Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHASE [ANN] - Masternodes, PoW, new TRIhash algo, Ongoing development - page 4. (Read 3781 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Hi all, I was banned from PHASE discord and my msg deleted. Do not follow script or enforce blockchain to whatever they wanted to be; That will do the same as saying all are wrong, and when everybody is wrong except you that means you are just centralized and dont care about community. All sites MNO and Exchanges and MinerPools are now in the wrong side accordind to CEO only the stupid explorer that is not even a wallet is the owner of the concesus true. So if all do as they want they all end up alone, no miners, no exchanges, no MN's, no nothing.

The bicoin SW should do the work alone, one cannot start saying everybody is on the wrong chain?!? there is no rigth or wrong chain, there is the consensos chain's ones bigger than other, and once you say everybody is on the wrong chain, that means you are alone...
If all nodes just keep running the sw will ban itself the dictator-Explorer that they want you to follow, and that will ban every single exchange or MNO service you have.

Good luck, and that True consensus chain wins...

I am also investor, it is pitty it is under attack by the takeover team developers themselves...  Going to lose everything if the worthless explorer does not explode before ...

I saw this practice in many coins...
but people just dont care and don't want to think about it.
They just want normal working MN.

Most coins are decentralised only on paper or in dreams
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

So if PHASE team banned your IP?!!
Just because you could not guess it was time to upgrade your PROTON wallet into PHASE before the team itself,

you now need to buy new vps (IP) .

Activity: 49
Hello there,

To avoid loosing your rewards, you have to UPDATE NOW your PROTON WALLET to PHASE.

Please do it as soon as possible

Thank you

PHASE Team
Activity: 30
Hi all, I was banned from PHASE discord and my msg deleted. Do not follow script or enforce blockchain to whatever they wanted to be; That will do the same as saying all are wrong, and when everybody is wrong except you that means you are just centralized and dont care about community. All sites MNO and Exchanges and MinerPools are now in the wrong side accordind to CEO only the stupid explorer that is not even a wallet is the owner of the concesus true. So if all do as they want they all end up alone, no miners, no exchanges, no MN's, no nothing.

The bicoin SW should do the work alone, one cannot start saying everybody is on the wrong chain?!? there is no rigth or wrong chain, there is the consensos chain's ones bigger than other, and once you say everybody is on the wrong chain, that means you are alone...
If all nodes just keep running the sw will ban itself the dictator-Explorer that they want you to follow, and that will ban every single exchange or MNO service you have.

Good luck, and that True consensus chain wins...

I am also investor, it is pitty it is under attack by the takeover team developers themselves...  Going to lose everything if the worthless explorer does not explode before ...

Activity: 35
Nobody will mine this coin for such small POW reward... Miners will not work almost for free to make MN owners rich)))

Then should go POS 100%..problem solved,including 51% net attack.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Nobody will mine this coin for such small POW reward... Miners will not work almost for free to make MN owners rich)))
Hello there

@everyone  We just passed block 85000 .Time to update your collateral ,wallet ,and vps we are here to help if anyone needs

thank you

PHASE Team
Hello there

Thy have upated the wallet at graviex and it seems the problem they had is solved.

Please contact theit support if needed

Thank you

PHASE Team
Activity: 17
Sent 782 coins to graviex
Transaction 94e724b510f3d84ea055d01755daddb7b432eb095d784708923feef53fc465
the network has accepted the payment, the transaction is successful, but the balance of gravitex funds are not received.
Talked with support, they reported that the developer is fixing something, and that's working....
then regularly send 10 coins in an hour to check the health of the network, but means no and no....
support reports that it is necessary to contact the developer.

Question to the developer: when will the gravitex wallet be fixed so that you can start trading?
Hello there

Please chekc the discord : https://discord.gg/EKPZcJA

The website is still in construction

We are approaching the 85k block ,please join us if you want to be one of the first to have the tiered Masternode

thank you

PHASE Team

When roadmap?
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Hello there

Just a quick update, we are at block 84400 ,the tiered MN will kick in at block 85k and your PROTON wallet will be disconnected from the network,
So please update it as soon as possible

For instructions,please join us at our

Discord : https://discord.gg/EKPZcJA

If you didnt already

Thank you

PHASE Team
I believe in team.
good road map, multi algorithms, and smart contracts... and has the balls to sell it!
given the fact that there is a huge demand for this, it is easier for companies to buy a ready-made solution than to hire their own people!
right now, profanity masternode and hire for these funds normal programmers, and then your limp...
and I advise you not to write such statements in the future, someone leaked all that was after your post.....
a good gift for me for Noda!
Graviex vallet offline...
bought a lot of coins, convince them to fix it, so that it was possible to bring them and open the nodes, and not to merge them and ruin the price
C. yandex trnslate Smiley

PS.
proton, higgs, phase..
after the change of the name of each increasing the Deposit for the node...
it seems that 1 person is behind this....
and 230 subscribers, which I hope to return....

Hello there

The dev left .Our team is made of people who have invested in proton and got burned by the dev.

So we are in the same boat as you and are not planning anything as mn presale or else

There are already impersonnators trying to hijack what we are doing so be careful

Thanks
PHASE Team
I believe that.
every time I change my name, I hope for new horizons...
If the founder left, and the like - minded people stayed and made efforts to continue the project-it's worth a lot! I'm here!

I just hope it's not the same person.
history...
I in Russia in 90 sold goods under the order, 10% above the market.
and I worked with 30 people, and from different companies advertising was given... the task was to raise the price!!!! and everyone worked for me...
now exchange small so altcoins are creating. tale...dump...scum...Sad
I want to believe that this is not the scenario...

I'll buy coins for another 0.5 bts, and then we'll see ....
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this is a new project and I would like to participate. I think that it's worth even investing in the stage of a presale which will be soon..
Graviex vallet offline...
bought a lot of coins, convince them to fix it, so that it was possible to bring them and open the nodes, and not to merge them and ruin the price
C. yandex trnslate Smiley

PS.
proton, higgs, phase..
after the change of the name of each increasing the Deposit for the node...
it seems that 1 person is behind this....
and 230 subscribers, which I hope to return....
Hello there,

We just past 84k block few minutes ago and we are near to have the tiered Masternode kick in soon,please update your wallet and

join us at our discord : https://discord.gg/EKPZcJA

if you didn t done it yet

PHASE Team
Hello there

We have updated the Op ,please feel free to read it and don t forget to update your wallet in order to not get disconnected from the network.

We are in

Discord : https://discord.gg/EKPZcJA

If there is any questions

PHASE Team
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You have been added to HK’s premier mining platform New Coin Announcements

Want program and hassle free mining with low dev fees?

Now seeking alpha testers for our new Platform!

Do not download stable version as this is featureless with only profit switching
https://discord.gg/V4weXd and ask to be a part of the alpha/beta testers or just keep up to date on new coins!
https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/alpha/downloads/Hash_Kings_1.14.0.6_Alpha.zip (come to discord to download tutorial)
Pages:
Jump to: