Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 42. (Read 144762 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello, how do I stake my coins? Just by letting in the wallet?
Activity: 119
Waiting for version 3.6 of Vsync wallet to force all third parties to upgrade their wallet to this version to be all on the right chain.
After that, we can ask for listing on the exchange, that doesn't not require to pay listing fees.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-arysum-exchange-closed-beta-3200977
then there are all the problems with POS because of the mistakes of the last purse? When will a new one come out they need to fix it?
Something like that, due to extremely lazy users who didn't care about upgrade their wallets to version 3.5.0. I don't know when the next version (3.6.0) will be available and lauch, but I guess will be launched soon after finishing bug testing. For more details, up-to-date, you should join Vsync discord channel  to get them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Waiting for version 3.6 of Vsync wallet to force all third parties to upgrade their wallet to this version to be all on the right chain.
After that, we can ask for listing on the exchange, that doesn't not require to pay listing fees.

exchange without listing fees, ?
i believe this is new exchange, but its too risky if this coin listed on new exchange that without reputations
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
then there are all the problems with POS because of the mistakes of the last purse? When will a new one come out they need to fix it?
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Tell me please - why wallet not mined stakes? Over 4 days my wallet with green icon, but not mined!

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Those coins are your staking rewards for each block you found.
the purse was synchronized for a long time, but after synchronization I began to receive 11 coins in 1-2 minutes, my purse had 1400 coins, now I received 24000 coins for one day.

I am not sure about this, but we need to wait for next version of walllet from devs. My wallet staked good two days ago, but around 26-30 hours ago (I don't remember exactly, it got stucked, could not sync regardless of whatever I tried to do to fix).
I tried to send 100 coins to another purse, and I sent them, there is a message about it, but the coins never came within 24 hours.
what is the problem.
~
To sum up, I think all of us should keep calm, stop asking the same question over and over again, and stay tuned for more good news about verions 3.6.0 of Vsync wallet from its team.
Best wishes for Vsync project.
Activity: 266
Devs shouldn't control the price at all, that's besides the point, if a product keeps failing with downtimes and or bugs then it is normal that it loses trust and value.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I am curious at what q2 will bring. White paper will also be nice. We should spread it everywhere. With the nice new logo and the attractive styling of vsx it will draw attention. The impression of vsx already doubled since the improved visuals...............
Activity: 280
Why after upgrading to 3.5 almost half of my coins that were mined before switching to PoS now shows as "immature"Huh getbalance shows complete balance, but I am able to send only ~60% of them. What could be a reason?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
help me, I downloaded the latest version of the wallet.
deleted all files except wallet.dat
the purse was synchronized for a long time, but after synchronization I began to receive 11 coins in 1-2 minutes, my purse had 1400 coins, now I received 24000 coins for one day.
I tried to send 100 coins to another purse, and I sent them, there is a message about it, but the coins never came within 24 hours.
what is the problem.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Weird situation: after upgrading the wallet to 3.5 and re-syncing blockchain from the scratch, I got almost half of my coins as "immature"  Shocked what the heck??? 99% of these coins was mined before switching to PoS, so they have to be valid anyway. "getbalance" shows complete balance, unconfirmed balance is zero. But the "Send" dialog shows only part of the balance.
Please advise!!!!
Activity: 149
Agree with you. Withdrawing finished so fast. I don't get problems with withdrawals in the exchange (I did withdrawals with Altcoins, not Bitcoin).
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
This exchange should be taken into consideration too
https://graviex.net

i'm doing some trade in this site, still work very well.
Activity: 12
I never locked it. Point is i had 291 coins in when staking started. Never locked.

Also, icon is green. I updated my wallet. Still no staking rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I'm at work now, and I've decided to repair wallet (delete all except wallet.dat and vsync.conf ) since this morning , not yet finish sync . (16 active connections but very slow sync)

Don't worry , I'm not a fudster , I think may be a little bug.
I'm only one of investors like others  still trust VSX and hold for next year.

I've read in discord, Next stable wallet will release soon,
and the VSX wallet at Coinexchange has been disabled for maintenance.

thanks.

Amazing! It's good to read such kindly words from you. I am a Vsync investor too (I actually spent my money to buy one Vsync masternode), hence I really hate fudsters who usually try spreading FUDs in order to make price down significantly to buy at as cheap price as possible and take profits from other pains.
Of course, I don't think that we should ask more about this issue, instead of waiting for new version and new announcement from Vsync devs.
If someone got troubles, they should raise questions and ask for help on Telegram channel. Devs seems to actively answer questions on the channel.
Activity: 26
Yes , I updated the lastest 3.5.0 since 3 days ago.

How to update:
    1. Exit/stop the current wallet from the wallet. (File - Exit or ./vsync-cli stop).
    2. Backup existing wallet.dat file to a safe location before upgrading.
    3. Download and install the new wallet appropriate for your OS.
        https://github.com/VsyncCrypto/VSX/releases/tag/v3.5.0.0
    4. Re-start the wallet. (Launch from your Vsync shortcut icon or ./vsyncd for linux).
    5. Let your wallet fully sync.

I try to test in  3 Desktop PCs at works and my home , the same wallet and do all steps the same way , after fully sync , it show different amount of coin , moreover  it's all show green for staking .
so it's a very strange for me.

thanks.

Would you mind giving us link to image of your computer screenshot, that can help us to see what happened with your wallet. It is hard to say if you only describe it words by words. Your words and your threads can affects badly on newcomers. We need evidence, real evidence. Thanks very much.

I'm at work now, and I've decided to repair wallet (delete all except wallet.dat and vsync.conf ) since this morning , not yet finish sync . (16 active connections but very slow sync)

Don't worry , I'm not a fudster , I think may be a little bug.
I'm only one of investors like others  still trust VSX and hold for next year.

I've read in discord, Next stable wallet will release soon,
and the VSX wallet at Coinexchange has been disabled for maintenance.

thanks.

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
Juts w8 to next wallet version.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

How to update:
    1. Exit/stop the current wallet from the wallet. (File - Exit or ./vsync-cli stop).
    4. Re-start the wallet. (Launch from your Vsync shortcut icon or ./vsyncd for linux).

I try to test in  3 Desktop PCs at works and my home , the same wallet and do all steps the same way , after fully sync , it show different amount of coin , moreover  it's all show green for staking .

thanks.

Would you mind giving us link to image of your computer screenshot, that can help us to see what happened with your wallet. It is hard to say if you only describe it words by words. Your words and your threads can affects badly on newcomers. We need evidence, real evidence. Thanks very much.
Activity: 26
Although, I have green icon  , close and open wallet , resync and resync , do everything dev adviced but I got nothing because we're all wrong chain.  Shocked
It seems our coin in wallet don't match the block exlorer !!!

sory, did you updates your VSX wallet to the new version ?
because its mandatory

just check the first post from this thread
"MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE V3.5.0.0"
regards

How to update:

I try to test in  3 Desktop PCs at works and my home , the same wallet and do all steps the same way , after fully sync , it show different amount of coin , moreover  it's all show green for staking .

thanks.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Although, I have green icon  , close and open wallet , resync and resync , do everything dev adviced but I got nothing because we're all wrong chain.  Shocked
It seems our coin in wallet don't match the block exlorer !!!

sory, did you updates your VSX wallet to the new version ?
because its mandatory

just check the first post from this thread
"MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE V3.5.0.0"
regards
Pages:
Jump to: