesteśmy wszyscy na stratach przez tych przestępców.

@SkyValeey --proszę Ciebie ostatni raz o tłumaczenie

He's asking me about translation in english.

Simple translation:

Papcio is know no that they cheated him. He hopes that price will be 1 satoshi and that Pharma team is on huge loss from that scam. Pharma = suckers:)

He hopes that this will be legit but skyvaleey convinced him.

conclusion:

1. no reactions on the users questions
2. manipulations on market (by walls and dumpng, fake vol etc.)
3. no conference
4. no bittrex
5. shop in a few days - no shop, site will be removed; no hope
6. Pharma are not Poles and can't speak polish
7. no company, no datas, names are fake
8. cheating that they are Poles is an attack in Poland, pure rabble

9. he thinks that everyone lost at this coin so he proposes that everyone should dump to 1 satoshi.

BEWARE at Papcio. He speaks now well but he probably have plan to rebuy at 1 satoshis - that's why he wants everyone to dump to 1 sat.

Last time he treated me as a scammer and XPH as a legit coin, now he's acting like scam buster. I don't trust this guy and (by his posts) I think he's like 15-19 yo and he's not smart. I am sure that he wants to buy at 1 satoshis this scam.

Pharma XPH scam
2015-2015

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mortalengines/images/8/8e/Rip.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140807221244

This is not evidence. These are clues. This is your FUD. The shop opens from 1 July 2015.
Activity: 13
will i be able to acquire any morphine?
Activity: 24
If the July 1 will open a shop unless you understand that cane XPH fly in space?

1 XPH > 3500 satoshi
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
sketchy place that ccex
http://pharma-store.net/  Shop start? Is this another scam?

All abot this coin is scam: legit company, country, team memebrs, pictures, conference, shop, bittrex, volume.

Coin is working and mn are working good as I heard here but it doesn't flip a coin from scam-side to legit side in any way.
Pages:
Jump to: