Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PhilsCurrency [PHILS]- [NOVA LISTED] [SCRYPT] [POW] - page 7. (Read 13611 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
One more try: how many devs are working on this and where do you actually want to take this coin? Are you in it for the long haul?

We are a team of 3, yes we are here for a long run

Over time we will bring updates to our project by integrating new features. In our next update, privatesend and masternode incorporation is our goal.

Also we are with open eye for ideas and developers!

Hey dev, when Phills will be add to CoinMarketCap?
Activity: 278
One more try: how many devs are working on this and where do you actually want to take this coin? Are you in it for the long haul?

We are a team of 3, yes we are here for a long run

Over time we will bring updates to our project by integrating new features. In our next update, privatesend and masternode incorporation is our goal.

Also we are with open eye for ideas and developers!
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Nice, Nova is a real upgrade after coinsmarkets. On the other hand, happy to see that coinsmarket.com was again up this morning. Let's see how the coin is going to perform on these two exchanges... will be interesting.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
go to nova
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 61
DEV EXCHANGE URGENT LISTING ! ! !

so you need for dump your coins
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV EXCHANGE URGENT LISTING ! ! !
Links to spreadsheets ==>

Checkout links for spreadsheet on Philscurrency facebook and twitter pages!

Last week bounties were sent to all participants, you can check the transaction ids

For this week, if our bounty manager cannot verify your accounts, number of friends/followers, you will be declared unqualified

Repeated entries will be declared unqualified, first entry will be counted
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
mining a little bit, let's see what happens...
Activity: 48
Dev, this coin needs a good and strong exchange, like cryptopia or poloniex if you want it to grow  Huh

Don´t waste your time with others, Novaexchange is a good start, but now, you a better one...

Next step should be Cryptopia, and then Poloniex, and we are good to go...

We are waiting on Yobit as well, we are talking to other exchanges and will let you guys know soon

Good to know that  Grin

Keep ut the good work
Dev, this coin needs a good and strong exchange, like cryptopia or poloniex if you want it to grow  Huh

Don´t waste your time with others, Novaexchange is a good start, but now, you a better one...

We are waiting on Yobit as well, we are talking to other exchanges and will let you guys know soon
Activity: 48

Coinmarkets has been down since a few hours now ("We are under maintenance , Sorry for down time"). That's a big challenge... how can I buy my PHILS now? Time for Nova and Yobit to open the gates for us  Grin

if you want to buy coins send me a PM  Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Coinmarkets has been down since a few hours now ("We are under maintenance , Sorry for down time"). That's a big challenge... how can I buy my PHILS now? Time for Nova and Yobit to open the gates for us  Grin
Activity: 47

Sent!
My PHILS address PfMQYEUMR58cKj6BXueAJodk3DZ5iqDmqE
My thanks!
Sell coins 51 001 (PHILS)/0.12750250 Satoshi
1 coin =250 sat to write in PM
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
I know there is a handful of coins that got to the 250 votes on novaexchange in the last couple of days. I read on Nova news that they are planning to clean up a bunch of their already listed coins. So, I expect PHILS will be listed shortly.

Me too!

I really hope that PHILS will start from at least 1000 sat haha...  Cheesy
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I know there is a handful of coins that got to the 250 votes on novaexchange in the last couple of days. I read on Nova news that they are planning to clean up a bunch of their already listed coins. So, I expect PHILS will be listed shortly.
Just wondering when PHILS will listed on Novaexchange?  Grin

I guess they have a backlog they need to finish before listing our coin!!
Pages:
Jump to: